FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > kinda bored anyone wanna review my profile

kinda bored anyone wanna review my profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uperior D OP   Man  over a year ago

North London

and suggestions are welcome

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do you have permission from your 'non Fab friends' to use their videos to advertise yourself on a sex site?

Its not great to be honest.

North London

Yes of course

North London

"Its not great to be honest.

"

There's no lies here have a read of the profile plus as a digital media graduate all females I have sex with are fully aware of my media interest and intentions

There's no lies here have a read of the profile plus as a digital media graduate all females I have sex with are fully aware of my media interest and intentions "

Well you asked for opinions so I gave mine.

I'm not sure why you are asking as you pretty happy with it.

Give it a 1

Just because you need to mention the fact you smoke

It’s not cool or something to be proud off boosting about smokeing

Make you sound like ur a immature teen who thinks he’s the big man on campus just because he smokes a little reffer

Not have a go at you for smoke it that’s up to you that’s ur life but don’t have to broadcast it like you won the lottery

North London

There's no lies here have a read of the profile plus as a digital media graduate all females I have sex with are fully aware of my media interest and intentions

Well you asked for opinions so I gave mine.

I'm not sure why you are asking as you pretty happy with it. "

Ok moving on

North London

"Give it a 1

Make you sound like ur a immature teen who thinks he’s the big man on campus just because he smokes a little reffer

Not have a go at you for smoke it that’s up to you that’s ur life but don’t have to broadcast it like you won the lottery "

Very interesting ill have a look at that...btw im not trying to be a big man I just smoke and id rather not hide it so I don't come across like a non smoker when I clearly smoke loads

"Give it a 1

Not have a go at you for smoke it that’s up to you that’s ur life but don’t have to broadcast it like you won the lottery

Very interesting ill have a look at that...btw im not trying to be a big man I just smoke and id rather not hide it so I don't come across like a non smoker when I clearly smoke loads"

All you have to put is ur a smoker in the smokeing part then ask in a private message like I sed comes across as a 13 year old written it and think he’s the man because he smokes some refffer

"Give it a 1

Very interesting ill have a look at that...btw im not trying to be a big man I just smoke and id rather not hide it so I don't come across like a non smoker when I clearly smoke loads

All you have to put is ur a smoker in the smokeing part then ask in a private message like I sed comes across as a 13 year old written it and think he’s the man because he smokes some refffer "

Totally agree.

North London

"Give it a 1

Not have a go at you for smoke it that’s up to you that’s ur life but don’t have to broadcast it like you won the lottery "

Okay I've reviewed it and In my profile said i have a good sense of humour probably because I smoke alot of . Please explain how that makes me come across as I won the lottery....or that im some sort of big man.....please make comments but id your just trying to be malicious theres no need

North London

"Give it a 1

All you have to put is ur a smoker in the smokeing part then ask in a private message like I sed comes across as a 13 year old written it and think he’s the man because he smokes some refffer

Totally agree. "

Care to elaborate or did I miss the ignorant lifes matter protest

Good to see that you’re a good catholic boy cough cough!!!!!

Personally I’d dump those few pictures unless of course you are a good catholic boy.

T

North London

"Good to see that you’re a good catholic boy cough cough!!!!!

Personally I’d dump those few pictures unless of course you are a good catholic boy.

T"

Lol fair point

The bit in caps at the start. That'll be a delete for a lot of folk I'd imagine.....

By *luebellRacerCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

You want an opinion...

I'd lose the vids of you having sex with no condom, with multiple women (who I hope you got permission from). I'd especially lose the park bench one, or ones where you've still got your pants around your ankles.

One or 2 cock shots is enough for any profile.

I also don't understand the lift picture

Punctuation is also important.

AND CAPITAL LETTERS ARE UNNECESSARY!

The end.

"Give it a 1

Totally agree. "

100%

North London

"The bit in caps at the start. That'll be a delete for a lot of folk I'd imagine..... "

I'll look at that

North London

"You want an opinion...

