FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Do women want younger men?

Do women want younger men?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I saw a very interesting post titled “do women want mature men?”

This got me thinking. As a younger guy on fab I am often met with the response. “Too young for me/us”

I happen to like young people my own age but also love more mature women too.

Another interesting thing. I find as a dom it’s even harder because something about being young and trying to dom an older lady doesn’t seem to do it for them. At least with those I’ve tried to speak to.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mixed answers to this.

22 is not just young, it is really young.

Not many will be interested, but there will always be a few.

You mention being a Dom. You have lots of experience??

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

Maturity, experience, and demeanour tend to be rather big factors that often go against younger guys.

If you're young enough to be their Son/Grandson as well, it may simply be that they're just not comfortable with it, especially if they do have youngens your age.

There are, of course, exceptions, just like any other group. But I'm sure there are also plenty of people happy to meet younger partners.

- Amy. x

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

"Mixed answers to this.

You mention being a Dom. You have lots of experience??"

As the sergeant-major at Sandhurst used to say "there is one thing you can't learn and that's experience "

By *torm in a G cupWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Long White Cloud

You might be better off on a more specific fetish site.

I personally like guys my own age or older, particularly when I am looking for a dominant male.

I just love a dominant older women

I would jump at the chance wink wink

I’ll keep my eye on this one

I’ve been with a couple of women via fab and most of the time they mention my young age put them off initially but theyre glad they gave me a chance so idk

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

"So I saw a very interesting post titled “do women want mature men?”

This got me thinking. As a younger guy on fab I am often met with the response. “Too young for me/us”

Another interesting thing. I find as a dom it’s even harder because something about being young and trying to dom an older lady doesn’t seem to do it for them. At least with those I’ve tried to speak to."

I don't but neither do I want a very young man either. Almost fell into the young man trap twice recently

Waiting to hear about the 22 year old dom to be honest.

Can’t really take a 22 year old seriously as a Dom, sorry.

"Can’t really take a 22 year old seriously as a Dom, sorry."

Our thoughts exactly.

But he may prove us wrong!!

By *inCity BluesMan  over a year ago

London

My introduction to "swinging" was as a 19 year old with a MMF with a couple in their 40s on holiday in Spain.

When I found out shortly after about swinging - ie that people actually met up just for sex - I figured that it was the answer to my hugely oversexed dreams.

I couldn't have been more wrong.

Joined a club that had club nights and held house parties, and went along, at 20, to my first night with the thrilling prospect of possibly being shagged to death. Hmm.

People were very welcoming and friendly, but didn't seem too keen on hooking up with the guy who was at least fifteen years younger than the nest youngest people there, and probably about 25 years younger than most.

House parties were a little more successful, but not much. Plenty of compliments but not many women keen of having someone younger than their children.

Eventually found a couple through a contact phone site who were actively looking for a really young guy, and saw them regularly for a couple of years. But they are few and far between.

If you want a sexual relationship with an older woman it's easier to find one through normal dating (do ppl still do that???) than through sites. I had great relationships with three gorgeous women 14+ years older than me in my twenties, and I met them all through regular ways, on nights out, bars etc.

May be a coincidence, but none of the three had children. Maybe it's easier for an older woman to have a relationship out with a younger guy if she's not constantly being reminded that her bf is almost the same age as her son/daughter?

By *anna Needs CockWoman  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

If someone is giving one away I will have him to bring the coal in but that's it he can sleep in the shed I wouldn't fuck one they go off like a rocket with a shirt fuse.

I love a confident fit younger guy.

But only if he’s older than my son. It’s a rule of diminishing returns, he’s already 26...

By *nblemishedhotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Stourport

General rule of thumb. Younger than my eldest son than it's a no. And a DOM at 22 really?

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"

trying to dom an older lady"

How do you dom older ladies OP?

Is it different to younger ones?

What makes you a dom?

Well I mean I want an older woman....

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Cebu City

Good luck OP

It’s took me 30 years, 2 wives and three daughters to even begin to understand women

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

There are some women that do and a Dom at 22 I find that hard to believe. Also age doesn’t equal maturity you can find 60 year old men that act like they are 18. Visa versa, maturity is a state of mind and how you act around others.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Cebu City

"There are some women that do and a Dom at 22 I find that hard to believe. Also age doesn’t equal maturity you can find 60 year old men that act like they are 18. Visa versa, maturity is a state of mind and how you act around others. "

It also comes with experience and men typically mature much later than women

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

Another interesting thing. I find as a dom it’s even harder because something about being young and trying to dom an older lady doesn’t seem to do it for them. At least with those I’ve tried to speak to."

My rule of thumb is if I could have given birth to him then he’s too young. I also enjoy experience and at 22 you cannot be experienced enough for me.

Best of luck though x

vanaheim

"There are some women that do and a Dom at 22 I find that hard to believe. Also age doesn’t equal maturity you can find 60 year old men that act like they are 18. Visa versa, maturity is a state of mind and how you act around others.

It also comes with experience and men typically mature much later than women "

True but also a stereotype as well

I'm sure there's some cougars on here that at into younger guys

However from what I've seen most single females and couples on here are closer to 30-40 years of age or older - which seems to be the norm for swingers in my experience. (obviously there are some younger too)

Most seem to prefer similar aged people to themselves, personally I'm not bothered either way. However my mrs prefers a more mature guy so stipulates guys aged 25 plus, and I think even that's pushing it as the guys I've seen her pull towards are often our age (37) or older. Though I'd love to see a younger chap show her a fun time Jay.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Plenty of us like or prefer younger guys and you may need to compromise a little to start, as you get to know people. You wouldn't have to enjoy everything you want with each partner, if they are a good match, with some NSA relationships developing the range of activities they include and enjoy over time.

Target your searching for those who match age preferences and take it from there.

"Mixed answers to this.

You mention being a Dom. You have lots of experience??"

Hello sorry for the late reply. I do have some experience but I wouldn’t say lots. I’ve played with some ladies and couples who let me push their limits and met someone from the scene who explained a lot and let me learn how to play safe

"General rule of thumb. Younger than my eldest son than it's a no. And a DOM at 22 really? "

Ok guys so I don’t have the experience I’d like and that ironically makes it harder to get more. But personally I think I’m mature for my age. I also have more experience that you might expect for someone my age.

But no I’m not a full on fet life pro dom

But I’m starting to learn more about that side and getting some experience of it too

I like my men much younger and much prettier than I am!

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

After tonight, I think the younger one I was messaging was more of a adult than the 40 something man who let me down tonight. My mistake in trusting again

"After tonight, I think the younger one I was messaging was more of a adult than the 40 something man who let me down tonight. My mistake in trusting again "

Im sorry you had such a terrible experience with someone letting you down. I can tell you us younger guys are eager and won’t disappoint. If you change your message preferences feel free to pop up x

By *ugarplum71Couple  over a year ago

Oxford

Demeanour, maturity and dependability are big things for us. While I admit some young guys can be mature, I think they sometimes lack in dependability. Quick to promise but slow to fulfil and can also lack an understanding. That being said, we prefer younger guys because that’s what sugarplum is more attracted to. It’s very much a person by person basis at the end of the day.

"Demeanour, maturity and dependability are big things for us. While I admit some young guys can be mature, I think they sometimes lack in dependability. Quick to promise but slow to fulfil and can also lack an understanding. That being said, we prefer younger guys because that’s what sugarplum is more attracted to. It’s very much a person by person basis at the end of the day."

Yes I totally get you!

All women want octogenarians. It's a fact. I read it on a toilet door.

By *elly72Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

I like young

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"General rule of thumb. Younger than my eldest son than it's a no. And a DOM at 22 really?

Ok guys so I don’t have the experience I’d like and that ironically makes it harder to get more. But personally I think I’m mature for my age. I also have more experience that you might expect for someone my age.

But I’m starting to learn more about that side and getting some experience of it too "

If you really want to learn you would be better off on that other site, looking for your local community and attending munches. Preferably also find an experienced mentor, and even more preferably bottom for a while. You shouldn’t be experimenting by trying to push other people’s limits, limits are not for pushing. Please do not attempt any kind of restraint or impact play until someone has taught you how to do it safely - this is why bottoming is good experience because you will learn how things feel before you try to do them to anyone else.

By *onzoDog74Man  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Good luck OP

It’s took me 30 years, 2 wives and three daughters to even begin to understand women "

That’s just what they want you to think..

I kid, I kid..

By *onzoDog74Man  over a year ago

Cheshire

"General rule of thumb. Younger than my eldest son than it's a no. And a DOM at 22 really?

But I’m starting to learn more about that side and getting some experience of it too

If you really want to learn you would be better off on that other site, looking for your local community and attending munches. Preferably also find an experienced mentor, and even more preferably bottom for a while. You shouldn’t be experimenting by trying to push other people’s limits, limits are not for pushing. Please do not attempt any kind of restraint or impact play until someone has taught you how to do it safely - this is why bottoming is good experience because you will learn how things feel before you try to do them to anyone else."

What’s the ‘other site’?

Just keep an eye out mate, be polite and respectful.

As a 22 year old myself, I’ve had 2 meets with older women, and they was fine with my age.

Maybe try join a couple?

By *addyBabygirl2020Couple  over a year ago

norwich

we like young guys, in fact a guy in his 20's would be our preference. However we like a muscular body, doesbt have to be big just shapely, unfortunately this is rare with younger guys in early 20's

Herts

If you really want to learn you would be better off on that other site, looking for your local community and attending munches. Preferably also find an experienced mentor, and even more preferably bottom for a while. You shouldn’t be experimenting by trying to push other people’s limits, limits are not for pushing. Please do not attempt any kind of restraint or impact play until someone has taught you how to do it safely - this is why bottoming is good experience because you will learn how things feel before you try to do them to anyone else."

This.

Limits are not for pushing unless they really want to try, in which case, they're not really limits.

And you particularly need to know about hard limits - things which are an absolute NO-NO.

"After tonight, I think the younger one I was messaging was more of a adult than the 40 something man who let me down tonight. My mistake in trusting again

Im sorry you had such a terrible experience with someone letting you down. I can tell you us younger guys are eager and won’t disappoint. If you change your message preferences feel free to pop up x "

One of the things that comes with age is patience, I get that you’re eager and want to learn and have new experiences but they will come with time.

Be patient, be understanding and be kind and you’ll find people will be much more likely to take a chance on you.

By *ixedDevilMan  over a year ago

Bootyville

Literally have the same problem. I'm one of the youngest I've seen on this site, plus I'm attracted to older woman. It's just not always that convenient for me. But I can understand it completely.

Personally, I have always preferred a more mature woman. However now at my age I prefer women who are mature in mind age is only a number.

You must also consider the average age of members on here. Would be interesting to know but I would guess 35 -40+ is the most common. People who have life and sexual experience.

Cardiff

"

What’s the ‘other site’?"

The one he mentioned, I’m not about to risk getting in trouble by naming it.

"

What’s the ‘other site’?

The one he mentioned, I’m not about to risk getting in trouble by naming it."

The other site ????

Cardiff

"

What’s the ‘other site’?

The one he mentioned, I’m not about to risk getting in trouble by naming it.

The other site ????"

He literally named it in the post I replied to.

Not for me. I prefer older

Thanks Got you now Bless you x

By *lamorousBeautyLondonWoman  over a year ago

London

Hm, I would probably suggest being a bit more careful with the terms you are using. A combination of "22", "dom", "pushing limits" and "not a pro dom" does not inspire confidence and this is why people might be dubious.

I would recommend to do some more self-education and not to use terms that you are not sure the meaning of. Life experience and maturity by personal growth make an enormous difference and these things take time.

You might be more of a top than a dominant as well so that is worth bearing in mind. Also, I second the comments pointing out that limits are not for pushing and most people with any experience or interest in D/s, especially women, will see it as a red flag. People usually want to play within their limits, this is why the whole concept of limits exist.

Also, as mentioned by others - many types of play need to be done well so learning how to do impact play or other types of play properly adds a lot to your appeal. Be careful with any edge play as well. Safety is really the first thing you need to be concerned about if you are interested in BDSM. A lot of people think that it is just like BDSM porn, needless to say such porn is a very poor reflection of real life!

Very good and eloquent response to the OP

Cardiff

"Hm, I would probably suggest being a bit more careful with the terms you are using. A combination of "22", "dom", "pushing limits" and "not a pro dom" does not inspire confidence and this is why people might be dubious.

I would recommend to do some more self-education and not to use terms that you are not sure the meaning of. Life experience and maturity by personal growth make an enormous difference and these things take time.

You might be more of a top than a dominant as well so that is worth bearing in mind. Also, I second the comments pointing out that limits are not for pushing and most people with any experience or interest in D/s, especially women, will see it as a red flag. People usually want to play within their limits, this is why the whole concept of limits exist.

Also, as mentioned by others - many types of play need to be done well so learning how to do impact play or other types of play properly adds a lot to your appeal. Be careful with any edge play as well. Safety is really the first thing you need to be concerned about if you are interested in BDSM. A lot of people think that it is just like BDSM porn, needless to say such porn is a very poor reflection of real life!"

I forgot to mention breath play and I can’t believe I left that out. That’s another one that shouldn’t be tried without education.

OP, read up on terms like “Safe, Sane and Consensual” and “Risk Aware Consensual Kink”, also hard and soft limits, safewords, aftercare. These are the basic starting points to build from.

Yeah been rethinking the dom thing based on these responses I think you’re right more of a top. And about pushing limits. I’d been with women who have had ideas and fantasies that they considered taboo but wanted someone to explore it with. That’s what I meant. Not doing Anything people don’t want

By *londie8399Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

Not really my sons 19 so me personally I would find it weird but I'm sure there will be some ladies on fab that fit your preferences

Yeah I’m familiar with those thanks and also not trying things that can be dangerous with more experience first so thanks. Sorry if I’ve concerned anyway I’m sure my origins post seems kinda naive now

I can understand how people think about a younger guy but think it’s not a right judgement to go by if someone’s age. It’s like getting a job, some won’t take you unless you have experience but you can’t get experience until someone gives you.

It’s all very strange. I don’t like to assume that someone’s inexperienced but as my hubby points out about younger guys (not including yourself here OP) is that a lot are looking for bedpost notches and sadly that’s what you’re up against xx

Yeah we have a bad reputation. I like to think I’m an exception

By *addyBabygirl2020Couple  over a year ago

norwich

"Yeah we have a bad reputation. I like to think I’m an exception "

I can't say we have found talking to younger guys any worse than older ones. I think there is just far less of you so a few bad eggs stand out more.

We have and are talking to some good lads in their 20's

[Removed by poster at 10/10/20 15:36:06]

By *tooveMan  over a year ago

belfast

Same answer as every one of these daft threads. Some do, some don't.

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

"Same answer as every one of these daft threads. Some do, some don't. "

Indeed!

Some women like older guys, some like younger. It’s a great big spectrum and why the human race is so fascinating!

[Removed by poster at 10/10/20 15:59:37]

I'm 23, and happy to prove that i can make you older women my sub sluts. Message me if you want

Cardiff

"I'm 23, and happy to prove that i can make you older women my sub sluts. Message me if you want "

You just conclusively proved that you absolutely can’t

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

No, they want cake

By *tooveMan  over a year ago

belfast

"I'm 23, and happy to prove that i can make you older women my sub sluts. Message me if you want

You just conclusively proved that you absolutely can’t "

I love young pretty boys x

By *avtwoCouple  over a year ago

fort worth

This is about sex. Younger, older, same age.

If I’m just playing...then I want a nice, hard cock. Period.

I don’t know why there’s all these x’s and y’s attached to this.

"I'm 23, and happy to prove that i can make you older women my sub sluts. Message me if you want

You just conclusively proved that you absolutely can’t "

Agree totally.

And that is an example of exactly what is wrong with that age group of young lads.

Cardiff

Agree totally.

And that is an example of exactly what is wrong with that age group of young lads."

Nothing makes me feel less submissive than being called a slut by anyone, but especially by someone I could have given birth to. The words “wash your mouth out and go to your room” spring to mind.

vanaheim

Agree totally.

And that is an example of exactly what is wrong with that age group of young lads.

Nothing makes me feel less submissive than being called a slut by anyone, but especially by someone I could have given birth to. The words “wash your mouth out and go to your room” spring to mind."

I honestly agree with you both yeah that guy is only just younger than myself but his type of attitude is what most have defined our age group. But not all of us are like that though some of us are still very old fashioned and can have an intellectual conversation. But as it was previously stated many in that age group are just looking for notches and aren’t fully grasping what swinging is.

By *luttyguy132Man  over a year ago

Uddingston

Every time i get just get “too young sorry”

Only ever get offers from 50 year old men

Herts

"I'm 23, and happy to prove that i can make you older women my sub sluts. Message me if you want "

By *lasterbatesCouple  over a year ago

Huddersfield

He never said that to me!

vanaheim

"Every time i get just get “too young sorry”

Only ever get offers from 50 year old men "

It says you’ve been on here for over a year so you joined before you were 18 Also possibly that you’re 18 that’s why you are getting the too young as some have kids your age.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Would having a young outlook be classified as being young or their actual age I think it would if the energy and flexibility has stayed the same

By *ssexlad0Man  over a year ago

Essex

Most younger guys just make it harder for the rest of us to get a chance sadly

Well this got more attention than I was expecting

“Blush”

We do

By *DGF20Man  over a year ago

Dublin

I don't think age is important for sex fun...but maturity, personality it is definitely, also we everybody here have different preferences

"I don't think age is important for sex fun...but maturity, personality it is definitely, also we everybody here have different preferences"

This! Totally 100% agree

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Agree totally.

Nothing makes me feel less submissive than being called a slut by anyone, but especially by someone I could have given birth to. The words “wash your mouth out and go to your room” spring to mind."

I don't think any woman will be messaging him! To me that shows a definite lack of maturity and respect

Agree totally.

Nothing makes me feel less submissive than being called a slut by anyone, but especially by someone I could have given birth to. The words “wash your mouth out and go to your room” spring to mind.

I don't think any woman will be messaging him! To me that shows a definite lack of maturity and respect "

Agree totally.

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

What exactly do you have to offer to subs?

I doubt you understand the question fully to to be honest.

I am quite young (24) and it seems not many are interested in meeting either :/ and i am also quite slim and small haha, it's a battle atm but a few people are chatting...

Dublin

Don't give up man there is a many beautiful ladies in their best age who are interested into younger guys

Newcastle

I think it goes both ways some prefer a mature person has experience manners and respect where others lack but this isn't knocking anyone because it's the nature of the person who were born with manners and respect but stamina might be something that they are looking for as well like myself don't lack and a filthy mind

By *rMardyMsGrimmCouple  over a year ago

near yonder

Hmmm I like both. Older better for me right now but I could turn into a cougar when I’m in my 50’s.

A lot of the younger men I fuck just come far too quickly and are finished!!!

By *REEPALESTINEMan  over a year ago

derby

They’re rare diamonds to find but it’s all worth the effort of finding them when you do meet one

If you're an older woman who like younger men please get in contact with me!!!

"Hmmm I like both. Older better for me right now but I could turn into a cougar when I’m in my 50’s.

A lot of the younger men I fuck just come far too quickly and are finished!!! "

Hey just got to say your fucking the wrong guys then I’m not going to say I can go all night and that chat but it’s about the build up don’t get me wrong I love fucking but I am a pleaser and love going down on a women

By *oson-BlueCouple  over a year ago

North Kent

Although generally going for contemporaries, we will sometimes look for younger bi men, mid 20s or so.

By *asques and boxersCouple  over a year ago

Ashford and dept16

"Maturity, experience, and demeanour tend to be rather big factors that often go against younger guys.

If you're young enough to be their Son/Grandson as well, it may simply be that they're just not comfortable with it, especially if they do have youngens your age.

There are, of course, exceptions, just like any other group. But I'm sure there are also plenty of people happy to meet younger partners.

- Amy. x"

Thats about right often asked but they rarely understand the polite reasoning.

Which tends to reinforce the decision too young for us under 40.

I have done, but mature are more down to earth xxxxxx

I have done, but mature are more down to earth xxxxxx

By *rivate roomMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

"My introduction to "swinging" was as a 19 year old with a MMF with a couple in their 40s on holiday in Spain.

When I found out shortly after about swinging - ie that people actually met up just for sex - I figured that it was the answer to my hugely oversexed dreams.

I couldn't have been more wrong.

Joined a club that had club nights and held house parties, and went along, at 20, to my first night with the thrilling prospect of possibly being shagged to death. Hmm.

People were very welcoming and friendly, but didn't seem too keen on hooking up with the guy who was at least fifteen years younger than the nest youngest people there, and probably about 25 years younger than most.

House parties were a little more successful, but not much. Plenty of compliments but not many women keen of having someone younger than their children.

Eventually found a couple through a contact phone site who were actively looking for a really young guy, and saw them regularly for a couple of years. But they are few and far between.

If you want a sexual relationship with an older woman it's easier to find one through normal dating (do ppl still do that???) than through sites. I had great relationships with three gorgeous women 14+ years older than me in my twenties, and I met them all through regular ways, on nights out, bars etc.

May be a coincidence, but none of the three had children. Maybe it's easier for an older woman to have a relationship out with a younger guy if she's not constantly being reminded that her bf is almost the same age as her son/daughter? "

Why did it end with your Long term couple?

Op changed his age from 22 to 25....nothing like more bullshit on the site lol

By *ohn1953Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

It all depends on the couple, some like younger other enjoy the more mature older guy, I am a older mature guy I had some great meets with couples and single ladies and still getting about meets after covid . But it be boring if we all like the same thing weather it’s sex or anything else in life

vanaheim

It could be how you approach then or could be your profile 2/3 of your public pictures are just your cock.

vanaheim

Another interesting thing. I find as a dom it’s even harder because something about being young and trying to dom an older lady doesn’t seem to do it for them. At least with those I’ve tried to speak to.

It could be how you approach then or could be your profile 2/3 of your public pictures are just your cock. "

Also the bio in your profile needs work I would definitely remove the bit that says “legal ages” as it comes across as creepy.

By *asmartsCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

Why not ??

Dublin

"Why not ??"

Exactly, nothing wrong with that

By *oxyVikingCouple  over a year ago

East Anglia

Younger or older! Age should not be the issue if you have spark

"Younger or older! Age should not be the issue if you have spark "

Rubs flint together, to impress Lagertha

I tend to swerve younger guys. Much prefer men my own age or older

Min would be 30, ideally 35 to 50..

Most women I've met prefer their age or older...

By *ary Mary not so hairyWoman  over a year ago

Tamworth

I meet men I am attracted to its more a level of maturity required in younger men though.

By *_DirectorMan  over a year ago

Middle of somewhere

I thought the older I got I would never Hear the words you are too young, almost 40 and i was told no more than 5 hours ago I was too young ahahahha

Poor guy is getting roasted !

I sympathise completely, you would think there would be a big demand for young guys for older women, but seems the idea of a cougar is fictional!

Cardiff

"Poor guy is getting roasted !

I sympathise completely, you would think there would be a big demand for young guys for older women, but seems the idea of a cougar is fictional! "

I do know some older women who like younger men. The problem with the way a lot of very young men on here is that they speak to us as if we’re simply sex dispensers, here to fulfil their needs and fantasies, rather than people with needs and fantasies of our own. There’s nothing that turns me on about being asked to show someone my “tricks” or being told because of my age I’m better in bed, that just tells me that it’s all about their pleasure not mine, and would be a very one-sided experience for me. I want to meet people who are good in bed, which by that same logic, means people nearer my age.

Newcastle

Would young outlook count as young if able to have enough stamina to produce enough satisfaction

I think lots of women have the fantasy of an younger man just like a guy likes younger women.

The advantages women normally list are

Great bodies (providing you're in shape)

Stamina

However, stamina and sex appeal can only go so far, and that's where experience comes in. You have to be able use the natural gifts you have. So I guess the dream for any woman is a hot young guy, great stamina and knows how to use his lips, tongue, fingers and dick. The sexual trinity

Cardiff

"I think lots of women have the fantasy of an younger man just like a guy likes younger women.

Stamina

However, stamina and sex appeal can only go so far, and that's where experience comes in. You have to be able use the natural gifts you have. So I guess the dream for any woman is a hot young guy, great stamina and knows how to use his lips, tongue, fingers and dick. The sexual trinity

"

You say “the dream for any woman” - it’s not though. Some women sure, not all of us. And my experience with younger men is that they don’t have stamina, the times I’ve been with younger men they haven’t lasted long at all. Some might, not the ones I’ve met.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"I think lots of women have the fantasy of an younger man just like a guy likes younger women.

Stamina

"

.. And the biggest sex organ of all... The brain? In my experience in mmf situations most (not all) younger guys are blessed with physique and ever lasting hard ons... But a little basic and route one, I stress not all.

The wonderful thing about sex is there is something for everyone, of all (legal) ages to explore.

By *ebel Red HotWoman  over a year ago

York

Some do some like older age limits on profiles often give you a clue.

By *ohn1953Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

It all depends on the couple, weather they want a younger guy or a more mature guy, I know couples I have met said they wanted someone more mature to meet for there first experience and they both felt more at ease with a older guy too, yet you get others that like a young guy, so as I said it all depends on what the couple is looking for.

When we first started out we were mainly interested in similar ages to us, I think we were looking for friends with benefits. But as we’ve got older we’re really enjoying the dynamics of playing with younger guys. The mistake some make is to think that they’re in some way an answer to a problem - haha, as Julia Roberts said “big mistake, huge”. The successful ones are looking to fulfil their own fantasies as well as add to ours. X

By *lim and louiseCouple  over a year ago

dromore

It depends on how old the male is ,if he's to young20s no we won't chat or meet as our eldest daughter is of that age ,just seems odd,why would a young man be on here any way,get to a pub or club and pick up a girl your own age?? 30s or 40s is our age limit

By *oxyVikingCouple  over a year ago

East Anglia

"Younger or older! Age should not be the issue if you have spark

Rubs flint together, to impress Lagertha "

Haha

I see many saying go to a pub or club and pick up a girl ? Not sure what world they’re living in , it’s hard enough to talk to women sometimes , let alone get them to fuck you within hours of meeting

And people who say too young , as if we are legally too young , does make me laugh , if someone is over 18, they are old enough for fab

"I see many saying go to a pub or club and pick up a girl ? Not sure what world they’re living in , it’s hard enough to talk to women sometimes , let alone get them to fuck you within hours of meeting "

Is that what brought you here?

