FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Do women want mature men?

Do women want mature men?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *m Normal OP   Man  over a year ago

Telford

Is it me or in general that mature, 65 plus, men are not in demand?

I prefer my partner to be less than 55, a lot less for obvious reasons.

It would be interesting to see if women have experienced and understand the benefits of mature gentleman

Greg

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

If you think it is "obvious" that you want a partner to be "a lot less than 55" why do you think women should prefer more mature men ?

By *ex-BombsCouple  over a year ago

Flitwick

Personal choice I prefer older guys but not too near my parents age, very much each to their own

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

And I thought a man over 45 was on the tip around here ?

By *ricketman1Man  over a year ago

waterlooville

I’m a older man and get some messages from females and couples

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Age is a number not a deal breaker

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"Age is a number not a deal breaker"

Good to know, as I contemplate the inexorable slide towards 50....

What are the "obvious reasons"?

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"What are the "obvious reasons"? "

The same ones as to why women don't want to meet old men? I dunno really.

In that case am I that rarity that prefers liaisons with folks of a similar age

By *obandsue 69Couple  over a year ago

north Cornwall

My wife is having great sex with a over 60 guy from here .

Telford

"And I thought a man over 45 was on the tip around here ? "

On the tip? What does that mean?

Telford

"What are the "obvious reasons"? "

Do you need to ask. They feel better, firmer. More physically fit, stronger, more agile, higher stamina.

They are more like myself, that's the whole reason I go to the gym. I need a younger woman so they can keep up with me.

Telford

"What are the "obvious reasons"?

The same ones as to why women don't want to meet old men? I dunno really."

Does that imply women read the age then don't bother to read my profile?

I like to know, maybe I should rewrite my profile and have better pics of my physic. What do you think?

By *ive Bar Beauty QueenWoman  over a year ago

Stoke

"Is it me or in general that mature, 65 plus, men are not in demand?

It would be interesting to see if women have experienced and understand the benefits of mature gentleman

Greg"

Women prefer younger men for obvious reasons too. Men over 55 are like an old car, a poor heater and won't start up at times.

By *exyFusionCouple  over a year ago

Near to you

"If you think it is "obvious" that you want a partner to be "a lot less than 55" why do you think women should prefer more mature men ? "

This

Near to you

Younger men feel better, firmer. More physically fit, stronger, more agile, higher stamina.

They are more like myself, that's the whole reason I go to the gym. I need a younger man so they can keep up with me.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Greg"

its probably true that men over 65 are in far lesser demand than younger men. Women of my age aren't as popular as younger women. Its how it works on fab and in life.

I am 57, with a wife of 64. My wife had a man friend with benefits in his early sixties, who visited our home once a month, to satisfy my wife, in ways I just couldn't manage.

So in my experience despite being my wife's toy boy, it took an older man to meet her needs.

All down to the individuals involved I suppose.

Telford

"Women prefer younger men for obvious reasons too. Men over 55 are like an old car, a poor heater and won't start up at times. "

That damns a lot of men. I cannot be the only one that is as good as a restored classic car

Telford

"Younger men feel better, firmer. More physically fit, stronger, more agile, higher stamina.

They are more like myself, that's the whole reason I go to the gym. I need a younger man so they can keep up with me. "

Great reply.

Obviously you have not tried a really fit mature man. It has been said of me, I'm a great combination of youthful energy and mature understanding

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I like to know, maybe I should rewrite my profile and have better pics of my physic. What do you think?"

Just because you look good does not mean you work well.

Telford

"its probably true that men over 65 are in far lesser demand than younger men. Women of my age aren't as popular as younger women. Its how it works on fab and in life. "

I had a quick peek at your pictures. I want you

Do you need to ask. They feel better, firmer. More physically fit, stronger, more agile, higher stamina.

They are more like myself, that's the whole reason I go to the gym. I need a younger woman so they can keep up with me."

Yes, I do need to ask. Has it ever occurred to you that women may prefer younger men for those exact reasons? Personally I would be incredibly creeped out at the thought of being with someone around my dad/grandad's age.

Telford

"

Just because you look good does not mean you work well."

The other day a mixed materials to make and layed a ton of concrete. Everything works very well thanks.

If women make assumptions and not ask they are missing opportunities. Fit mature men are often better.

Telford

"Yes, I do need to ask. Has it ever occurred to you that women may prefer younger men for those exact reasons? Personally I would be incredibly creeped out at the thought of being with someone around my dad/grandad's age. "

Of cause it has occurred to me and I respect their choice. Some women seek the older man for the opposite reason you find it creepy

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Yes, I do need to ask. Has it ever occurred to you that women may prefer younger men for those exact reasons? Personally I would be incredibly creeped out at the thought of being with someone around my dad/grandad's age.

