FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Newbie couple (semi)

Newbie couple (semi)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *entcouple69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

London/Kent

So...where to start. You always wanna stand out from a crowd right?!

‘A’ and myself have been on this site on and off for a couple of years. We’ve yet to meet anybody from the site and we’re very new to the whole idea generally.

The mr wants to see me with another man and woman but isn't really into the idea of playing himself unless it’s with me.

We had a couple of trips to Le Boudoir last year and loved it. The first night was a tad quiet so nothing happened, the second time was a Saturday and a much better vibe. We still didn’t do anything beyond be with eachother but we loved being watched.

Anyhow, we just wanted to say hi as we’re going to attempt to be a little more active on here and keep patiently waiting for better rules for when clubs can open properly (we’re not too keen on fucking in marigolds and face masks!).

Any top tips on how the hell you do this thang would be appreciated too

R x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We loved le boudoir too, and very similar scenario to yourselves in that we ended up sticking with each other. Had a few offers one evening but we weren't keen and ended up playing in the dungeon which was great fun

In terms of figuring things out round here, I think just being around the forums and being brave! Also, don't be afraid to say what you're looking for, the more you nail this down the easier it is to filter out those who don't match.

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

There are no 'rules' when it comes to swinging and what you do !

Everyone is different and we all want different things from Fab and from clubs.

Do what you want to do at your pace, and enjoy the lifestyle !

well when you can of course !

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"The mr wants to see me with another man and woman but isn't really into the idea of playing himself unless it’s with me. "

Same as us. Think it puts a few couples off (especially if they're also like us in that way) but seems to fit in with the guys and most other couples. Char's finding it hard to find single girls though and we think that's because she's half of a couple profile.

Bry (and Char)

By *entcouple69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

London/Kent

Thanks for your replies guys!

I think a lot of it is just going to be keep going (once the clubs are open properly) and find our feet as we go.

We’ve met some nice people at Le Boudoir and had conversations which were nice but it’s then about how the hell you take things to the next level. Initially I thought it was a case of ‘you’ve either got it or you haven’t’ and felt like we fell into the latter but we’ll keep ploughing away...in one way or another!

» Add a new message to this topic