You have problems attracting women in your real life?

"I see many saying go to a pub or club and pick up a girl ? Not sure what world they’re living in , it’s hard enough to talk to women sometimes , let alone get them to fuck you within hours of meeting

Is that what brought you here?

You have problems attracting women in your real life? "

No , but not everyone is the pub or club type

Cardiff

"I see many saying go to a pub or club and pick up a girl ? Not sure what world they’re living in , it’s hard enough to talk to women sometimes , let alone get them to fuck you within hours of meeting "

You think here you’ll get a woman to fuck you without any effort on your part? I don’t fuck anyone until I’ve been talking to them for weeks (or more) and had a social. You’ll find a lot of women on here feel the same.

As for “too young” - yeah, sure, you’re legally old enough to be on here, no-one has said otherwise. But you’re too young for a lot of people’s preferences and you just have to live with that.

"I see many saying go to a pub or club and pick up a girl ? Not sure what world they’re living in , it’s hard enough to talk to women sometimes , let alone get them to fuck you within hours of meeting

You think here you’ll get a woman to fuck you without any effort on your part? I don’t fuck anyone until I’ve been talking to them for weeks (or more) and had a social. You’ll find a lot of women on here feel the same.

As for “too young” - yeah, sure, you’re legally old enough to be on here, no-one has said otherwise. But you’re too young for a lot of people’s preferences and you just have to live with that."

Absolutely spot on.

By *merald Eyes XWoman  over a year ago

Can you find me….

My experience with younger men is not good..... so I tend to look for people my own age now.

Newcastle

What is young or even old when you have a very young outlook I'd say it's just a number but it's also how mature the person is personality counts a lot even if we all act a little crazy at times

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

I think it is fair to say the under 25s and the over 60s will of course find it harder on this site to get meets with the majority...However a significant number of site members will prefer younger or older..

I find it best to concentrate on what you can get rather than what you can't.

Enjoy...

By *ongWayAroundMan  over a year ago

Boston

We did think under 30 would be too young until we met a couple at a party where the lady was 22, confident and mature beyond her years and he was a ralaxed guy a few years older and they had been swinging for years. They are the exception to the rule that changed it to generally no one under 30.

By *oungJayyMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I think being a dude who's 25, I've had major struggles in the past being told I'm too young, despite being called good looking/handsome etc, I get told hugely often that being 25 with a baby face is a huge turn off for a tonne of people, so I guess for 95% of us (random guess) were out of luck

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

We would have no issues with meeting a guy of 22, although the dom thing would be off putting for us. In fact we exclusively meet with younger guys instead of people our own age.

Many people won't meet the younger generation, but many more will. It's free will, and someone will always be interested. The secret OP... is to find the right ones.

I like younger men, I am not looking for any... Threads are for asking and answering questions, not bypassing peoples profiles to message privately... Especially if all you appear to be is a cock... Then wonder why you get nowhere... Focus on those that are looking for you! And ALWAYS read profiles before messaging, I find this very helpful... Who knew

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

I have always liked younger guys as I have a sexy older man...

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

No, they want cake

"No, they want cake "

Tbf, I still prefer younger men... Less fattening

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

"No, they want cake

Tbf, I still prefer younger men... Less fattening "

Definitely

By *hatguy9019Man  over a year ago

huddersfield

I'm 30 and my most recent lady friends have all been 40 plus.

I think some older ladys are intruiged by a young lad and vice versa for us lads with a older lady is a fantasy growing up

I wouldn't go for a younger man and certainly not one young enough to be my son. I personally think that's just wrong on so many levels. Just saying x

In life always preferred younger men but let's face 40 is young enough

» Add a new message to this topic