FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hello.....

Hello.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Nice to meet you all...I'm Kevin.

Thought I'd try the site as a Guy I know mentioned he is a member and likes the format.

Reason for being here...My wife has gradually gone off sex over the last 6 years or so, to the point where it's only 3 or 4 times a year. Recently she gave me my 'freedom' as long as it does not affect our home life. So unless someone taps her on the shoulder and says 'slept with your old man, no wonder you wet off sex' then I should be ok!

Anyway, as I said, thats the reason, nice to meet you all!

p.s. if someone could check my profile and let me know how it looks, that would be a big favour owed

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Welcome aboard Kevin.

I am sure you will do just fine here due to your open and honest demeanor. Check out the post 'guide for single guys' so you don't fall into any of the traps most of our kind do

"Welcome aboard Kevin.

I am sure you will do just fine here due to your open and honest demeanor. Check out the post 'guide for single guys' so you don't fall into any of the traps most of our kind do "

thats a guide for single guys not married cheatin ones

Thanks Mr O...

Hopefully the honesty about being married will get me some brownie points, although I do tend to lie through my teath and any other part needed re the bad in bed bit!

married yes...cheatin....well she siad I could, so don't think that's so relevant!

"married yes...cheatin....well she siad I could, so don't think that's so relevant!"

eeeee, if i had a pound for all the men that say " she said i could"

i'd retire now lol

good luck to ya

And that's the problem I knew would come up and will be a in future. A Geniune Guy, I'm to honest for my own good at times, and while this is actually the case, I understand that many guys will give the same excuse regardless of the actual situation.

As a result I'm not really expecting andy luck on here, but thought it worth a look and a fiver to join anyway.

» Add a new message to this topic