FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Cock

Cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ew577 OP   Man  over a year ago

Pembroke

Hey since a Teenager I’ve been worried about my cock size I’ve had some amazing sex over the years but it still bothers me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey since a Teenager I’ve been worried about my cock size I’ve had some amazing sex over the years but it still bothers me "

Some women care, but most don't Hun. Please don't worry, or feel inadequate, because your not. It's what you do with it that counts, lots of other ways to please us ladies. Let it go xxxx

By *rMrsMorningstarCouple  over a year ago

near bridgend

Since we've been here I (Mr) feel a bit inadequated about my tackle too compared to the monster sized ones on here...

However it's not what you have, it's how you use it...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If blokes werebeing completely honest, I think a very high percentage have had some kind of size concerns at some stage.

Fact is your putting your self out there and in time it will become less of a worry mate. You have what you have.... can’t change that. Only thing you can change is your state of mind

By *ew577 OP   Man  over a year ago

Pembroke

"If blokes werebeing completely honest, I think a very high percentage have had some kind of size concerns at some stage.

Fact is your putting your self out there and in time it will become less of a worry mate. You have what you have.... can’t change that. Only thing you can change is your state of mind "

Cheers mate

By *wink loverMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

What are you asking?

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Looks fine to me...good enough to eat!

I have said it before and I am convinced Men are more obsessed/concerned about the size of their dicks than Women..

The fact that you are prepared to display a video for all on here to see suggests you have quite a bit of confidence with yr old man..

Enjoy it all and try to let go.

» Add a new message to this topic