FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile advice

Profile advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ve been on here for a bit and have had some nice conversations but I still haven’t had a meet yet and I’m thinking it’s because of my profile, I’d love some conservative criticism!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

Could be your profile, it is quite confusing, you seem unsure of how old you are

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

Are you 22 or 26? That rings alarm bells already .... I know not everyone cares but the grammar and punctuation needs a quick look over.

You have put what that you want excitement can you elaborate a little on who you are and what you have to offer?

Having said that it’s a million times better than a lot I see haha.

Yeah I can understand that, it’s definitely an awful excuse but when I didn’t have my bearings with the site I wanted to see people who weren’t necessarily looking for people my age just out of curiosity, but I realise there is just a button for that in advanced searches. I do feel like a right numpty. Do you think I should just start a fresh account? Also cheers for the message.

do you think I should start a fresh to be able to reset my age? Because it isn’t a great look you’re right

Yeah okay I’ll give it a look over and try be more clear with what I’m after, I thought I’d just put excitement because I’m sure there’s a lot of things I haven’t tried that I would enjoy.

I appreciate the reply, thank you. x

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

You can block men from messaging you so that's a bit pointless at the end. As above, and the fact you say you been here before, still wrong age?

Pics are nothing rememberble and your bio reads

want local but will travel....

Slept with a few and I'm proud of my dick.....

Looking for mature hence my age range is as high as it goes....

The last pointless bit makes you sound immature, some men are bi, not just gay as you say.

Yeah that’s brutal but just true it does read like that, I think I’m overcompensating to try and sell myself

Cheers for the response

» Add a new message to this topic