Of cause it has occurred to me and I respect their choice. Some women seek the older man for the opposite reason you find it creepy "

Fair enough you want someone younger as i do too but a man your age wanting a female aged 20ish i also find creepy

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"its probably true that men over 65 are in far lesser demand than younger men. Women of my age aren't as popular as younger women. Its how it works on fab and in life.

I had a quick peek at your pictures. I want you "

That's nice of you to say but I'm 8 years over your maximum age limit

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

".... and mature understanding "

You're not displaying that here: trying to strut around like an aging peacock among the fiesty peahens!

By *oroRick1027Man  over a year ago

The Boro

I'm 64 and have had meets with couples and single ladies as young as 31, which can be seen from my verifications.

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

".... and mature understanding

You're not displaying that here: trying to strut around like an aging peacock among the fiesty peahens!"

Brilliant!

Personally no, someone older then my parents and not much younger then my grandparents....just no.

By *bwlookingforfunWoman  over a year ago

crawley

Personally my oldest partner was 55, but he looked more like 35. I don't find older guys attractive, just because it's over my parents age. It would make me uncomfortable.

I work with a guy who is over 50 but is looking for a girl who is @20..sounds really wrong when he comments young bodies

doncaster

"And I thought a man over 45 was on the tip around here ?

On the tip? What does that mean?"

scrap heap

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

I prefer men in their 50s but under 65 as that is my dad's age and would feel weird

I like to be seduiced by older guys x hubby

By *outhman15Man  over a year ago

southampton

54 year old here come and say hi

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

My wife prefers older men but that doesnt mean just any older man.

Sean Connery is 80 or something and she says he still does it for her. Until sean Connery joins fab she is waiting for a robert Redford.

By *rnaughtyMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

There's a lot of young guy's on here that talk the talk but don't walk the walk....stick with us golden oldies if you don't want to be let down

Telford

"its probably true that men over 65 are in far lesser demand than younger men. Women of my age aren't as popular as younger women. Its how it works on fab and in life.

That's nice of you to say but I'm 8 years over your maximum age limit "

But I don't stop people outside my age range from contacting me. I dont mind you being over my age range, contact me if you like

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

I am over 60 with a 60 year old car looking for a woman any age with a good set of jump leads

Forum Mod

East Sussex

But I don't stop people outside my age range from contacting me. I dont mind you being over my age range, contact me if you like "

Thank you but you said the following as the reasons you prefer younger women than myself.

"They feel better, firmer. More physically fit, stronger, more agile, higher stamina."

I absolutely respect your preference and your right to express it but I don't feel that I fall within your criteria.

Telford

But I don't stop people outside my age range from contacting me. I dont mind you being over my age range, contact me if you like

Thank you but you said the following as the reasons you prefer younger women than myself.

"They feel better, firmer. More physically fit, stronger, more agile, higher stamina."

I absolutely respect your preference and your right to express it but I don't feel that I fall within your criteria. "

Please don't underestimate your figure. You look very good to me, a lot better than some women 20 years younger than yourself. After reading your profile I think there are too many characteristics against each other. Wish I could chat privately.

".... and mature understanding

You're not displaying that here: trying to strut around like an aging peacock among the fiesty peahens!"

Agree

[Removed by poster at 04/10/20 13:08:59]

"Personal choice I prefer older guys but not too near my parents age, very much each to their own "

I can't go with anyone near my parents age either.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Personal choice I prefer older guys but not too near my parents age, very much each to their own

I can't go with anyone near my parents age either. "

Yep, my mum is 99!

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

I like to know, maybe I should rewrite my profile and have better pics of my physic. What do you think?"

Yes, I read the age, then based on that may not bother. Like all of us vintage models, you can strive at the gym but, you are not young, will not have the attitude or stamina of a younger model and, your face will be lovely but, lined and worn.

I absolutely respect your preference and your right to express it but I don't feel that I fall within your criteria.

Please don't underestimate your figure. You look very good to me, a lot better than some women 20 years younger than yourself. After reading your profile I think there are too many characteristics against each other. Wish I could chat privately. "

Hang on weren't you the one underestimating the figures of women over 55 before?!

By *tephanjMan  over a year ago

Kettering

I'm here for the beer

By *isspurplechesterWoman  over a year ago

Chester

Interesting question, I may start a thread asking the same of ladies looking for ladies! I guess everyone is looking for something different right! I personally love an older man and always have. My partner is older, and I have zero complaints about his stamina, he'd out run the local lads in their 20's any day of the week! My ex was in his 50's when he competed in the Ironman competition. So who cares of their age, grey hair and experience does it for me x

By *hatawasteMan  over a year ago

stafford

Good post OP .. thoughtful one too .. age seems to be a factor for many on here. See lots now saying 'no one over 50!) and they themselves are int heir 40s .. particularly women it has to be said! which is a bit rich really to some people I'm sure .

They do say age is just a number don't they ?

However, absolutely some people think its odd to see/go out with/sleep with someone younger than them . Personally I prefer someone younger ( minded if nothing else . I find people my own age can be a little boring and know very little about the world anymore /stuck in their ways etc) Not all.. but some !

I am slowly coming to realise the very old phrase :

'Do what thou wilt, and harm none' ( I think it is ?) .

Is probably the best advice anyone can get these days .

Fact is ..whether ladies like it or not .. you are/will get old , muscles weaken, bellie sag , things wobbles and boobies go south .. guys get all that too .. with an additional 'touch the water with your balls experience ' every time you go to the loo for a 'sit down'

That ..is appealing to some ( apart from the water shock!) but is obviously not appealing to others and stating the obvious here but personally I dont go for the worn out and saggy look . Like I said other do which is fine too much if someone hasn't made much effort to look after themselves .. Horse for courses though! Sensibly we should all have made some effort to stay at least' okay' shouldn't we?

My preference is whatever it is at the time to be honest as my mind needs stimulating as well as anything else. In my head I am still in my 20s and I generally act , behave and think that way .. that's my way of living my life.I know a number of younger women ranging from 20s to 40s and cnt deny I fancy quite a few of them :D. I like the company and the 'views' sometimes on a night out are amazingly enjoyable I feel like the oldest swinger in town sometimes.. but its great fun! :D

Given you are going the gym and working out ( OP) then you are going to be fitter that men of your age and will enjoy sex with someone younger than you ( just as far as stamina etc goes) So go for it .

It is true what they say .. you are as young as the woman you feel ! lol

Have fun fella and hope you find what you are looking for :D

Telford

"And I thought a man over 45 was on the tip around here ?

On the tip? What does that mean? scrap heap "

I think I'm better at sex now than when I was 45 with the added bonus of maturity

Telford

Please don't underestimate your figure. You look very good to me, a lot better than some women 20 years younger than yourself. After reading your profile I think there are too many characteristics against each other. Wish I could chat privately.

Hang on weren't you the one underestimating the figures of women over 55 before?! "

There are always exc5

Telford

"Interesting question, I may start a thread asking the same of ladies looking for ladies! I guess everyone is looking for something different right! I personally love an older man and always have. My partner is older, and I have zero complaints about his stamina, he'd out run the local lads in their 20's any day of the week! My ex was in his 50's when he competed in the Ironman competition. So who cares of their age, grey hair and experience does it for me x"

That is so much what I hoped to read. We should chat

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Please don't underestimate your figure. You look very good to me, a lot better than some women 20 years younger than yourself. After reading your profile I think there are too many characteristics against each other. Wish I could chat privately. "

I don't underestimate my figure, I'm body and age confident I'm also realistic.

Telford

"Good post OP .. thoughtful one too .. age seems to be a factor for many on here. See lots now saying 'no one over 50!) and they themselves are int heir 40s .. particularly women it has to be said! which is a bit rich really to some people I'm sure .

However, absolutely some people think its odd to see/go out with/sleep with someone younger than them . Personally I prefer someone younger ( minded if nothing else . I find people my own age can be a little boring and know very little about the world anymore /stuck in their ways etc) Not all.. but some !

Fact is ..whether ladies like it or not .. you are/will get old , muscles weaken, bellie sag , things wobbles and boobies go south .. guys get all that too .. with an additional 'touch the water with your balls experience ' every time you go to the loo for a 'sit down'

That ..is appealing to some ( apart from the water shock!) but is obviously not appealing to others and stating the obvious here but personally I dont go for the worn out and saggy look . Like I said other do which is fine too much if someone hasn't made much effort to look after themselves .. Horse for courses though! Sensibly we should all have made some effort to stay at least' okay' shouldn't we?

My preference is whatever it is at the time to be honest as my mind needs stimulating as well as anything else. In my head I am still in my 20s and I generally act , behave and think that way .. that's my way of living my life.I know a number of younger women ranging from 20s to 40s and cnt deny I fancy quite a few of them :D. I like the company and the 'views' sometimes on a night out are amazingly enjoyable I feel like the oldest swinger in town sometimes.. but its great fun! :D

Given you are going the gym and working out ( OP) then you are going to be fitter that men of your age and will enjoy sex with someone younger than you ( just as far as stamina etc goes) So go for it .

"

Thank you. That was an excellent post and supportive to the advantages of maturity.

For myself I have 5 ages.

I think I'm 25

I act like 35.

I perform sexual as 45

The bio machine at my gym says I'm 59.

I'm actually 73

So you prefer your partner to be younger and yet you’re questioning why over 65’s are not in demand? You kind of answered your own question.

Naturally the older you get the less people who are physically attracted and interested in you.

Such is life!

"There's a lot of young guy's on here that talk the talk but don't walk the walk....stick with us golden oldies if you don't want to be let down "

And there’s a lot of young guys who talk the talk and walk the walk.

