FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Does it matter to you? Short or tall..

Does it matter to you? Short or tall..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Some guys say I'm too picky as I prefer a tall guy. Im nit sure I know the reason why other than I met a lovely guy not so long ago. Great looking and personality but when he got out of the car I was immediately turned off as he was shorter than me and im only 5ft 4. How do you guys feel male and female. Do you have a preference? And am I been too picky honestly. I like a muscular guy too,wonder if its the security thing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Huney also only turned on by tall guys as she is 5ft 10 it does slightly restrict our choices , but we have met some nice couples where the guy is same height or taller , so no not picky , you just know what you like and want and thats what this all about

Ps I am 6ft 2inch ??

"Huney also only turned on by tall guys as she is 5ft 10 it does slightly restrict our choices , but we have met some nice couples where the guy is same height or taller , so no not picky , you just know what you like and want and thats what this all about

Ps I am 6ft 2inch ??"

Oh yes, more restricted than me then. (Short arse).

6ft 2 is great

You can't help what does it for you, it's not a conscious thing. Alot of the women I know, prefer tall men. Apparently, weirdly, as a tall girl, myself, I have a bit of a thing for short men, but height doesn't actually make a difference to me, when it comes to attraction, ultimately. Also, why wouldn't you be picky and only share your vagina with men that do it for you?!

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

It matters to using the glory hole..

which is why I have 2 holes on the wooden door.

Otherwise I have a preference for shorter blokes...

I do feel a bit sorry for the short guys on here but there is that whole biologically imprinted desire for the tall broad shouldered man.

By *haos68Man  over a year ago

Cambridge

Im a short man that likes shorter women. But l have had two girlfriends of six foot. Most women like tall men. Its just what you like.

Tall men only. Not interested in anyone under 6'. I'm 'tall for a girl' apparently, and I like to wear heels occasionally. At 6'4" Mr Adventure is perfect

I’m 6’10 so extra tall but always seem to go for woman that are between 5’2 - 5’8......

"I’m 6’10 so extra tall but always seem to go for woman that are between 5’2 - 5’8......"

Have you grown since you first made your profile?

"Some guys say I'm too picky as I prefer a tall guy. Im nit sure I know the reason why other than I met a lovely guy not so long ago. Great looking and personality but when he got out of the car I was immediately turned off as he was shorter than me and im only 5ft 4. How do you guys feel male and female. Do you have a preference? And am I been too picky honestly. I like a muscular guy too,wonder if its the security thing. "

I honestly can't see why anyone would have a problem with someone having a prefence unless it excluded them. And if it excludes them, tough shit.

You like what you like.

"I’m 6’10 so extra tall but always seem to go for woman that are between 5’2 - 5’8......

Have you grown since you first made your profile? "

The options only go to 6’7....as it says in my profile!! And they say only men don't read the profiles

The opinion of a short guy...... at 5ft 7 height has never been an attribute of mine, but I have also never really found it to be an issue for me. Mrs isn’t much shorter than me but wears heels when she likes and I’m cool with that.

You like what you like which has already been said, if They can’t handle your preferences then probably not for you anyway.

All the best

"I’m 6’10 so extra tall but always seem to go for woman that are between 5’2 - 5’8......

The options only go to 6’7....as it says in my profile!! And they say only men don't read the profiles

"

We only read profile that interest us

We only read profile that interest us"

Meow

"I do feel a bit sorry for the short guys on here but there is that whole biologically imprinted desire for the tall broad shouldered man."

Totally agree

"Tall men only. Not interested in anyone under 6'. I'm 'tall for a girl' apparently, and I like to wear heels occasionally. At 6'4" Mr Adventure is perfect "

"Some guys say I'm too picky as I prefer a tall guy. Im nit sure I know the reason why other than I met a lovely guy not so long ago. Great looking and personality but when he got out of the car I was immediately turned off as he was shorter than me and im only 5ft 4. How do you guys feel male and female. Do you have a preference? And am I been too picky honestly. I like a muscular guy too,wonder if its the security thing.

I honestly can't see why anyone would have a problem with someone having a prefence unless it excluded them. And if it excludes them, tough shit.

You like what you like. "

Thanks x

"The opinion of a short guy...... at 5ft 7 height has never been an attribute of mine, but I have also never really found it to be an issue for me. Mrs isn’t much shorter than me but wears heels when she likes and I’m cool with that.

You like what you like which has already been said, if They can’t handle your preferences then probably not for you anyway.

All the best "

Thank you

» Add a new message to this topic