FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > The current state of the scene

The current state of the scene

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there, I'm known by many names Seraphim was one of my favourites. I've given a few peeps here my real name I don't really care about protecting my identity at this point. I've spent so many years in my small minded town dealing with the fallout of who I am and finally I'm at the stage where I don't care. What doesn't kill me makes me stronger... Or cripples me one of the two. So I started in the fetish swinger scene back in the very late 90s. Initially kind of by accident. I lived in Bristol, I was a goth (still am at heart test my band knowledge if you like). My friend was the Domess at a local small scale fetish club called Dom X it was a rival to spank which ran occasional events in collaboration with Torturegarden. One night I went and the owner was freaking out "we have no DJ he said", "I'll do it" I said. I literally did not have the slightest fucking clue what I was doing but I knew music, I knew the crowd (many were my friends) so I got up and did it. It didn't go great but that was to be expected, most people were just happy there was any music at all but I got through it. At the end of the night I was offered the residency and my journey had a major boost from that point. Obviously being a DJ square in the middle of the scene I found out about all the events, parties both public and private and enjoyed many fruitful years. Eventually I moved back from Bristol to my small town and had to try and hide most of my personality and preferences being anything other than a straight vanilla CIS male is likely to make you the victim of heinous violence. So I tried to hide that side, I have lots of open minded friends most of us have never really specifically or directly discussed the situation but they are live and let live. So I spent the next 10 or 15 years as a DJ, actually a fairly successful one. If you like dance music and wanna know more ask me. I've been on a long journey since and now my life is really coming together and once the covid situation has resolved I would like to use the wealth of my experience to begin hosting parties, club nights etc. I have the breadth of knowledge. What I need to do while cobvid is on is make friends who are interested in a similar goal. I'm in the south west but I'll go anywhere with the right venue and the right collective. I absolutely do not wish to step on anyone's toes so if master's wish my permission to contact their slaves/pets let me know. From my brief look the scene seems to have become decisive it's time to reunite. I'm open to any responses here, friends, party organisers, Dom's, subs (with permission of their collared owners), any advice. The phoenix must rise from the flames and I have much to contribute. If you've got this far I thank you you've taken the time to absorb my ramblings I hope you are picking up what I'm picking down. Any reponses or advice will be most appreciated.

Out of character genuine love for all human beings... Bill. X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic