FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile/photo tips please?

Profile/photo tips please?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Basically what the title says! Been on-and-off here for a while but rarely get responses at all, and when I do get responses it's 'no asians' or 'you're not my type' (but with no practical advice on how to improve!).

It's kinda depressing, but I don't think I'm THAT ugly? I'd just like any tips on how to change my profile/photos to get actual responses really!

Cheers

-M

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Remove dick pics. Understand your age will be against you as well as your gender. Personally I don't like seeing photos of women in single men's profiles... Has that person given you permission to use it?

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I just don't find your photos sexy enough. Couple sex photos on a single guys profile looks just odd and uncomfortable for the prospective lover

Asking someone to piss off if you're not their type - surely if that's the case they wouldn't contact you.

If they do and they're rude, you can report and block.

By *moothCriminal_xMan  over a year ago

Redditch

Honestly id ignore the advice above. Pictures are good and varied and your comment about racists can piss off is clear and wouldnt put off anyone who read it in context.

Age might be against you as well as being a single guy as well as race being a factor for some people. Use filters and only msg people looking for you is best bet. And patience

Hi! Yes, all the pictures I upload with other people (and on fetlife) are there with permission of the person involved.

Thanks for the tip though, someone mentioned before that seeing a photo of me with another woman was offputting. I shall remove that. I'll also set the dick photos to private/friends-only. Thank you!

I'll remove the couple photo! You say "I just don't find your photos sexy enough" - can you give suggestions of what /would/ be 'sexy enough'? would super appreciate that, cheers!

Thank you! Don't know what to do now since you disagree with the other comments!

Admittedly it's hard for me to be patient (which is a bad flaw because I do come across as a creep sometimes) because of my BPD/anxiety. I'm trying to be more reserved and not message anyone more than twice without a response. I'm getting better. Thank you!

By *moothCriminal_xMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"Thank you! Don't know what to do now since you disagree with the other comments!

Admittedly it's hard for me to be patient (which is a bad flaw because I do come across as a creep sometimes) because of my BPD/anxiety. I'm trying to be more reserved and not message anyone more than twice without a response. I'm getting better. Thank you!"

Maybe take away this paragraph as it might put off more than it attracts "I love oral , rough sex , facefucking, outdoor sex, anal sex, mild impact play, and have recorded sex before. That said, I'm also fine with slow and gentle sex too."

What have you got to offer? Your profile is all about what you like and what you think you are good at

Thank you! I will remove that

Good point! What kind of things should I mention? I'm not good at selling myself!

"What have you got to offer? Your profile is all about what you like and what you think you are good at "

I agree.

thanks! What kind of things can I put about what I can offer? I'm hopeless with this! It's a good point though!

By *eddy004Man  over a year ago

Toy Town

Op are you wanting someone to write your profile for you?

not at all, just looking for the kind of things to mention. Talking about what I can offer sounds logical but I have no idea the kind of things I should mention!

"Op are you wanting someone to write your profile for you? "

Seems like it.. but then it wouldn't be the true representation of him.

OP has been advised to remove some pictures or sentences. Nothing has changed.

Hi, I wanted to wait until the end of the evening before I changed anything. I don't want to change anything while this post is still getting comments on.

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

I actually liked your write up, piss off made me laugh but that's just me

Hi everyone! Thanks for the replies. I have:

a) deleted the photo with the other person in.

b) made the cock photos friends-only.

c) Updated my profile, removing specific kink interests, shortened it a bit, and added a bit about what I can offer. I did keep the whole 'piss off if you're racist' thing because some people found that funny. Sounds less like 'I'm good at this' and more upfront, hopefully.

Hope it's better! Thank you. I'm in the middle of working out but once my body looks a bit better i'm sure a full-length body photo would look good. And people on reddit suggested a crew-cut haircut and a beard trim would look good on me too, so that'll be soon!

Thanks for the help. X

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

Don't use the word Chubbier. Not only is it bad English it's a bit condescending

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

But now its yet another "I can be this way or that way if you want" profile, personally I always read them as "I'll be whatever gets my dick wet"

Thank you. Changed to 'curvier' instead of 'chubbier'. Hopefully less offensive and better english! Cheers.

I'm this weird mix of kinky and cutesie, so I'm relatively versatile, it's nothing to do with being easy or anything! Just that I like kinky rough sex but I also love cutesie intimate stuff. I'm happy with that.

Hard to tell if its improved. Its hidden!

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan  over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

Hiding your profile isn’t the greatest move, but I find whatever I do to ‘tweak’ my own profile will always attract positive and negative comments. That’s just life though. Best just to leave it fairly accurate to what you’re actually looking for.

» Add a new message to this topic