FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Do women like to dress guys?

Do women like to dress guys?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uriousGuyxx OP   Man  over a year ago

Exeter

Inexperienced guy here want to find a lady or maybe couple who might be able to help with a urge of mine wanting to dress up. I'm in devon.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ust fun9TV/TS  over a year ago

Swansea

"Inexperienced guy here want to find a lady or maybe couple who might be able to help with a urge of mine wanting to dress up. I'm in devon. "

There are quite a few couples and single ladies that love this. Just be patient.

Exeter

"There are quite a few couples and single ladies that love this. Just be patient."

Fingers crossed

By *lli_sissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

Do you want in person or open to at a distance help, sending pics of how you are doing?

i find if you are open with ladies you have a friendship with and trust a lot, if ou want to be discreet, then many will be happy to help.

I have two female friends who give me tips on make up and clothes, etc. One sent me her spare makeup. Both are established in relationships and both i have been intimate with before then. So i have a close bond with them.

It is a risk being open, and can change a ladies opinion of you as a potential sexual partner (good and bad), but there is almost certainly someone you know more than happy to help directly or indirectly, i would say.

Exeter

Thanks for that x

By *estrianguyMan  over a year ago

chester

Great fantasy I love this idea but yet to find a lady or cpl interested

Exeter

Fingers crossed

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Inexperienced guy here want to find a lady or maybe couple who might be able to help with a urge of mine wanting to dress up. I'm in devon. "

In their clothes or your own ? I don’t know your size but if you’re a 16 and she’s a 12 forget it.

Also as you live in Devon I doubt they’d be many in your area, easier in a larger City.

My advice look for a dressing service, they’re expensive very few offer a sexual service but do some searching you may get lucky.

Exeter

Well I think I would be a size 14. I've not done anything like this before so I think maybe borrowing clothes might be a way forward. Devon is a bit out of the way

Exeter

Bump

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Every girl thats ever bought me clothes I've ended up looks suspiciously like her ex ??????

» Add a new message to this topic