FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hello everyone

Hello everyone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey everyone, im jimmy, this is my first post on here, i really want to get into the swinging scene as i love sex of course but also for the social side of it, love to have a laugh, just need to decide on what club i want to join, i think im down to cupids or partners, any ideas much appreciated x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey everyone, im jimmy, this is my first post on here, i really want to get into the swinging scene as i love sex of course but also for the social side of it, love to have a laugh, just need to decide on what club i want to join, i think im down to cupids or partners, any ideas much appreciated x"

Hey up Robbo

Cant help you with NW clubs and club scene in general but i am relaibly informed they are great social meeting as well good sex meeting places...good luck

Thanks yorkman im excited to start my swinging adventure, how do you meet people if you dont go to clubs?

on your profile you carnt acom a suggetion would be to explain why you carnt acom or most will asume your married and that will cut your options down unless of course your are married then admit it as some dont mind you being married aslong as your upfront about it

Ok thanks guilty pleasure good tip, im not married totally single, i have my own place but my dad lives abroad but for a few months a year he stays with me but hes going back end of august so will be able to accom.

Thanks for advice

"on your profile you carnt acom a suggetion would be to explain why you carnt acom or most will asume your married and that will cut your options down unless of course your are married then admit it as some dont mind you being married aslong as your upfront about it"

Your profile also state that you cannot accommodate and cannot travel. But I don't thing we ever ask you why

True you put that you are no longer meeting due to time wasters. But I am pretty sure that your cannot accommodate nor travel was there before you give up meeting

Well come to site Jimmy. Have fun

Cheers frexx, its hard to know what fine details people want, some people wont be happy no matter what i put, hopefully the majority will like?

Who knows???

"Cheers frexx, its hard to know what fine details people want, some people wont be happy no matter what i put, hopefully the majority will like?

Who knows???"

Just don't change who are to please people as long as you are happy

Your profile may not be the ideal but who is perfect? Some will like you, some won't. Just don't take this site too seriously and enjoy every minutes you spend on it

"on your profile you carnt acom a suggetion would be to explain why you carnt acom or most will asume your married and that will cut your options down unless of course your are married then admit it as some dont mind you being married aslong as your upfront about it

Your profile also state that you cannot accommodate and cannot travel. But I don't thing we ever ask you why

True you put that you are no longer meeting due to time wasters. But I am pretty sure that your cannot accommodate nor travel was there before you give up meeting

Well come to site Jimmy. Have fun"

er it was changed to carnt acom 2 weeks ago when our eldist son moved back home and we chnged it to carnt travel because if mabe you lernt to damb well read english you would see there is no point traveling or acomadating if your not meeting anyone and are only on here to chat and use the forums or are you saying that if we arnt playing we have no right to be here anymore

"on your profile you carnt acom a suggetion would be to explain why you carnt acom or most will asume your married and that will cut your options down unless of course your are married then admit it as some dont mind you being married aslong as your upfront about it

Well come to site Jimmy. Have funer it was changed to carnt acom 2 weeks ago when our eldist son moved back home and we chnged it to carnt travel because if mabe you lernt to damb well read english you would see there is no point traveling or acomadating if your not meeting anyone and are only on here to chat and use the forums or are you saying that if we arnt playing we have no right to be here anymore "

and if the guy didnt want out advice he should have put dont give me advice on his post shouldnt he

Well come to site Jimmy. Have funer it was changed to carnt acom 2 weeks ago when our eldist son moved back home and we chnged it to carnt travel because if mabe you lernt to damb well read english you would see there is no point traveling or acomadating if your not meeting anyone and are only on here to chat and use the forums or are you saying that if we arnt playing we have no right to be here anymore "

Nobody stop you coming here. But we never asked you to explain why you cannot accommodate. As for me reading english, I think you should start by checking what you are writing first ( this is an advise from a french guy)

Ok people chill, i am looking for advice and any advice is well received, i know are cant please everyone like frexx said im just gonna be me and see what happens ( il be gutted if no one likes me now) hahaha

"Ok people chill, i am looking for advice and any advice is well received, i know are cant please everyone like frexx said im just gonna be me and see what happens ( il be gutted if no one likes me now) hahaha"
you didnt start this m8 but just to pove a point i have posted a few of our verifications just to prove to frexx we can acom and also if you look at the guys profils you will see what i meen about married men who carnt acom

"Ok people chill, i am looking for advice and any advice is well received, i know are cant please everyone like frexx said im just gonna be me and see what happens ( il be gutted if no one likes me now) hahaha"

Some agnst above - so i agree just chill and be yourself try to enjoy the fun this site can sometimes bring ok - good luck

"Ok people chill, i am looking for advice and any advice is well received, i know are cant please everyone like frexx said im just gonna be me and see what happens ( il be gutted if no one likes me now) hahaha

you didnt start this m8 but just to pove a point i have posted a few of our verifications just to prove to frexx we can acom and also if you look at the guys profils you will see what i meen about married men who carnt acom "

I am not sure anyone was questioning your intergrity - but share a tiny bit of your frustration -

I have met both single fems and couples off here already but non will verify me because im a Bi sexual man - which i have had to accept as par for course and dont feel annoyed about it; but it be nice if they had.

Equally whilst dont feel the need to explain my circumstances; i also cannot accommodate and i am now single for last 18 months- but those friends who know me of here know the truth and thats all that matters to me

Maybe when i start to meet people they will see i am genuine

avoiding all the 'other stuff' raised

Partners, I love partners.

Its unlike most of the other clubs as saturday nights single men are in :D

which suits me

and as I've said before the pool table has come in veryyyyyy handy

Really kinky sounds like fun, i think im going to ring partners see what the crack is, hope i feel comfortable x

» Add a new message to this topic