Theres also a lot of older guys who talk the talk and don’t walk the walk. I’ve been let down by more older guys than guys my own age.

Experiences differ. Generalisations are hardly ever accurate.

"Good post OP .. thoughtful one too .. age seems to be a factor for many on here. See lots now saying 'no one over 50!) and they themselves are int heir 40s .. particularly women it has to be said! which is a bit rich really to some people I'm sure .

"

When you are 57, saying your mind is still in its 20s isn’t really a positive thing.

To me it says “I’m still immature and think I can do the things I could in my 20s”

I like men of my own age and men older than me, if I want to meet an older man I want him to act like an older man not a man in his 20s, it just doesn’t make sense.

Although there are some people on here that look at age, in general I've found that woman like a well written message, showing a guys personally

"Although there are some people on here that look at age, in general I've found that woman like a well written message, showing a guys personally "

I agree with you there. There’s so much more to life than sending a dick pic asking if someone wants a nibble

By *havennaturistsCouple  over a year ago

Banff

As an older, experienced couple ourselves, we are finding more and more younger women are interested in experimenting with us.

By *hatawasteMan  over a year ago

stafford

When you are 57, saying your mind is still in its 20s isn’t really a positive thing.

To me it says “I’m still immature and think I can do the things I could in my 20s”

I like men of my own age and men older than me, if I want to meet an older man I want him to act like an older man not a man in his 20s, it just doesn’t make sense. "

Does it ? well that's okay then isn't it we are all different .. I really don't care ' what it says to you ' as I am not looking for someone to find fault .. 'Horses for courses' which is what I said in my post ..

I like men of my own age and men older than me, if I want to meet an older man I want him to act like an older man not a man in his 20s, it just doesn’t make sense.

Does it ? well that's okay then isn't it we are all different .. I really don't care ' what it says to you ' as I am not looking for someone to find fault .. 'Horses for courses' which is what I said in my post ..

"

It’s an opinion, which I’m free to express.

If you don’t care you didn’t have to respond.

I can absolutely see the “my mind is still in its 20s” right now though.

By *enace010Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Mine starts every time and runs very well despite the miles on the clock

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

"Younger men feel better, firmer. More physically fit, stronger, more agile, higher stamina.

They are more like myself, that's the whole reason I go to the gym. I need a younger man so they can keep up with me. "

Exactly why we both generally like younger people!

Personally I prefer younger men,

My last fb was 24 when we met, although the little git did tell me he was 28 at first, my new fb is a similar age,

I just find they can keep up with me better sexually and as I’m so young at heart we appear to have lots in common, I wouldn’t say no to an older man, am just yet to find one who floats my boat like younger guys do xx

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"

See lots now saying 'no one over 50!) and they themselves are int heir 40s .. particularly women it has to be said! which is a bit rich really to some people I'm sure .

"

Why is it a bit rich? Just because I’m “in my 40s” (early 40s thanks) it doesn’t mean I should fancy people well over 50. I don’t fancy 90-95% of men under 50, and the percentage just decreases above that. Why is it “a bit rich” of me to prefer men near my own age?

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

Guys don’t mature until about 40

"

See lots now saying 'no one over 50!) and they themselves are int heir 40s .. particularly women it has to be said! which is a bit rich really to some people I'm sure .

Why is it a bit rich? Just because I’m “in my 40s” (early 40s thanks) it doesn’t mean I should fancy people well over 50. I don’t fancy 90-95% of men under 50, and the percentage just decreases above that. Why is it “a bit rich” of me to prefer men near my own age?"

Because some men think women shouldn’t be attracted to anyone else but them!

I don't tend to meet under 30 and have met upto 68!

I like men of my own age and men older than me, if I want to meet an older man I want him to act like an older man not a man in his 20s, it just doesn’t make sense. "

A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.

Muhammad Ali ... great quote!

Southampton

"Although there are some people on here that look at age, in general I've found that woman like a well written message, showing a guys personally "

Exactly, spot on! I've met guys that aren't usually my type because they sent a well written message showing they had read my profile and we had great fun then there are men who, physically, are my type but send a one line crude message so get instantly deleted

Greg"

How old is your life partner Greg??

By *atonMan  over a year ago

barnet

I couldn't go with a salad dodger ...personal choice

A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.

Muhammad Ali ... great quote! "

Exactly that!

Thank you for posting this as I couldn’t for the life of me remember exactly how the quote goes lol!

It’s so right though.

Definitely. One using proper words, not text speak and definitely not accompanied by dick photos.

By *en EdmundsMan  over a year ago

Anytown

Greg"

Doing well for going to the gym at 73.

So in your honest opinion, how young do you look??

"I couldn't go with a salad dodger ...personal choice "

Good thing nobody asked you to then

Southampton

"I couldn't go with a salad dodger ...personal choice

Good thing nobody asked you to then "

I'd rather eat sausage than salad

I prefer more mature women. Look great and are more relaxed and comfortable with themselves.

Does it really matter how old a person is , if the attraction is there well away we go....

barnstaple

Greg

"

He looks his age, nothing wrong with that but, his opinion of older women sucks. Doesn't matter how much you go to the gym, inside you're an age and, outside no matter how much you kid yourself.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I find it very interesting that a man who expresses his preference for younger women by saying that they're firmer, have more stamina, feel better etc is criticised. Yet a man expressing a preference for bbw by saying they're softer, have more to love and feel better is encouraged and told he's correct.

What the op says about younger women is mostly right and he's entitled to to his preference. It excludes a whole section of women in here but so do men who only want bbw, women who only want younger men or vwe guys.

Cardiff

"I find it very interesting that a man who expresses his preference for younger women by saying that they're firmer, have more stamina, feel better etc is criticised. Yet a man expressing a preference for bbw by saying they're softer, have more to love and feel better is encouraged and told he's correct.

What the op says about younger women is mostly right and he's entitled to to his preference. It excludes a whole section of women in here but so do men who only want bbw, women who only want younger men or vwe guys."

Personally I don’t like the fetishisation of larger women either, or older women. If someone messages me calling me a milf or talking about my big soft belly they get blocked. I don’t have a problem with people liking certain age groups or body types, we all have preferences. Fetishising them is gross though. And in OP’s case, I think people mostly have a problem with the attitude he’s displayed on this thread, and/or the fact that he wants 18-year-olds.

"Does it really matter how old a person is , if the attraction is there well away we go.... "

If that’s the case why do you have an age filter set?

"I find it very interesting that a man who expresses his preference for younger women by saying that they're firmer, have more stamina, feel better etc is criticised. Yet a man expressing a preference for bbw by saying they're softer, have more to love and feel better is encouraged and told he's correct.

What the op says about younger women is mostly right and he's entitled to to his preference. It excludes a whole section of women in here but so do men who only want bbw, women who only want younger men or vwe guys."

Personally I don’t think there’s anything wrong with him preferring younger women, or firmer women.

It’s the fact he prefers younger women and expects those younger women to prefer him over younger firmer men...

It’s quite hypocritical.

What the op says about younger women is mostly right and he's entitled to to his preference. It excludes a whole section of women in here but so do men who only want bbw, women who only want younger men or vwe guys.

Personally I don’t like the fetishisation of larger women either, or older women. If someone messages me calling me a milf or talking about my big soft belly they get blocked. I don’t have a problem with people liking certain age groups or body types, we all have preferences. Fetishising them is gross though. And in OP’s case, I think people mostly have a problem with the attitude he’s displayed on this thread, and/or the fact that he wants 18-year-olds."

Glad you said it.

It is the attitude that stand out to us.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Personally I don’t think there’s anything wrong with him preferring younger women, or firmer women.

It’s the fact he prefers younger women and expects those younger women to prefer him over younger firmer men...

It’s quite hypocritical. "

I don't think he's asking to be preferred just included in their preferences. I agree it's probably not the best way to go about it though.

It's just interesting to me that the expression of certain preferences is welcomed and sometimes the welcome will depend on who's expressing that preference

By *lder guy1967Man  over a year ago

moreton in marsh

Thought the same myself lol

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

It’s quite hypocritical. "

I agree, it isn't the preference that rankles it's the hypocrisy!

By *anhung22Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

100% behind you on that. From what I read in some status updates Younger guy's often immature in their behavior abusive ect.

"Old is gold as they say"

Cardiff

" 100% behind you on that. From what I read in some status updates Younger guy's often immature in their behavior abusive ect.

"Old is gold as they say" "

I’ve had plenty of abuse from all across the age spectrum, but men under 30 and over 50 have been the worst in my experience. Until I blocked them all, the absolute nastiest, angriest, most aggressive responses to being turned down were from men in their 50s, 60s and 70s.

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

"My wife is having great sex with a over 60 guy from here ."

He's a very lucky old git!

OP is literally asking people not to judge his body based on his age and then making a sweeping generalisation that every woman over 55 has a below par body in the same breath.

" 100% behind you on that. From what I read in some status updates Younger guy's often immature in their behavior abusive ect.

I’ve had plenty of abuse from all across the age spectrum, but men under 30 and over 50 have been the worst in my experience. Until I blocked them all, the absolute nastiest, angriest, most aggressive responses to being turned down were from men in their 50s, 60s and 70s."

Very similar to myself.

The most entitled men I’ve found have all been older, and I’m younger. When politely rejected I’ve been patronised for my age, abused and threatened mostly by men over 45.

Don’t get me wrong I’ve had it from some guys my own age, but for the most part they seem to accept the rejection.

