FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > New guy

New guy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone, forum wait time has finally elapsed so here’s my first post.

Young mixed race guy looking to find some different experiences, a few of the things I would like to try are an older woman, an older married woman (with or without husbands knowledge), older couple. I also enjoy doing tributes and chatting on here. Something I would really like to try is a 3 way chat with an older couple, we can all see the chats so nothing is hidden and see we’re it goes hopefully build up some real sexual tension and it would lead up to a brilliant meet. Feel free to come say hi.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atBottomGirlsWoman  over a year ago

St Austell-ish

While I appreciate you have various interests, we are not a flavor of the day to try.

Some may not object to your wording, but might be something to keep in mind when messaging people.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"While I appreciate you have various interests, we are not a flavor of the day to try.

Some may not object to your wording, but might be something to keep in mind when messaging people."

Your right very poor wording (and grammar *face palm*) by me. This is why you should always proof read. I in no way meant it like that.

Thanks for the polite feedback.

By *atBottomGirlsWoman  over a year ago

St Austell-ish

"While I appreciate you have various interests, we are not a flavor of the day to try.

Some may not object to your wording, but might be something to keep in mind when messaging people.

Your right very poor wording (and grammar *face palm*) by me. This is why you should always proof read. I in no way meant it like that.

Thanks for the polite feedback."

It's not just you, I get lots of messages from guys who want to "try" a BBW or an older/mature woman.

This is just my thought on wording.

Still--we try a new food, outfit, or haircut. We don't go to a pet store to try a dog, this time.

Sorry, don't mean to get all weird about wording, but after months of messages that I want to be tried as a novelty, it is a bit bothersome.

Good luck to you. I do hope you find what you're looking for here!

» Add a new message to this topic