FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Experience and big dicks costing others ...

Experience and big dicks costing others ...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Most guys on this site view themselves as really experienced and well endowed and knowing what to do especially by the way they show their packages, you wonder if there is ever a chance for guys not so experienced . ...anyone else who feels inadequate or not as big to ever end up having a meet needs a boost this morning..?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

A lot of ladies looking bbc 8 inches or more lol

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

A lot of men think that women only want gym fit guys with massive cocks who know the kama sutra inside out. When really what most women want is a nice bloke who they find attractive who's got the ability to listen to how they like sex and has a bit of respect.

Do all guys want very experienced women who all have enormous breasts?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"A lot of ladies looking bbc 8 inches or more lol"
I

And a lot aren't.

Who would ever have time to measure their own cock ....

"A lot of men think that women only want gym fit guys with massive cocks who know the kama sutra inside out. When really what most women want is a nice bloke who they find attractive who's got the ability to listen to how they like sex and has a bit of respect.

Do all guys want very experienced women who all have enormous breasts?"

Its so lovely to hear that but I am not sure its reality on this site ....seems like the bigger the dick the more the attention otherwise we would not see as many dick pics ....

By *ab jamesMan  over a year ago

ribble valley

Don't worry about experience, apparently the average person needs about 10 thousand hours training to become "World Class". In anything!.So just get training. As for dick size, most girls are quite happy with Mr Average. If they ask for 10",just message someone else. If you're shy around other guy's who may be present, remember, they're probably not the slightest bit interested.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"A lot of men think that women only want gym fit guys with massive cocks who know the kama sutra inside out. When really what most women want is a nice bloke who they find attractive who's got the ability to listen to how they like sex and has a bit of respect.

Its so lovely to hear that but I am not sure its reality on this site ....seems like the bigger the dick the more the attention otherwise we would not see as many dick pics .... "

The reasons you're seeing so many dick pictures are many. Some are designed to show just how well endowed a guy is, some because the guy gets a thrill from showing his cock and some because the guy thinks it's what women want to see.

This is where the bit about men listening to what women want comes in because trust me, the vast majority of us do not get aroused by a parade of erect penises we require a little more finesse.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For me, size really doesn't matter. I'd rather have a guy with a small cock take his time with foreplay and get me the point of collapse, than a guy with a big dick think it's all about penetration and only get himself off.

"For me, size really doesn't matter. I'd rather have a guy with a small cock take his time with foreplay and get me the point of collapse, than a guy with a big dick think it's all about penetration and only get himself off. "

How small is a small cock ??

OP, let me reassure you that I know many women including myself that do not prefer well endowed guys. Too big and it can hurt like hell. Makes oral a bit daunting as well.

A big dick does not equal better lover, it’s always in the technique. Take time to learn what each woman enjoys.

V

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

"OP, let me reassure you that I know many women including myself that do not prefer well endowed guys. Too big and it can hurt like hell. Makes oral a bit daunting as well.

A big dick does not equal better lover, it’s always in the technique. Take time to learn what each woman enjoys.

V"

This. ^

E

"How small is a small cock ?? "

4" or under. I'm more into foreplay than penetration, so it doesn't have to be big for that.

Dunno why, misses the G spot!

By *azkinsWoman  over a year ago

leeds

The bigger the dick the bigger the dick imho.lol

"Most guys on this site view themselves as really experienced and well endowed and knowing what to do especially by the way they show their packages, you wonder if there is ever a chance for guys not so experienced . ...anyone else who feels inadequate or not as big to ever end up having a meet needs a boost this morning..? "
... totally. I look at some guys profiles and think Jesus! How do I complete with that.

"Most guys on this site view themselves as really experienced and well endowed and knowing what to do especially by the way they show their packages, you wonder if there is ever a chance for guys not so experienced . ...anyone else who feels inadequate or not as big to ever end up having a meet needs a boost this morning..? ... totally. I look at some guys profiles and think Jesus! How do I complete with that. "

Honestly you can stop thinking like that. As been previously said most guys like that are into straight up pounding and that’s it. They’re not into equal pleasure, they miss all the good spots inside, it can hurt and they’re normally narcissistic idiots.

I would take a decent guy that’s into mutual pleasure any day of the week over that

Its so lovely to hear that but I am not sure its reality on this site ....seems like the bigger the dick the more the attention otherwise we would not see as many dick pics .... "

It's not women posting or requesting those dick pics, the opposite I'd say.

"Most guys on this site view themselves as really experienced and well endowed and knowing what to do especially by the way they show their packages, you wonder if there is ever a chance for guys not so experienced . ...anyone else who feels inadequate or not as big to ever end up having a meet needs a boost this morning..? ... totally. I look at some guys profiles and think Jesus! How do I complete with that. "

But why do you feel you'd have to compete? In absolute honesty, if the only interesting thing a man had going for him was his cock I'm afraid I'd pass.

By *ance1502Man  over a year ago

London

"Most guys on this site view themselves as really experienced and well endowed and knowing what to do especially by the way they show their packages, you wonder if there is ever a chance for guys not so experienced . ...anyone else who feels inadequate or not as big to ever end up having a meet needs a boost this morning..? "

Not all ladies like that confidence they see it as arrogance. You should use personality and humour to compensate for a lack of size or experience

That's nice to hear, however, looking at so many of the profiles on here you just see BBC only, vwe only, 8 inches plus only.... Etc.

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

[Removed by poster at 05/10/20 15:37:42]

By *ive Bar Beauty QueenWoman  over a year ago

Stoke

Don't believe all the big dick claims most of them are fantasists in reality with very average sized cocks.

By *atonMan  over a year ago

barnet

Why the presumption that guys with big dicks are selfish narcissistic and just pound away ? Ridiculous generalisation

Size honestly makes no odds to me. I'm more likely to be drawn to a message or profile with clear face pics. I've had many socials/meets and not once seen a dick pic beforehand. I'm all about the face and how someone approaches me

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

Size really doesn't matter that much if you use what you got right. I'm average compared to some here but I get no complaints and that's the honest truth.

Don't compare yourself to anyone else because everyone is different and people find different things attractive.

Be confident but not cocky, not implying you would be cocky though, just saying.

Write more than a couple of words in messages and just be yourself bud

It can be a slow process building up a good friends list here but we're like a big family really with the odd fake and twat thrown in the mix

» Add a new message to this topic