I’ve had plenty of abuse from all across the age spectrum, but men under 30 and over 50 have been the worst in my experience. Until I blocked them all, the absolute nastiest, angriest, most aggressive responses to being turned down were from men in their 50s, 60s and 70s.

Very similar to myself.

The most entitled men I’ve found have all been older, and I’m younger. When politely rejected I’ve been patronised for my age, abused and threatened mostly by men over 45.

Don’t get me wrong I’ve had it from some guys my own age, but for the most part they seem to accept the rejection. "

Same, ESPECIALLY on the "other website" where you can't set filters. They tell me I'm an immature little girl because I want to find someone closer to my own age, and that I'll never find a younger man with the wealth of experience they have

By *lovisMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

I’ve had plenty of abuse from all across the age spectrum, but men under 30 and over 50 have been the worst in my experience. Until I blocked them all, the absolute nastiest, angriest, most aggressive responses to being turned down were from men in their 50s, 60s and 70s."

That's because they are close to death and it's their hard wired dying attempt to procreate one last time before the end.

Very similar to myself.

Don’t get me wrong I’ve had it from some guys my own age, but for the most part they seem to accept the rejection.

Same, ESPECIALLY on the "other website" where you can't set filters. They tell me I'm an immature little girl because I want to find someone closer to my own age, and that I'll never find a younger man with the wealth of experience they have "

If it’s the kinky site I’m thinking of then I sympathise!

I’ve had almost those exact words said to me too!

OP is literally asking people not to judge his body based on his age and then making a sweeping generalisation that every woman over 55 has a below par body in the same breath."

Agree totally, however his body, while isn't that bad, isn't that special for a 73 year old.

It is the apparent arrogance of it all that sticks in our throat, although it MAY not have been the OP's original intention.

Still, each to their own.

Near to you

They are more like myself, that's the whole reason I go to the gym. I need a younger man so they can keep up with me.

Great reply.

Obviously you have not tried a really fit mature man. It has been said of me, I'm a great combination of youthful energy and mature understanding "

You're just not getting the irony are you

By *ive Bar Beauty QueenWoman  over a year ago

Stoke

People usually want people within their age limits surely that's what the age limit you can set is surely for? I am pretty sure its not for measuring dick size.

OP is literally asking people not to judge his body based on his age and then making a sweeping generalisation that every woman over 55 has a below par body in the same breath.

Agree totally, however his body, while isn't that bad, isn't that special for a 73 year old.

It is the apparent arrogance of it all that sticks in our throat, although it MAY not have been the OP's original intention.

Still, each to their own.

"

Exactly. I'm not a fan of the BBW threads either as they often turn into slim-bashing, and I can't stand being called BBW myself. However, to give this context, it's like if I were to start a thread saying "I only want super fit, jacked up VWE men but they only seem to want slim, athletic women and I don't understand why because I have such an amazing body. They should all be lining up to meet my incredibly sexy ass!"

Twickenham

Great reply.

Obviously you have not tried a really fit mature man. It has been said of me, I'm a great combination of youthful energy and mature understanding

You're just not getting the irony are you "

He isn't exactly showing any maturity by knowing that he isn't going to win this argument.

You can blow your trumpet by bragging about your physical prowess and mental abilities but if you're going to be a knob it will count for nothing.

Great reply.

You're just not getting the irony are you

He isn't exactly showing any maturity by knowing that he isn't going to win this argument.

You can blow your trumpet by bragging about your physical prowess and mental abilities but if you're going to be a knob it will count for nothing."

Very well put.

By *ricketman1Man  over a year ago

waterlooville

Think us older guys are genuine and professional and very experienced

Twickenham

"Think us older guys are genuine and professional and very experienced "

Why does being a professional matter? Nobody is going to check you out on LinkedIn before arranging a meet.

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

Put those qualities up against a 30 year old bad boy with a glint in his eye and a ripped body which he has developed from his unprofessional job and you're not even going to get a look in.

By *rx1Couple  over a year ago

Okehampton

There are 2 sides to this, which tend to conflict

Some have a open preference 18-99 not sure if there are any 99 year olds on here or not would they really even consider anyone 80 years old

Quite a few have an upper age limit somewhere between 50-55, but will still message people older than that looking to meet.

We realise that both being over 55 now, we are outside most preferences.

If we get a message showing an interest

It is either

1 They cannot be arsed to have read the profile.

2. They feel sorry for us

3. They haven’t got a clue, what they want.

doncaster

Had it been a 73 yr old womans thread it would have read very differently

Twickenham

"There are 2 sides to this, which tend to conflict

Some have a open preference 18-99 not sure if there are any 99 year olds on here or not would they really even consider anyone 80 years old

Quite a few have an upper age limit somewhere between 50-55, but will still message people older than that looking to meet.

