FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > New... Ish..... And so glad I admitted I'm curious

New... Ish..... And so glad I admitted I'm curious

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

47. And today I openly said I'm bi curious... I openly said it on here, but that's a start. So glad I did.

Looking to chat to anyone in the same boat, or even the experienced to help me out. Cheers everyone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No useful experience to share sorry OP, however I want to say kudos for being prepared to explore. Best of luck

"No useful experience to share sorry OP, however I want to say kudos for being prepared to explore. Best of luck "

Thank you. Means a lot xx

Yeah, I finally published the same for me in the last fortnight and I’m glad I did.

Happy fabbing!

Gbat

"Yeah, I finally published the same for me in the last fortnight and I’m glad I did.

Happy fabbing!

Gbat "

Cheers. All going well for me already. Nervous to do anything, but at least I'm openly chatting about it

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Hi OP, welcome to fab and the forums, best of luck to you. Xx

By *orkspoonMan  over a year ago

Manchester

All I can advise is that things at your own pace, work out what you are happy with or not (kissing, bare back, meeting in covid etc) and stick to what you are comfortable with and don't get carried away with the horn!

By *aulnextMan  over a year ago

Hoar Cross Staffordshire

Yes I’m bi curious. Love women but never been touched by a guy . I love wearing panties

"47. And today I openly said I'm bi curious... I openly said it on here, but that's a start. So glad I did.

Looking to chat to anyone in the same boat, or even the experienced to help me out. Cheers everyone "

Honesty is always the best policy.

Not our thing, but we hope you find exactly what you are looking for!!

"47. And today I openly said I'm bi curious... I openly said it on here, but that's a start. So glad I did.

Looking to chat to anyone in the same boat, or even the experienced to help me out. Cheers everyone "

You're exactly where I was a couple of years ago. It had taken me 3 years between my first oral experience with a man (which I really enjoyed) and finally accepting that I could and should describe myself as bisexual.

I haven't told my other half though and not sure I ever will - I just hope not too many people here judge me because of that.

You've done the right thing - even if none of the people you're close to ever come to know, you accepting the fact you're bi is a great weight off your shoulders.

I'm here for you if you want to chat.

Im similar to yourself, im more attracted to women than me but every ai often i see a cock id love to try.

Hope it works out for you

Well done and best of luck

I tend to view my bi side as ‘bi-playful’ and as much as I enjoy licking, sucking and playing with a nice hard cock, I love everything about the female body and adore licking pussy.

Good luck with it though and enjoy yourself

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

I have a few podcast recommendations you might be interested in covering, among other things, this very subject.

Mail if interested as they may not be allowed to darken the hallowed halls here.

By *honolanMan  over a year ago

Leyton

Well done OP for embracing that side of you! It's not always an easy thing to acknowledge to oneself but I think we're better off having done so, right?

I recently embraced my bi side too For me it came with a huge self esteem boost to know that I'm confident enough in who I am, to be able to say I'm bi.

All the best in your future explorations!!!

My god, I am overwhelmed by this response. Thank you so much for your support. And thank you to everyone messaging me privately... I will get back to you all, I promise

Hey, stranger. Good to see you've come out.. At least a little bit. Shame it didn't work out for us, hope all is well with the gf xx

I came out recently and it’s the best thing I did as it makes me feel good now

A lot of good advice here, although I'd strongly suggest safe sex only - you don't want to add HIV, Hep C or anything else to your initial issue of bi curiosity. Once you've been with a couple of men you'll be wondering why you didn't start years ago; it's only straight society that makes it seem such a big deal. Here's my advice. After the lockdown lifts, find a well-run gay sauna or spa, rather than bars or clubs where alcohol or drugs confuse matters. You can get nice and relaxed in the heat, and you can see what you're getting. You don't have to be a gym bunny either: everyone's there to meet guys for sex and people have a wide range of turn-ons. There's a lot of sexy glances, and when your gaze fixes on a guy who doesn't glance away immediately, you're in. Try to be confident. Make sure when you're asked what you like don't say "Oh, anything". When you're more experienced, talk to your wife about sex - you might find a new mutual interest. Good luck. Johnny x

» Add a new message to this topic