FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Genuine bi girl looking for genuine bi girl.

Genuine bi girl looking for genuine bi girl.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Being plagued by timewasters unfortunately but looking for a genuine attractive bi girl. This would be for a mixture of girl/girl only fun as well as occasional threesome fun with hubby involved once restrictions allow and not before. Ideally looking for a regular attractive chatty girly girl with a good figure. There must be some genuine out there? Xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"Being plagued by timewasters unfortunately but looking for a genuine attractive bi girl. This would be for a mixture of girl/girl only fun as well as occasional threesome fun with hubby involved once restrictions allow and not before. Ideally looking for a regular attractive chatty girly girl with a good figure. There must be some genuine out there? Xxx"

There are plenty out there and I thought oh yeh, but then saw the ....occassional 3sum fun with hubby and thought that is all it's really about. At least you put it on your OP.

Good luck.

Hi Riverdeep,

It’s kind of what it says on the tin I suppose. We’ve been here a good while now and Ive tried a single profile but I’m not keen on categories but I do hope there are some genuine out there and I appreciate your input. Thank You. x

North west ish

"Hi Riverdeep,

It’s kind of what it says on the tin I suppose. We’ve been here a good while now and Ive tried a single profile but I’m not keen on categories but I do hope there are some genuine out there and I appreciate your input. Thank You. x"

No problem. Just be upfront like your OP. Nothing worse than getting on with a fem and then the ...oh can my partner play topic comes up. You may find other bi fem couples seeking the same. Reciprocal agreements can work.

We’re always up front as far as we can be. No other way really but thanks again. Been nice chatting to you hun x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree, I think from reading your profile it feels like you're getting people to contact on the premise of girl/girl and then suddenly the husband pops up. It'd piss me off. If it's upfront on your profile I think people would be more receptive

North west ish

"We’re always up front as far as we can be. No other way really but thanks again. Been nice chatting to you hun x"

You too lovely. Look out for all fem events when the clubs reopen x

"We’re always up front as far as we can be. No other way really but thanks again. Been nice chatting to you hun x

You too lovely. Look out for all fem events when the clubs reopen x"

Will do hun and thank you xx

"I agree, I think from reading your profile it feels like you're getting people to contact on the premise of girl/girl and then suddenly the husband pops up. It'd piss me off. If it's upfront on your profile I think people would be more receptive"

Not at all hun but I agree people can read things in different ways. Nice profile by the way xx

By *dwaCouple  over a year ago

chopwell

Hi reading your profile I'd had to look ² giggle I've been looking for the same I thought If you hadn't put a pic of your as amazing body I thought it was me lol seriously tho my hubby totally wants in on this I'm newish to this but it he times iv we b we en with a woman we will it d co got m we excite I was as Devo squirting so was Chris my hubby you up for a giggle FF and me and Chris/or f m and me and Chris

By *rink Me xxWoman  over a year ago

Shropshire

Im local and looking but you dont meet smokers unfortunately Id also feel like there might be pressure to meet and play with hubby and that can be offputting when its not what youre looking for. Good luck! There are definitely genuine bi girls out there x

Thank You Drink Me. I’ll drop you a line hun xx

By *olidOak85Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

You sound like you're looking for the same as me!

We made a couples profile after our first club visit, and gradually as we've spoken more and more about what 'we're' looking for we've come to realise that actually, this is my adventure. Whilst he's said he's happy for me to meet a female alone, if the fem is amenable to it then we would meet as a threesome. But there'd be no pressure at all to do that, and I certainly wouldn't raise the question!

Good luck on your adventure xx

By *he Secret OnesCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Genuine Bi Girl here

Thanks everyone for leaving messages. It’s much appreciated xx

"I agree, I think from reading your profile it feels like you're getting people to contact on the premise of girl/girl and then suddenly the husband pops up. It'd piss me off. If it's upfront on your profile I think people would be more receptive

Not at all hun but I agree people can read things in different ways. Nice profile by the way xx"

Exactly this. There is no mention of you wanting your husband to join in on your profile. I’m sure you’re not wanting to mislead but many females would see it like that.

Absolutely not trying to mislead anyone but I take your point. We’ve been here a good while and have good verifications over many years. There would be lots of conversation first and details of what can and can’t happen would be thoroughly discussed beforehand. With this in mind it would be very clear hun. x

"Absolutely not trying to mislead anyone but I take your point. We’ve been here a good while and have good verifications over many years. There would be lots of conversation first and details of what can and can’t happen would be thoroughly discussed beforehand. With this in mind it would be very clear hun. x"

Absolutely get that and I can see that you’re a totally genuine couple. However,I still believe that you should mention on your profile that at some stage your husband would like to join in, then it’s completely transparent. X

» Add a new message to this topic