FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > The new safe sex

The new safe sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ancelot1633 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bournmouth

So, after locking down, staying alert and the rule of six I am really keen to try lying down, staying erect and the rule of sex again.

What do we think is our best bet for COVID free fun in the cumming months? Voyeurism, bukkake, mutual masturbation, mutual oral (for those over 2m tall), Perspex glory holes or do we revert to the head to toe condoms.

Not just a flippant question, I would dearly love to be playing again As soon as is sensible, what are people’s thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

I have no answer, just wanted to your post made me laugh

By *ancelot1633 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bournmouth

"I have no answer, just wanted to your post made me laugh "

Ty, Laughing may just be the new orgasm although I know which I would prefer in my face

X

By *iddle ManMan  over a year ago

Walsall

[Removed by poster at 22/09/20 13:43:22]

By *iddle ManMan  over a year ago

Walsall

Well from Boris new statement it's looking like another 6 months for some

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So, after locking down, staying alert and the rule of six I am really keen to try lying down, staying erect and the rule of sex again.

What do we think is our best bet for COVID free fun in the cumming months? Voyeurism, bukkake, mutual masturbation, mutual oral (for those over 2m tall), Perspex glory holes or do we revert to the head to toe condoms.

Not just a flippant question, I would dearly love to be playing again As soon as is sensible, what are people’s thoughts?"

single Male happy to stand and watch whilst foaming one out toy play on an end of a stick etc

» Add a new message to this topic