FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > new to this

new to this

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornyWhovians OP   Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Hey ill keep it short, we're a horny nerdy couple from Blackpool, new too this kinda thing, weve posted stuff on various sites over the years and like talking to fellow horny nerds/kinksters/just horny, we picked a great year to decide we would like to actually meet up and have a good time...typical us! but yeah gives us a chance to get to know people! we also started doing cam stuff! which is funny cause we have bad Anxiety but dont really when we are on! new cure? okay, we have been together 6 years, we are a big couple (doing something about it though) but dont let that put you off! we understand if you simply dont like that, no hard feelings at all, we dont like ourselves too sometimes!....Much love guys, stay safe and kinky

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

Hello and welcome hope you enjoy your stay.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hey both and welcome! Hope you have fun and find what you're looking for along the way x

Hey, ex Blackpool lad saying welcome & enjoy

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Two good clubs in Blackpool, so when they’re open again why don’t you try and attend. It’s easier if there’s two of you.

Club Play and Infusion

If it’s not for you, good luck with the site and I hope you find what you’re looking for

By *ornyWhovians OP   Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

we cant wait to try club sx's Dungeon! we live 5 minutes from it so we will be there when it opens :D

Welcome to the site I love to do skyp or zoom I love the fun love to watch and be wached back

» Add a new message to this topic