FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > New guy looking for some good chat!

New guy looking for some good chat!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Brand new to all this...

Male

29 year old

5'10

Average Build

Dark Hair

Blue eyes

looking primarily for an older woman, always had a thing for mature women so if you are 40+ and want to show a younger guy some tricks, please give me a message...

All about the build up for me, your enjoyment is just as important as my own if not more...

Willing to try pretty much any kinky fantasies you may have, or plain good old fashioned simple fun is cool too!

I'm an easy going, respectful, professional male, looking for some good chat and some discreet fun.

As I am a professional discretion is paramount to me, and all cards on the table, I am also in a relationship as it stands but due to complications which I won't go into I wanted to see what this was all about... so if none of this bothers you and you're willing to just chat to begin with I will send over photos once I know you are legit.

Just looking for some flirty chat as it stands just now and see where things go if we hit it off

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Copy and paste is not your friend!

"Copy and paste is not your friend! "

We love a heartfelt personalized copy and paste message!!!!!!

Not

T

Copy n paste from my own profile description?... Don't really see the issue to be honest!

Especially on the introductions thread...

"Copy n paste from my own profile description?... Don't really see the issue to be honest!

Especially on the introductions thread..."

There has been a lot of criticism, aimed primarily at single males, over the use of copy and paste with regard to messages, in that some men on fab have been accused of sending the exact same message to anyone and everyone within their local area in their desperate attempt to get a bite.

Effectively, by pasting the contents of your profile in a forum thread, you have given the impression that you would do exactly the same.

You only get one chance to make a first impression.

This has not gone well

Ach well you win some you lose some...

Still confused by it all, what better way to introduce yourself to an "introductions" thread than posting about yourself and what you're looking for?! Might but just me though I guess...

If people are nit picking at posting your own bio on an introductions thread then they're not the kind of people I'm looking for

"Copy n paste from my own profile description?... Don't really see the issue to be honest!

Especially on the introductions thread..."

Well, if someone saw you on here and may have been interested, or even not, they would've taken a look at your profile, no? You may aswell have started a blank thread with just the title

Especially on the introductions thread...

Well, if someone saw you on here and may have been interested, or even not, they would've taken a look at your profile, no? You may aswell have started a blank thread with just the title "

Each to their own I guess, every day is a school day as they say

Happy fabbing

» Add a new message to this topic