I'd lose the vids of you having sex with no condom, with multiple women (who I hope you got permission from). I'd especially lose the park bench one, or ones where you've still got your pants around your ankles.

One or 2 cock shots is enough for any profile.

I also don't understand the lift picture

Punctuation is also important.

AND CAPITAL LETTERS ARE UNNECESSARY!

The end. "

Thanks

"Give it a 1

Totally agree.

Care to elaborate or did I miss the ignorant lifes matter protest "

You asked for constructive criticism and now ur spit the dummy out when you get it

The fact WEED is in highlight in capptle letter

Means you want it to stand out ur shouting from the rooftops like a teen who thinks he’s the big man

You do now in text forum and in the in written laws off forum writing and reddit writeing

A word or sentence in full capitle letter is shouting

So basically ur shouting I smoke

North London

"Give it a 1

Totally agree.

You asked for constructive criticism and now ur spit the dummy out when you get it

Means you want it to stand out ur shouting from the rooftops like a teen who thinks he’s the big man

You do now in text forum and in the in written laws off forum writing and reddit writeing

So basically ur shouting I smoke "

Lol constructive and rude are not the same ....its not like I said "heyy guess what people I smoke herbs" ...i simply said i think I have a good sense of humour because of it ..if you think the capital letters are not needed thats all you had to say...someone obviously woke up on the wrong side of the bed

"Do you have permission from your 'non Fab friends' to use their videos to advertise yourself on a sex site?"

Green arrow

"Give it a 1

Totally agree.

Care to elaborate or did I miss the ignorant lifes matter protest "

What!

How have I been ignorant.

You asked for feedback, I gave you feedback.

Why the attitude!

North London

"Do you have permission from your 'non Fab friends' to use their videos to advertise yourself on a sex site?

Green arrow"

Once agian of course i do some are even on the profiles or on their onlyfans sites hence why I've been asked not to show faces and its not their videos there recorded by me as I am in them

"Give it a 1

Totally agree.

Lol constructive and rude are not the same ....its not like I said "heyy guess what people I smoke herbs" ...i simply said i think I have a good sense of humour because of it ..if you think the capital letters are not needed thats all you had to say...someone obviously woke up on the wrong side of the bed "

Didn’t wake up on the wrong site off the bed you asked to rate ur profile and tell what’s wrong with it I did that and just because it didn’t go ur way you spat the dummy

Can 100% tell you do think ur the big man on campus

Can tell you think ur the cool dude in ur street with the way ur handleing it

Probably the first time that someone hit you with the truth clearly is because you spat the dummy as soon as it backfired

You were hopeing for everyone to gush over ur profile and be driping in fanny

Sorry this isn’t ur local estate where the local woman who think it’s cool to be seen with the local big man is going to gush over you

North London

"Give it a 1

All you have to put is ur a smoker in the smokeing part then ask in a private message like I sed comes across as a 13 year old written it and think he’s the man because he smokes some refffer "

You've clearly got issues with trees lol

Op nobody has rude to you on this tread.

I really don't understand your attitude to it.

You have been extremely rude in some of your replies.

If you ask for feedback and opinions dont get nasty when you don't like what you read.

By *olden RatioWoman  over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

Hmm I’d probably take out the status about women complaining, and also the part about being super laid back.

North London

"Give it a 1

Totally agree.

Lol constructive and rude are not the same ....its not like I said "heyy guess what people I smoke herbs" ...i simply said i think I have a good sense of humour because of it ..if you think the capital letters are not needed thats all you had to say...someone obviously woke up on the wrong side of the bed

Didn’t wake up on the wrong site off the bed you asked to rate ur profile and tell what’s wrong with it I did that and just because it didn’t go ur way you spat the dummy

Probably the first time that someone hit you with the truth clearly is because you spat the dummy as soon as it backfired

Sorry this isn’t ur local estate where the local woman who think it’s cool to be seen with the local big man is going to gush over you

"

Lol insecure much ....thats a lot of 100% comments about someone you don't know and FYI I'm used to people like you as there's always a couple of ignorant people who'd rather insinuate hate that advice and to be honest i really dont need to argue with you i know im not trying to be a big man in campus im actually a calm educated guy with a degree...smokeing is a causal every day thing in my environment and by me being honest dose not suggest I won the lottery or that im proud of it ...its just basic honesty as im not trying to come across as something im not....like I said earlier being rude and constructive are two different things ...grow up mate

"Op nobody has rude to you on this tread.

