FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Single looking for first site experience

Single looking for first site experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all I’m struggling to find someone who’s interested/wanting to talk. I know I haven’t got many photos but defo willing to share when speaking. Any suggestions??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"Hi all I’m struggling to find someone who’s interested/wanting to talk. I know I haven’t got many photos but defo willing to share when speaking. Any suggestions??"

If you do a forum search on tips for single men there is lots of advice out there. You are competing with 1000's of single men so your profile, pics and how you interact will determine your success.

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Firstly, you will need to accept some facts. Some people on here will have zero interest in meeting with you simply because of your age. There is nothing you can do about it, so don't fret. Concentrate on finding the people that would like to meet a young man like you. Refine your search by ticking the "I must match their age requirements too" box. Also refine your search by age distance etc.

Once you have those search results READ their profiles. It's such basic advice but so few follow it. Don't bother messaging those whose profile you don't meet. If it says they are looking for a bi guy, or a chubby guy, that's not you so don't waste your time or theirs.

Now, providing you have sent a message that will entice them to look further they will 99% of the time look at your profile before responding. So now you have to sell yourself. Your profile is quite well written, but I would suggest dropping the first two short lines. No one wants to know what your not good at. Spelling mistakes etc might seem minor to you, but people will judge a book by it's cover and dismiss you for them, so proof read your profile.

Put on some pics. Face pics are best, cock pics are generally not required in your public profile. Anything in between is great. Whilst your skiing pic is a nice pic and shows a little about your personality, in practice that could be anyone and is unlikely to make the right impression alone. However, it does open up a few talking points.

Your profile is not everything. Get involved with the forums, get involved in the chatroom too, especially your regional room. Use the time now to make some connections for the future when you can attend socials, clubs and meets.

Good luck.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you, I’ll take that on board x

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

"Thank you, I’ll take that on board x"

..... And two hours later - unlos!

Guess he didn't get the right answer.

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

And there is the evidence of my time being wasted again today

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don’t bother helping them. Let them learn by themselves.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"Don’t bother helping them. Let them learn by themselves. "

Thats why I always point them in the direction of the other help threads out there. They have to do the work themselves. Most just go unlos.

By *ddictedToLoveMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"And there is the evidence of my time being wasted again today "

I thought it was good advice

By *rsTrellisWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

Great advice. He should have listened!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The advice is legitimate, what more can you do?

By *eorgeo1Man  over a year ago

Slaley

Think he’s away to start a new profile. Thinking positively!!

» Add a new message to this topic