FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Bisexual MMF

Bisexual MMF

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello Everyone

I’ve been a member of this site for a couple of years now. I’m looking to fulfil my fantasy of taking part in a bisexual MMF threesome - I have had no success thus far.

I don’t know if my profile is an issue or something else?

Any tips would be appreciated.

I also understand that my fantasy maybe a little niche which could explain why I have had minimal interest.

Any help or comments appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lots of couples like bi men.. But ideally attend a bi club night... When they open.

By *aznlouCouple  over a year ago

co durham

Your profile isn’t clear on what your niche fantasy is to get interest from others. You might want to put what your looking for

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I haven’t really had any problems meeting bi couples I must admit meeting bi couples is amazing nothing better than the m and f sucking and playing with your cock

By *ewBurtonMan  over a year ago

Derby

I love bi MMF fun. Best place I’ve found to go is chameleons bi night

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If people are looking for a guy that they both find attractive, they will find profiles with photos aplenty. As you don't have any public pics, they will pass you by.

Get clear at least to yourself what sex with men you are interested in. There's obviously lots of choice and everybody likes different things.

Some men here pretend to be bi to get access to women. You run the risk that without experience, that you could be viewed as 1 of them or will run away from cock etc.

You could get some experience, depending on what you want to explore, without exploring 2 people to invest time in being Guinea pigs for you. Tgirls, bi curious and bi guys are options for you to seriously consider, even if you largely want to just have sex with mf couples in future. It may be the easiest way for you to get clearer on definitely being able to love it and being able to share your likes and ideas. A wank buddy, or a Tgirl you could fuck etc, could be easiest first steps

But you also have to remember that people are not meeting for sex at present due to the virus. That is stopping everybody from doing what they are looking for

» Add a new message to this topic