It is either

3. They haven’t got a clue, what they want. "

55 is the age that Tinder stops differentiating between ages.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

From reading your replies I can see why you might struggle, all about you you you and totally ignorant that women rule on fab and as such they pick and choose who they want and not what you say they should want.

Strange that you've reached a certain age in life but haven't grasped the basics.

Good luck though, there might be that one woman on fab who likes to be told who she should like (I doubt it but life's strange)

This.... hahahaha...

Genuine? Professional??

What has your job to to do with anything?

And genuine? As in what way??

Very experienced? You probably are, but in a very different world than the world of today.

I find ladies and couples don’t mature

Each to there own

Very few reply to messages anyway

So are younger guys.

"I find ladies and couples don’t mature

Each to there own

Very few reply to messages anyway "

Maybe you’re the problem?

"I find ladies and couples don’t mature

Each to there own

Very few reply to messages anyway

Maybe you’re the problem?"

Highly probable.

By *he BWCMan  over a year ago

Stafford

As they say, many a good tune is played on an old fiddle

"As they say, many a good tune is played on an old fiddle "

Twickenham

"As they say, many a good tune is played on an old fiddle "

Unless you're Andre Rieu in which case they are all shit.

Telford

"

"

From the shoulders down I think I could pass for 40. Shoulders up at a pinch early 60s. But I'm biased

Telford

I'm very grateful for almost all the posts in my thread. I have learnt much. I have come to see so many are quick to reply to someone's post, make assumptions, then put their biased opinion in a reply without referring to my OP. Some trails look more like Chinese Wispers and nothing to do with the original text. Below is the OP for anyone mature enough to care.

"I'm very grateful for almost all the posts in my thread. I have learnt much. I have come to see so many are quick to reply to someone's post, make assumptions, then put their biased opinion in a reply without referring to my OP. Some trails look more like Chinese Wispers and nothing to do with the original text. Below is the OP for anyone mature enough to care.

Is it me or in general that mature, 65 plus, men are not in demand?"

Don’t forget the rest of your post and the other posts that followed.

"

From the shoulders down I think I could pass for 40. Shoulders up at a pinch early 60s. But I'm biased "

We have looked at your photos.

You are very biased.

No offence but from the shoulders down you are wrong.

Twickenham

"

From the shoulders down I think I could pass for 40. Shoulders up at a pinch early 60s. But I'm biased

We have looked at your photos.

You are very biased.

No offence but from the shoulders down you are wrong."

From the waist down you look 70

I look like that at 73 I'd be delighted

"I'm very grateful for almost all the posts in my thread. I have learnt much. I have come to see so many are quick to reply to someone's post, make assumptions, then put their biased opinion in a reply without referring to my OP. Some trails look more like Chinese Wispers and nothing to do with the original text. Below is the OP for anyone mature enough to care.

Don’t forget the rest of your post and the other posts that followed. "

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"Think us older guys are genuine and professional and very experienced

Why does being a professional matter? Nobody is going to check you out on LinkedIn before arranging a meet."

Oh yes, we check LinkedIn, expect a correctly formatted CV and put you through a panel interview on Teams. We're very thorough in our on-boarding proccesss

"Think us older guys are genuine and professional and very experienced

Why does being a professional matter? Nobody is going to check you out on LinkedIn before arranging a meet.

Oh yes, we check LinkedIn, expect a correctly formatted CV and put you through a panel interview on Teams. We're very thorough in our on-boarding proccesss "

Absolute class!!!

"I'm 64 and have had meets with couples and single ladies as young as 31, which can be seen from my verifications. "

Like to see to this !

Everyone has there preference I thought wen I hit I would never pull a girl obviously that’s bullshit !!!

Honest, frank reply to OP.

- don’t think you understand how fab works, with ratio of single men looking for women/couples being enormous. ALL single men struggle.

- your reasons for wanting a younger woman are not obvious

- you come across as arrogant and with something to prove in some posts

Telford

"Honest, frank reply to OP.

- don’t think you understand how fab works, with ratio of single men looking for women/couples being enormous. ALL single men struggle.

- you come across as arrogant and with something to prove in some posts"

I know men are outnumbered at least 200 to 1 and my age is right out on a limb.

Preferring much younger women, I've explained that in a reply.

I dont see myself as arrogant, please justify that, and what should I do to make myself. Orw acceptable in your opinion

By *eeling0880Man  over a year ago

Pennines

It’s like Logan’s run around here

Twickenham

"It’s like Logan’s run around here"

Aaahh my first crush - Jenny Agutter.

By *rx1Couple  over a year ago

Okehampton

It is either

55 is the age that Tinder stops differentiating between ages. "

Should we ever find ourselves on Tinder, we would just have to lie about our ages. Doesn't look promising for us then...oh well, back down to the queue at the Post Office on pension day it is then.

barnstaple

Much younger ! An 18yr old really ? I also see your age range now goes up to 60

It is either

Should we ever find ourselves on Tinder, we would just have to lie about our ages. Doesn't look promising for us then...oh well, back down to the queue at the Post Office on pension day it is then.

