FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Any women prefer a younger man?

Any women prefer a younger man?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heDon12 OP   Man  over a year ago

Halesowen

I find meeting people on here and sustaining a conversation quite difficult, and from what im guessing is purely on my age? Its like an almost certain “too young”. Obviously each to their own and we all have our own preferences, but are there many women out there that prefer a younger male to one of their own/older age?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are lots of us... But being younger is not enough

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

It might not be your age. Because of lockdown we're finding it hard to keep conversations going for the long time till we can meet. Before lockdown we would chat for a week, maybe, then meet. Now things are dragging out.

By *heDon12 OP   Man  over a year ago

Halesowen

"It might not be your age. Because of lockdown we're finding it hard to keep conversations going for the long time till we can meet. Before lockdown we would chat for a week, maybe, then meet. Now things are dragging out."

This is a really good point i hadn't considered! Thanks

By *argaret James200TV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

"I find meeting people on here and sustaining a conversation quite difficult, and from what im guessing is purely on my age? Its like an almost certain “too young”. Obviously each to their own and we all have our own preferences, but are there many women out there that prefer a younger male to one of their own/older age?"

Your not too young for me don, oh I forgot everyone's younger than me, do you think it's wrong to lie about your age, I'm only 18.

By *ungmagic10Man  over a year ago

Northampton

"It might not be your age. Because of lockdown we're finding it hard to keep conversations going for the long time till we can meet. Before lockdown we would chat for a week, maybe, then meet. Now things are dragging out."

That's exactly how Its been for me lol

By *aridon1Couple  over a year ago

6 miles from salisbury

I love the younger guys. But don't spend to much time chatting as it usually dosnt go anywhere as a lot of younger guys on here are just fantasist and timewasters looking for pics then dissappear

You guess wrong, OP.

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

I like younger men and women but can only chat so lond without meeting

I like chatting to all ages as long as there is something to chat about and it's not calling me a babe or using text talk than I am cool.

Yeah I have a bit of a thing for older women, but find it a bit slow trying to chat or meet; although I’m putting it down somewhat to being located in social Chernobyl that is North West Cumbria.

"I love the younger guys. But don't spend to much time chatting as it usually dosnt go anywhere as a lot of younger guys on here are just fantasist and timewasters looking for pics then dissappear "

Looking great, lucky young guys whoever gets the chance

Older lady with a strap on. Don't exist

By *ales321Man  over a year ago

swansea

Been the same for me (

I don't think you're too young. I think 18-25 year olds are more likely to struggle on here but you should be okay once the current circumstances ease up, if that ever happens!

I would happily give you some pointers but seeing as you haven't asked for profile help I'm not allowed.

By *r and Mrs B xxCouple  over a year ago

Chippenham

I love a younger guy, but it's a lot harder to keep the conversation going much longer than a week with them. Prefer to chat and meet within a few days.

Yeah it’s tuff times on here for a younger lad loads are put off by my age

» Add a new message to this topic