If you ask for feedback and opinions dont get nasty when you don't like what you read. "

Read his green arrow

His attitude towards women leaves alot to be desired

Apparently we "dont open our legs enough"

Quite unpleasant tbh

North London

"Hmm I’d probably take out the status about women complaining, and also the part about being super laid back."

Fair enough I hear that

If you ask for feedback and opinions dont get nasty when you don't like what you read.

Read his green arrow

His attitude towards women leaves alot to be desired

Apparently we "dont open our legs enough"

Quite unpleasant tbh"

Yes iv seen.

North London

If you ask for feedback and opinions dont get nasty when you don't like what you read. "

You have your opinion and replies and I have mine ....and my opinion is that there are rude comments here and im replying back in the way I feel appropriate

You have your opinion and replies and I have mine ....and my opinion is that there are rude comments here and im replying back in the way I feel appropriate "

Can you please give an example of a reply iv given you that was rude?

North London

"Give it a 1

Totally agree.

"

And tbh that whole estate talk is borderline RACIST and that is exactly why I'm rude to certain people on here

Btw I actually live in a maisonette not an estate lol kmt

North London

You have your opinion and replies and I have mine ....and my opinion is that there are rude comments here and im replying back in the way I feel appropriate

Can you please give an example of a reply iv given you that was rude?"

I only said you were ignorant because you agreed with an ignorant person without explaining your reasons for supporting his poor views on me smokeing....literally I only said i have a good sense of humour because I smoke....all of that big man talk and lottery talk was clearly rude and not needed and you supporting that is rude to me atleast explain your self dont just jump on a hate wagon

I only said you were ignorant because you agreed with an ignorant person without explaining your reasons for supporting his poor views on me smokeing....literally I only said i have a good sense of humour because I smoke....all of that big man talk and lottery talk was clearly rude and not needed and you supporting that is rude to me atleast explain your self dont just jump on a hate wagon "

Its ok people can read the thread for themselves.

I was in no way rude to you but you had the nerve to suggest my life didn't matter.

North London

I only said you were ignorant because you agreed with an ignorant person without explaining your reasons for supporting his poor views on me smokeing....literally I only said i have a good sense of humour because I smoke....all of that big man talk and lottery talk was clearly rude and not needed and you supporting that is rude to me atleast explain your self dont just jump on a hate wagon

Its ok people can read the thread for themselves.

I was in no way rude to you but you had the nerve to suggest my life didn't matter. "

Yeah they can and so can you so thanks for that insightful reply

I'm not a huge fan to be honest, please don't take any of the following as harsh criticism, it's only my personal opinion.

I think that having your sc in your header and the way your bio is written, both the language and the use of capitalised words comes across as immature. As others have said, there isn't a need to mention your smoking habits there, you can just state that your a smoker in your details section, then people will know and can avoid you if they wish.

And speaking for myself personally, all of the action videos and dick photos would be enough to put me off. Though that's a matter of personal taste.

I'd really consider rewriting your bio and losing some of the photos and videos. Maybe take a look at some of the male forum users profiles who have had success here, that might give you some inspiration.

Good luck

North London

"I'm not a huge fan to be honest, please don't take any of the following as harsh criticism, it's only my personal opinion.

I think that having your sc in your header and the way your bio is written, both the language and the use of capitalised words comes across as immature. As others have said, there isn't a need to mention your smoking habits there, you can just state that your a smoker in your details section, then people will know and can avoid you if they wish.

And speaking for myself personally, all of the action videos and dick photos would be enough to put me off. Though that's a matter of personal taste.