"

Has tinder not got like a age limit no ? 18 - old !!!

Na I’m kidding the older you become you realize it means nothing it’s all about how you come across and carry yourself during chat or in person respect,a good personality and a great sense of humor and your golden

It is either

"

shit I was joking ?? 55 really ??

It is either

Has tinder not got like a age limit no ? 18 - old !!!

Na I’m kidding the older you become you realize it means nothing it’s all about how you come across and carry yourself during chat or in person respect,a good personality and a great sense of humor and your golden "

Age absolutely means something to many people of all ages.

Some don’t care, some do and that’s fine.

By *hocCock1Man  over a year ago

Hampshire

Lol !!!

Greg

Women prefer younger men for obvious reasons too. Men over 55 are like an old car, a poor heater and won't start up at times. "

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

Age is largely irrelevant to sexiness, so long as she’s not so young it feels seedy.

I’m mid 40s so, what? 30 onwards?

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

"And I thought a man over 45 was on the tip around here ? "

Personally speaking I’m fit for the scrapper.

I dont see myself as arrogant, please justify that, and what should I do to make myself. Orw acceptable in your opinion "

You really do not need to explain your preferences, however although you look good for 73, saying that you have the body of someone in their 40s can be seen as arrogant.

Maybe you need to rethink that a little.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Body confidence and positivity is to be encouraged surely.

"Body confidence and positivity is to be encouraged surely.

"

There's a difference between healthy positivity and arrogance. It's usually called self-awareness.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

There's a difference between healthy positivity and arrogance. It's usually called self-awareness. "

I personally think it's a good thing if someone feels they look good. Others might disagree with their assessment of themselves but there's so much low self esteem on display on fab and in general I think it's great when someone is very body confident.

[Removed by poster at 06/10/20 19:17:43]

There's a difference between healthy positivity and arrogance. It's usually called self-awareness.

I personally think it's a good thing if someone feels they look good. Others might disagree with their assessment of themselves but there's so much low self esteem on display on fab and in general I think it's great when someone is very body confident. "

Yes I agree. But there is a difference between saying "my body looks amazing" and "my body looks amazing and everybody should want me, it's a tragedy that I'm getting ignored because I'm so incredible", never mind also explicitly shaming every woman over a certain age. Yes I saw your point about the BBW threads but while I'm not a fan of those myself I have never seen the OP of any of those EXPLICITLY shame slimmer women. And even if they have, that doesn't mean that the OP of this thread was, in my opinion, correct in saying what he did. I appreciate he has preferences but the way he put them across lacked an incredible amount of social skills and self-awareness.

By *etnetWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

I’d go about 10 years older, I’ve always said this. There is someone for everyone

My friend is 42 and her husband 62.

Greg"

There are thousands and thousands of young men on here, why would women bother with an old man?

Keep your fingers crossed for a girl with granddaddy issues.

On the contrary I find it hard here as a young man

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Greg

its probably true that men over 65 are in far lesser demand than younger men. Women of my age aren't as popular as younger women. Its how it works on fab and in life. "

Oi! Don't go making assumptions!

By *omAbdnMan  over a year ago

Ellon

"My wife is having great sex with a over 60 guy from here ."

Can I be his wing man.....

Twickenham

I dont see myself as arrogant, please justify that, and what should I do to make myself. Orw acceptable in your opinion

You really do not need to explain your preferences, however although you look good for 73, saying that you have the body of someone in their 40s can be seen as arrogant.

Maybe you need to rethink that a little."

Whats he going to do when the 40 year old wants their body back?

There's a difference between healthy positivity and arrogance. It's usually called self-awareness. "

Absolutely this.

Massive difference.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Greg

its probably true that men over 65 are in far lesser demand than younger men. Women of my age aren't as popular as younger women. Its how it works on fab and in life.

Oi! Don't go making assumptions! "

You Mr T as we all know are the exception that proves the rule

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I personally think it's a good thing if someone feels they look good. Others might disagree with their assessment of themselves but there's so much low self esteem on display on fab and in general I think it's great when someone is very body confident.

Yes I agree. But there is a difference between saying "my body looks amazing" and "my body looks amazing and everybody should want me, it's a tragedy that I'm getting ignored because I'm so incredible", never mind also explicitly shaming every woman over a certain age. Yes I saw your point about the BBW threads but while I'm not a fan of those myself I have never seen the OP of any of those EXPLICITLY shame slimmer women. And even if they have, that doesn't mean that the OP of this thread was, in my opinion, correct in saying what he did. I appreciate he has preferences but the way he put them across lacked an incredible amount of social skills and self-awareness.

"

I acknowledged further up that the op might have expressed himself better

» Add a new message to this topic