FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile Critiquing

Profile Critiquing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Howdy, been on here a while now without little or no success.

I know the fact I am married is a major factor of this, but in general, I would appreciate feedback for further improvement.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

~J

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nnocentimesMan  over a year ago

over there by that tree

There’s nothing in it on what you can offer others...

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

you don't sound fun or kinky enough for me. sorry. You sound too serious. it's the word lonely instantly put me off and the vague looking photos. only the butt pic was the cheekiness pic. sorry.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Lonely, quiet, zero tolerance. Not especially tempting.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

All of the above comments....

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Cool, thanks all for the feedback.

On reading, I have to agree it does read more like a set of rules.

And yes, the negative words are, poor choices.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Howdy, been on here a while now without little or no success.

I know the fact I am married is a major factor of this, but in general, I would appreciate feedback for further improvement.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

~J

"

Ok, hard one because actually you’ve kind of done everything that people ‘want’, photos yes, insight yes, honesty yes...

I think perhaps look at it like you want to step up a few divisions... Think what is on there that can be made better as opposed to what’s missing

I’d say everything could be improved without wanting to be rude. A few pointers:

Photos are ok, but are they exciting, rude, horny, characterful enough to excite people?

Overview, as a few have suggested it’s quite serious... try humour, charisma etc... these are famous Irish traits no.

“Married” well done for not lying, I don’t know if it changes outlook but perhaps try to put it into context... why are you looking for sex behind her back... for all we know she could be disabled and you have no sex life, currently the assumption is you are just cheating without remorse probably.

Good luck x

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

Covid restrictions aside.

You are married. Some ladies prefer married men, as they probably won't get clingy, others don't want the potential drama.

You can't accommodate. A lot of ladies are wary of inviting a stranger into their home.

It's fab, and for every person against something, there's another who is very much for.

But your profile is bland, and doesn't seem to say 'choose me, for a good time', but 'I'm available, take it or leave it'.

There's a lot of men on the site, and you have to polish your profile to get noticed. Good start in asking for advice, that will put you in the top 25%.

» Add a new message to this topic