FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile Text

Profile Text

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone else feel it’s awkward or embarrassing tryng to explain about yourself on your profile, dunno why but I do.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

Nope. But then I love to rant on and that's exactly how my profile is written

I certainly don't feel the need to explain myself in anyway.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Does anyone else feel it’s awkward or embarrassing tryng to explain about yourself on your profile, dunno why but I do."

Just put a bit of you into it.

We always say it the window into your sexual soul so it’s your chance to put yourself forward for others to either enjoy or pass by.

Good luck op.

T

I need to rewrite mine, I’m not sure it’s explaining my expectations/wants/needs in a way to attract the right people For me. I’ll need to get creative but it is difficult talking about yourself

"Nope. But then I love to rant on and that's exactly how my profile is written

I certainly don't feel the need to explain myself in anyway."

You

Rant???

Never

You imho always just put forward your opinion which again imho is normally valid to the thread.

T

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"Does anyone else feel it’s awkward or embarrassing tryng to explain about yourself on your profile, dunno why but I do."

No why should it be awkward. Just think of it as a conversation where the other person is asking about you and your responding.

I certainly don't feel the need to explain myself in anyway."

Rant! that me laugh that

By *heslimoneMan  over a year ago

Deeside

It's only awkward or embarrassing if you don't know yourself or aren't comfortable with who you are. The sooner you realise that there will always be others out there that share your views, likes, dislikes etc the easier it is to put yourself out there with confidence.

"Does anyone else feel it’s awkward or embarrassing tryng to explain about yourself on your profile, dunno why but I do.

Just put a bit of you into it.

We always say it the window into your sexual soul so it’s your chance to put yourself forward for others to either enjoy or pass by.

Good luck op.

T"

Thanks and good luck

I don't think I ever could explain myself or why I'm here in just one page if text. Plus it changes all the time. I've stopped trying and I just see profiles as an introduction. I'll give anyone a chance to show me more....

"I need to rewrite mine, I’m not sure it’s explaining my expectations/wants/needs in a way to attract the right people For me. I’ll need to get creative but it is difficult talking about yourself "

Yeah that’s but I mean writing about yourself then feeling am I bigging myself up a bit there

"It's only awkward or embarrassing if you don't know yourself or aren't comfortable with who you are. The sooner you realise that there will always be others out there that share your views, likes, dislikes etc the easier it is to put yourself out there with confidence. "

I’m a confident etc it’s just the writing about myself when you read it back

I certainly don't feel the need to explain myself in anyway.

You

Rant???

Never

You imho always just put forward your opinion which again imho is normally valid to the thread.

T"

I never rant

I thought I was going to have to call an ambulance for my security detail at work this morning due to him laughing so much he went blue at me ranting for a good few minutes at 3 lads, on how to not be so cunty....the boys never got a word in, not sure i stopped to intake oxygen....however the lads actually seemed to pay attention

No more embarrassing than showing a close up of our genitals, surely?

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Not at all. Perfect way of advertising yourself to potential matches. Make the most of it

"Does anyone else feel it’s awkward or embarrassing tryng to explain about yourself on your profile, dunno why but I do.

No more embarrassing than showing a close up of our genitals, surely?

"

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Yeah, but it's a necessary part of the process. A bit of peacocking and working out the balance between that and excess is part of the deal.

Yeah I hate it so I just talk utter shite instead.

Some people think it's real verifications which is wonderful.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Nope.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

you're only embarrassed when people give criticism. i think we should be entitled to ask whatever we want. If they disagree.. scroll on

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"you're only embarrassed when people give criticism. i think we should be entitled to ask whatever we want. If they disagree.. scroll on "

I dunno. I'm sort of more like... saying nice things about myself? Fuck that. It's not part of my culture, fuck off.

Only if you take yourself and your profile too seriously and people who do I wouldn’t be interested in anyway, if there’s no humour in a bio then that’s the biggest turn off for me, this is supposed to be fun, so if it’s all demands and caps lock on, then I’m out of their, don’t care how fit they are. Dunno if I answered the question, but just vibing and riffing.

Hey thanks for the reply’s everyone I’m sure it will help

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I like to think mines informative rather than demanding. Profile text generally falls into categories depending on how many messages you get.

So the ‘ranty’ types have often reached that stage due to the messages they’re receiving and frustrations from them. Imagine being a straight guy who gets 25-50 messages every day from other guys, I’d imagine sooner or later he’d have a rant on his profile .....eventually

Unfortunately for single guys their text has to be informative and entertaining, as you’re trying to get the interest from the very few women on here.

» Add a new message to this topic