FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > What is wrong with me ?

What is wrong with me ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello . I’m wanting to ask for some advice or feed back regarding this topic , I’m wanting to understand why It’s really difficult to chat / plan to meet new people & hopefully lead to some fun , I appreciate all the Covid situation isn’t helping matters, which is effecting my mental health , it’s making me feel unwanted. Is there anything I can change about me ? I find it hard to express my feelings . Any help or advice would be appreciated .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hello . I’m wanting to ask for some advice or feed back regarding this topic , I’m wanting to understand why It’s really difficult to chat / plan to meet new people & hopefully lead to some fun , I appreciate all the Covid situation isn’t helping matters, which is effecting my mental health , it’s making me feel unwanted. Is there anything I can change about me ? I find it hard to express my feelings . Any help or advice would be appreciated . "

You are you Mike and if people don’t want to meet you then that is their choice but I really can’t see why you’d want to change because that then wouldn’t be you would it.

Join in the forums maybe and always remember that nothing is a given on here and effort = rewards.

Best of luck and keep your chin up.

T

By *nozcumberMan  over a year ago

Honiton

"Hello . I’m wanting to ask for some advice or feed back regarding this topic , I’m wanting to understand why It’s really difficult to chat / plan to meet new people & hopefully lead to some fun , I appreciate all the Covid situation isn’t helping matters, which is effecting my mental health , it’s making me feel unwanted. Is there anything I can change about me ? I find it hard to express my feelings . Any help or advice would be appreciated . "

Mate it is the same for most single men on here so don't take it personally. I am the same to be honest, hence my status.

Don’t like seeing these negative posts on forums, we’re all humans, we’re all attracted to different people. There is someone for everyone, and they’ll come at the right time. Everyone is beautiful.

Just be who you are mate don't change for anyone but like someone said join in on some of the forums and let your natural personality come through

If its affecting your health give it a miss that's the sensible thing to do just hide your profile and go do something more productive and mentally relaxing.

"If its affecting your health give it a miss that's the sensible thing to do just hide your profile and go do something more productive and mentally relaxing. "

^^^^^This is a very good call!!

T

Advice?

Take a critical look at your profile. Or lack of profile.

By *atBottomGirlsWoman  over a year ago

St Austell-ish

"Hello . I’m wanting to ask for some advice or feed back regarding this topic , I’m wanting to understand why It’s really difficult to chat / plan to meet new people & hopefully lead to some fun , I appreciate all the Covid situation isn’t helping matters, which is effecting my mental health , it’s making me feel unwanted. Is there anything I can change about me ? I find it hard to express my feelings . Any help or advice would be appreciated .

Advice?

Take a critical look at your profile. Or lack of profile. "

Must agree. The first thing many/most women do is check out a profile. I look for one that says something about the guy, humor is good, and gives me an idea what he's like.

What sort of messages are you sending out? If "hi, how's life since lockdown" or similar....try being more creative. When we get a lot of the same messages from multiple men, only the good/funny/unique ones stand out and get a response. (Said from someone who doesn't get a lot of messages, and still ignores the majority of them).

"Hello . I’m wanting to ask for some advice or feed back regarding this topic , I’m wanting to understand why It’s really difficult to chat / plan to meet new people & hopefully lead to some fun , I appreciate all the Covid situation isn’t helping matters, which is effecting my mental health , it’s making me feel unwanted. Is there anything I can change about me ? I find it hard to express my feelings . Any help or advice would be appreciated .

Advice?

Take a critical look at your profile. Or lack of profile.

I always introduce myself first , then I try to pick out something from their profile & ask them about it & I ask if it would be possible to chat to them , & see where things go .

Must agree. The first thing many/most women do is check out a profile. I look for one that says something about the guy, humor is good, and gives me an idea what he's like.

What sort of messages are you sending out? If "hi, how's life since lockdown" or similar....try being more creative. When we get a lot of the same messages from multiple men, only the good/funny/unique ones stand out and get a response. (Said from someone who doesn't get a lot of messages, and still ignores the majority of them)."

You have some nice face pics and a validation, which some people want.

Perhaps extend your text beyond wanting to lick pussy? Humour or lifestyle content? Whatever works for you.

I notice you have a slimmer award as a pic. Why not a few lines on that journey?

Either way good luck here.

By *exy4youxxWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

I really don't want to sound mean here but first thing I do is look at a profile and pictures your profile is non existent and the first pic shoved straight in my face of your cock made me close it straight away.

I also don't want to read statuses of how your struggling with mental health im here for nsa and things like that make me think your hoping for a sympathy meet chat fun etc never going to happen, it takes time on here best advice get yourself to a club or socials when they start up again good luck x

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

The majority of people on here will have quite full lives, dealing with work, kids, friends and family. Free time is a precious commodity and is only going to be spent doing or meeting someone interesting. I only get to dress up, once a month due to work and family commitments in my case.

So a woman who’s getting endless messages and a few hours free, will have quite a choice on here.

Your profile has to stand out as you’ve not asked for advice I won’t give any. But look at it and think is this really me or can I express myself better ?

Good luck

I really don't want to sound mean here but first thing I do is look at a profile and pictures your profile is non existent and the first pic shoved straight in my face of your cock made me close it straight away.

I also don't want to read statuses of how your struggling with mental health im here for nsa and things like that make me think your hoping for a sympathy meet chat fun etc never going to happen, it takes time on here best advice get yourself to a club or socials when they start up again good luck x "

no that isn’t how I wanted it to come across

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

If you are a straight man on here you will struggle to get messages replied to never mind the leg over ,it's just how it is

Need to put more in your bio 99% of people are here for nsa but what makes you stand out from the rest, tell people about yourself a little humour helps mine isn't the best but I only use the site occasionally and take it for what it is a swingers site i'm either their cup of tea or not and dont let it affect your mental health your going to get more knock backs than success thats just fab

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

This site is not worth the hassle mate to keep putting yourself down over.

There nothing wrong with you, just keep doing what you are doing and try and value yourself more.

By *onty1971Man  over a year ago

London St Helier Trier

"If its affecting your health give it a miss that's the sensible thing to do just hide your profile and go do something more productive and mentally relaxing. "

Good idea. Thick skin is needed here for blokes. Lots of online rejection. Can be painful to deal with.

I wouldn't worry about it Mike. It's a common thing on here! I get blocked all the time, I'm a strong 3 out of 10 as well

I'm sure I've been blocked for thinking about sending a message once . Don't let it bother you

What's for you won't go by you....

By *exy4youxxWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

I also don't want to read statuses of how your struggling with mental health im here for nsa and things like that make me think your hoping for a sympathy meet chat fun etc never going to happen, it takes time on here best advice get yourself to a club or socials when they start up again good luck x no that isn’t how I wanted it to come across "

That's just my opinion hun and I don't mean to offend there is nothing wrong with you can't be everyone's cup of tea I just don't need to hear men's health problems and don't want to be made to feel guilty x

» Add a new message to this topic