FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Bisexuals for Bisexuals III

Bisexuals for Bisexuals III

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *_Marius OP   Man  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

Hello all; first of all I am really, really happy that you almost closed my second thread so, I’ll start another one. Lol, after all, Greedy is my name on another website

So, once again, whether you are a couple who likes couples, or singles, whether you are a single who likes couples as well as fellow singles, and you like bisexual shenanigans, say hi to one another, to me to anybody.

I also wanted to use this thread as a kind-of group message and say: ‘I am sorry’ to those on my friends’ and hotlist, if I have been a bit absent. What with the current covid-19 clusterfuck, I doubt any big bi nights will be done any time soon…besides my furlough ended last month so, I am t r y i n g diligently to focus my time in the cyberspace on looking for employment. Anyhow, be good, be safe! Speak soon!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *_Marius OP   Man  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

bump* Have we all got fed up then? x

By *aulnorthumberlandMan  over a year ago

Blyth

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi peeps, bisexual, occasional TV, seeks single ladies, gents and couples for a longer term friendship.

Although one offs are fun I really want to find someone or ones to explore the fun side more, and maybe something more permanent.

» Add a new message to this topic