FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > hi, 23 years old and having trouble finding a first meet x

hi, 23 years old and having trouble finding a first meet x

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi all,

im Rich, 23 years old and from aberystwyth (West Wales). im new too the whole swinging scene and im finding it hard to get a first meet as i dont have verifications . Has anyone got any tips on getting that elusive first meet?, or is anyone willing to meet me?. oh, im looking for single females or couples of any age.. thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Comon man it is not about age

And at 23 you dont need this site

You should be trying to go trough all your university girls and decide wish one to take out

try a club man, look for socials they are the best way to get meets

just looked at your profile take some of or all of the cock pics off for starters couples fems seen it all before and its nothing special, secondly id add more to your profile likes dislikes, you have to sell yourself couples and fems get unindated with request so why should they pick you, oh i forgot because you,ve joined and you want it, it doesnt work like that read the many posts of simalar topic and usually the same thing gets repeated one you wont be for everyone, 2 you probally cant or wont either travel or accom, 3 cock pics, 4 lack of content in the profile just a few idea,s and tips fellow single bloke

14 pictures

2 of your torso

12 of your cock

What messages does that send out ?

If you approached a woman in a bar that you fancied, how would you introduce yourself ?

I don't, of course, know the answer to that, but I am guessing it wouldn't be 'hi, i've got nothing at all to say to you, but i do have an 8 inch cock' ?

"Comon man it is not about age

And at 23 you dont need this site

You should be trying to go trough all your university girls and decide wish one to take out

"

No1 needs this site... there are always ways of meeting people outside of the internet but this is a good way to find people who have similar interests to you.

To the OP, What i would suggest is get yourself to a club/social and meet people through that, then you will find that people will remember you and invite you to parties and also that when you network with people outside of fab they will add you on fab and let you know when they want a meet etc.

Good Luck x

thankyou for all your comments. i've tidied my page up a bit. thanks again x

It says that you have only been on 3 weeks, trust me it takes time and patience. Good luck though xx

"14 pictures

2 of your torso

12 of your cock

What messages does that send out ?"

that he's a cock?

"thankyou for all your comments. i've tidied my page up a bit. thanks again x"
6 pics and 4 of your cock its 4 to many

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I wonder if your mention of using Fab to up your confidence levels may deter some people. I'm fine with shy people, but your comment may mislead some people, and will leave them making their own conclusions about how you are.

As an alternative, I'd suggest that, if it does indeed feature as a main aspect of you, that you say something specific about how you are. As your profile's not that long anyway, then I'd focus on ensuring that it reflects you as best as possible.

You're a friendly guy, so I'd see if you could meet some of your friends on a friends-only basis - this could lead to verifications, if this is preventing you getting any meets.

Perhaps add where you're willing to travel to as well.

Hope this helps. Good luck! Sophiex

thanks sophie thats really helpful. x

is pier pressure still in aber? why not go there?

Everyone's opinion will be different, but personally I'd ditch all the bell end shots from your public gallery (except perhaps one at most) and put them in friends only, its nice to leave something to the imagination. I don't have any in public and it hasn't hindered me at all.

Rest assured if people want to see them they will ask, lol!

I was on this site for a year before I had my first meet. Get yourself involved in the community. Put the hours into the forum and chat rooms.

Definitely go to a few socials and get known. Too many young blokes expect to come on here and get laid within a few days. If you stick around you'll be ok

thanks for your opinions, they are really helpful. i've been in and out the chat rooms past few days and had a few conversations.. but the people who talk to me are too far away. but things are starting to look up now

By *arvey36Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Cock pics have not done me any harm... No harm at all. I would prefer the women knows what she is getting before turning up and disappointing her.. It's a sex site after all, not Facebook!! I am yet to read a profile here from a women saying she is here for NSA to full fill a few fantasies and one of them is getting fucked by a four inches and under cock. Before the slagging starts remember this is just my point of view on the question asked!!!! Finally, DO NOT sound so fricken desperate man. Ffs what you want a rip roaring fuck here or a shoulder to cry on???? And as stated above.. At your age you should be fucking all round ya down the bars and clubs... Not on here like us old foggies!!! Good luck fella you will find your way I'm sure.

Ive been haveing the same problem as you mate it is hard being a young single male on hear ive not meat anybody yet but I will keep going ive chated to some nice couples so am sure it will happen soon .

"14 pictures

2 of your torso

12 of your cock

What messages does that send out ?"

My point exactly

By *orset manMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

seems rather strange to me that such a young man would be on this site showing his knob to the world

"seems rather strange to me that such a young man would be on this site showing his knob to the world"

I was thinking the same. Apart from being photo verified, the profile comes over like so many of the fakes on here. Something is NOT right with that profile........ Wonder if we have been hoodwinked.....????

"hi all,

im Rich, 23 years old and from aberystwyth (West Wales). im new too the whole swinging scene and im finding it hard to get a first meet as i dont have verifications . Has anyone got any tips on getting that elusive first meet?, or is anyone willing to meet me?. oh, im looking for single females or couples of any age.. thanks x"

I shall give you one bit of advie only...search forums before putting a post up...seriously there are hundreds, probably thousands of 'help i cant get a meet' are you really expectg a meet straight away?? cant believe after 3 weeks your already moaning about it...read the forums and stop moaning

im asking for advice... not moaning! true i am young and i could go to clubs and that, but i chose to come on here to see what its like. its funny that because im a single man with cock pics on my profile, i must be fake. yet if i was a single female with pics of my pussy up no one would ask questions. while im happy to hear your opinions, all i was looking for was a few tips on how to make my profile appeal to more people. thanks

"im asking for advice... not moaning! true i am young and i could go to clubs and that, but i chose to come on here to see what its like. its funny that because im a single man with cock pics on my profile, i must be fake. yet if i was a single female with pics of my pussy up no one would ask questions. while im happy to hear your opinions, all i was looking for was a few tips on how to make my profile appeal to more people. thanks"

my comment was due to the hundreds and thousands of threads started like this by people. read some of them. some of the comments were a bit stupid ie about your age etc doesnt matter what age you are. So are they saying that its only fat ugly old despeate people cant get fucked in real life come on here?? lol very sad.

you asked for opinions some gave them to you so go with it.

» Add a new message to this topic