FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Brand new Bristol fabber

Brand new Bristol fabber

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Finally! I can type little words in here and some of you fools might even read them!

Just wanted to say a quick hi.

I've not been here long but if you're an attractive woman or couple near me, chances are I might have sent you a hello (and slim chances are you've replied ). I'm a smart, literate gent who likes fun, open-minded people and wants to explore new things.

What a silly, stressful, sometimes infuriating little playground this is, but I suspect it'll be worth it when I match with someone exciting...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Miles away but welcome to the forums hope you have fun and good luck.

[Removed by poster at 02/09/20 10:35:50]

"Miles away but welcome to the forums hope you have fun and good luck. "

Thanks Miss Dream. Just had a greedy eyeful of your gallery. Feel free to visit Bristol ASAP

By *r and Mrs B xxCouple  over a year ago

Chippenham

"Finally! I can type little words in here and some of you fools might even read them!

I've not been here long but if you're an attractive woman or couple near me, chances are I might have sent you a hello (and slim chances are you've replied ). I'm a smart, literate gent who likes fun, open-minded people and wants to explore new things.

What a silly, stressful, sometimes infuriating little playground this is, but I suspect it'll be worth it when I match with someone exciting..."

Welcome.... We're very near to Bristol.

"Finally! I can type little words in here and some of you fools might even read them!

What a silly, stressful, sometimes infuriating little playground this is, but I suspect it'll be worth it when I match with someone exciting...

Welcome.... We're very near to Bristol. "

You only need ask, Mrs B x

*Bump?*

By *omerset_naughtyMan  over a year ago

Kusadasi, Turkey

Welcome.... We're very near to Bristol. "

Im very near to Bath and Bristol if you fancy 2 guys to play eith mrs B xx

» Add a new message to this topic