FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Settling down with a swinger

Settling down with a swinger

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hetattooedguy88 OP   Man  over a year ago

congleton

So after being stuck in lockdown and thinking about life etc, I have come to the conclusion i want to settle down.

What would successful couples recommend obv there's pof and tinder etc. But i don't want to meet a vanilla woman i want a like minded woman to settle down with have kids etc ?

Im i living in a dream world thinking i may meet somebody on here or clubs

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Do you mean recommend a place to meet a partner that likes swinging? I'd say anywhere is possible. Only a tiny fraction of women are looking for a relationship on fab or in clubs and of that tiny fraction a high proportion want monogamy.

Cast your net wide, we honest from the start and hopefully you'll meet a woman who wants similar to you. Good luck

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

Be honest and when you find her, have no secrets and talk openly and honestly about what you want and what gets you going.

It’s no use secretly wishing she were fucking you with a strap on, for example, if you don’t communicate it with her.

After so many failed relationships, the one with a fellow swinger is the closest and most honest I’ve ever been to anyone. It’s great.

J

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Be honest and when you find her, have no secrets and talk openly and honestly about what you want and what gets you going.

It’s no use secretly wishing she were fucking you with a strap on, for example, if you don’t communicate it with her.

After so many failed relationships, the one with a fellow swinger is the closest and most honest I’ve ever been to anyone. It’s great.

J"

I think you've hit the nail on the head with the honesty bit, if add emotional communication to that too.

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

"Be honest and when you find her, have no secrets and talk openly and honestly about what you want and what gets you going.

J

I think you've hit the nail on the head with the honesty bit, if add emotional communication to that too. "

Definitely.!

Sometimes it’s hard to convey emotions accurately. The right partner will understand.

congleton

Yeah agreed im always open and honest. My last realtionship i told her all about this side of my life. She was all happy and said she was interested in the life. A year later she turned out she had just said that to get what she wanted too.

Thanks for the replies and advice

By *c69funCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

We meet on a swingers site (not this one)

We was open about what we wanted from the start

Now 10 years + we are Still together and enjoying the lifestyle

I wish you well in finding the special someone xx

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Yeah agreed im always open and honest. My last realtionship i told her all about this side of my life. She was all happy and said she was interested in the life. A year later she turned out she had just said that to get what she wanted too.

Thanks for the replies and advice "

Yeah people will do that, men and women. It's rife on here

By *thleticgirthMan  over a year ago

wirral

This is what i am after (minus getting married and having kids) but a relationship would be nice, and for the same reasons.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So after being stuck in lockdown and thinking about life etc, I have come to the conclusion i want to settle down.

What would successful couples recommend obv there's pof and tinder etc. But i don't want to meet a vanilla woman i want a like minded woman to settle down with have kids etc ?

"

We met at swinging club op, and kept in touch via Fab and we've been together now for nearly 2 years. It can happen.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Cebu City

You could meet her anywhere, you don't have to tick all the little boxes just the big ones (similar values, aspirations, lifestyle) and the trick is then to male sure you adventure and grow together

congleton

"So after being stuck in lockdown and thinking about life etc, I have come to the conclusion i want to settle down.

We met at swinging club op, and kept in touch via Fab and we've been together now for nearly 2 years. It can happen. "

Thats awesome!!

"

We met on here and are now happily and rampantly married xx

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

would love a romantic relationship with swinging as an option, not swinging without the romantic side. got too many of those tshirts

chane your profile ad see what the response is with face pics

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple  over a year ago

darlington

Fwb might be a better route to begin with would definitely be easier to introduce swinging in that situation

By *kyblue1878Couple  over a year ago

Southport

Not sure the having kids is going to be very conducive to swinging, certainly not until they've grown up a bit and you've got family around to help!

"We meet on a swingers site (not this one)

We was open about what we wanted from the start

Now 10 years + we are Still together and enjoying the lifestyle

I wish you well in finding the special someone xx "

Do.you happen to remember the site.

» Add a new message to this topic