I'd really consider rewriting your bio and losing some of the photos and videos. Maybe take a look at some of the male forum users profiles who have had success here, that might give you some inspiration.

Good luck "

Thanks much appreciated

"and suggestions are welcome "

Wow!

Someone cannot handle criticism..constructive or otherwise.

You asked for your profile to be critiqued, but it seems you are looking to get your ego massaged.

I would have to agree with all that has been said to date by all.

Your desired sex are probably not going to be impressed with seeing clips of you having sex with previous conquests.

To me, and I want to make that clear from the outset..to me it sounds like you are saying what you think women want to hear rather than being yourself when you say you "like pleasing the woman"

If you smoke, just mention you are a smoker and that's it.

It also sounds like you will shag anything with a pulse with some of the terms you use.

In the event that you are/ have edited you bio while I am writing this, I think you have done yourself no favours in how you have responded to any comments.

North London

"and suggestions are welcome

Wow!

Someone cannot handle criticism..constructive or otherwise.

You asked for your profile to be critiqued, but it seems you are looking to get your ego massaged.

I would have to agree with all that has been said to date by all.

Your desired sex are probably not going to be impressed with seeing clips of you having sex with previous conquests.

To me, and I want to make that clear from the outset..to me it sounds like you are saying what you think women want to hear rather than being yourself when you say you "like pleasing the woman"

If you smoke, just mention you are a smoker and that's it.

It also sounds like you will shag anything with a pulse with some of the terms you use.

In the event that you are/ have edited you bio while I am writing this, I think you have done yourself no favours in how you have responded to any comments.

"

Great thanks for that and i don't want my ego massaged ...the way you Articulated your self is a perfect example of constructive criticism now if others could follow a similar trend this would have went differently...to be honest i was just bored given my own ventures im quite sure im doing okay

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

So much advice that now shows him to be something he isn't.

I want to know if someone bare backs, is 420 friendly and cheats, what's the point in hiding that.

"So much advice that now shows him to be something he isn't.

I want to know if someone bare backs, is 420 friendly and cheats, what's the point in hiding that.

"

It was the way in which it was worded but hes changed it now.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

OK so I was also "bored" and read this developing saga. The profile has obviously been changed and I have no value to add to that as someone who struggles to get a reply let alone a social or more! The bio seems OK. But what do I know. I would observe though that some of the comments / constructive criticism is overly aggressive, certainly prejudiced (as it makes many assumptions) and just not necessary. Just my observations so don't need an argument.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It wasn't very friendly was it though. It is almost like people want to try and put the man down

"Yes of course "

Assuming this is in reply to my question.

You have good, clear photos. Your profile looks good to me.

Good luck.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

To the OP, I don't know what your profile was like before but it looks OK to me, pics that are not all the same and text that is straight to the point.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

To anyone this applies to, help threads are just that, people asking for help.

If your intention is to come on these threads to be unfriendly / to put people down then please avoid the threads altogether as it isn't pleasant and not in the spirit of the forum

Pictures/ videos...lots of people have pics/ vids of others, including a lot of people on the forum, it is allowed and the site assumes people have read the pic rules and have permission to upload them.

Back to the OP

North London

"OK so I was also "bored" and read this developing saga. The profile has obviously been changed and I have no value to add to that as someone who struggles to get a reply let alone a social or more! The bio seems OK. But what do I know. I would observe though that some of the comments / constructive criticism is overly aggressive, certainly prejudiced (as it makes many assumptions) and just not necessary. Just my observations so don't need an argument.

Thank you

"

North London

"OK so I was also "bored" and read this developing saga. The profile has obviously been changed and I have no value to add to that as someone who struggles to get a reply let alone a social or more! The bio seems OK. But what do I know. I would observe though that some of the comments / constructive criticism is overly aggressive, certainly prejudiced (as it makes many assumptions) and just not necessary. Just my observations so don't need an argument.

And theres no struggle

"

North London

It wasn't very friendly was it though. It is almost like people want to try and put the man down"

Thank you people just need to grow up and stop promoting hate