FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Newbie getting nowhere on here

Newbie getting nowhere on here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unxxx OP   Man  over a year ago

Leicester

Right, newbie straight guy,young 53, single genuine decent looking, love sex and have all my life and not been short in the past for that ..but first time here and as single guy trying to find the same in a women, tips or thoughts, or offers

Mark

X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You posted in the right forum

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Right, newbie straight guy,young 53, single genuine decent looking, love sex and have all my life and not been short in the past for that ..but first time here and as single guy trying to find the same in a women, tips or thoughts, or offers

Mark

X"

Probs best not putting this on the virus section?

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Try when there's not a global pandemic

Also 5 weeks ago you posted a similar thread, OP.

So OP

You say youve " not been short in the past"

Whats different now

Do you think?

"Women wanted, and soon lol 420 friendly and genuine single young 53 where are you lovely people x"

I'm afraid you don't seem to have made much of an effort with your text. Who are you? All it says is you're randy and you take drugs.

"Women wanted, and soon lol 420 friendly and genuine single young 53 where are you lovely people x

I'm afraid you don't seem to have made much of an effort with your text. Who are you? All it says is you're randy and you take drugs."

I was about to say the same. It’s a profile as a part of a couple or if I were here as a single woman would fly past and not take a second look at.

Our profile is far from perfect but you should maybe put some effort into instead of expecting single women to fall into your lap

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

To summarise op, you joined in lockdown of a pandemic, unfortunately from somewhere hard hit by it. Have spent more time and written a darn site more in the forums asking for help then you have on your "profile" in that time and wonder why your not knee deep in clunge still?

I can't see why either

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Single straight men usually struggle on this site tho good luck op

By *iddle ManMan  over a year ago

Walsall

It's hard at the best of times, now mid pandemic it's like looking for water in the desert

Just enjoy the forums and chat rooms, have fun chatting and messaging others if you get the chance. It's not a bad place really.

"Right, newbie straight guy,young 53, single genuine decent looking, love sex and have all my life and not been short in the past for that ..but first time here and as single guy trying to find the same in a women, tips or thoughts, or offers

Mark

X"

Tips or thoughts Mark.

We have taken a look.

You have an awful profile.

You like drugs.

Not a good start. In fact it is not good at all.

By *ent in BlackMan  over a year ago

Silsden

It’s fab mate, it’s also a global pandemic. You really are on a back foot from the off. It’s a game of patience. Best of British.

"So OP

You say youve " not been short in the past"

Whats different now

Do you think?"

Bit harsh?

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Do you feel that your profile stands out so people will be interested to get to know you better?

By *merican HoneyWoman  over a year ago

Miami

Its not exactly a stand out profile at all and very little effort.

I think this post goes to the root of a singletons expectations of FAB particularly those of single men.

The debate rages over it a Swingers environment or a recreational sex site. Seen from a single chaps view it seems to be the latter whereas from the standpoint of couples it’s a site used for swinging in the strictest sense of the term.

The OP is being a little naive in bringing his frustrations to the forum as doing so is akin to a single Christian stepping out to face a couple of dozen hungry lions in the Coliseum. I see no merit in airing such frustration in this environment; in fact quite the opposite.

Additionally the OP needs to understand that the FAB population is wide and diverse but I would say that a (very) high percentage of that population are single chaps? So again the OP is being a little blinkered in thinking he is being omitted from fun city for no other reason than there are thousands of others just like him.

Finally we are in the midst of a Pandemic and whatever you view is on the reaction to stemming the spread of the virus it’s a fact that people do not want to meet.

Oh......and change the mugshot it scared me!

"I think this post goes to the root of a singletons expectations of FAB particularly those of single men.

The debate rages over it a Swingers environment or a recreational sex site. Seen from a single chaps view it seems to be the latter whereas from the standpoint of couples it’s a site used for swinging in the strictest sense of the term.

The OP is being a little naive in bringing his frustrations to the forum as doing so is akin to a single Christian stepping out to face a couple of dozen hungry lions in the Coliseum. I see no merit in airing such frustration in this environment; in fact quite the opposite.

Additionally the OP needs to understand that the FAB population is wide and diverse but I would say that a (very) high percentage of that population are single chaps? So again the OP is being a little blinkered in thinking he is being omitted from fun city for no other reason than there are thousands of others just like him.

Finally we are in the midst of a Pandemic and whatever you view is on the reaction to stemming the spread of the virus it’s a fact that people do not want to meet.

Oh......and change the mugshot it scared me!"

Very well put

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

"I think this post goes to the root of a singletons expectations of FAB particularly those of single men.

Oh......and change the mugshot it scared me!"

What he said!

» Add a new message to this topic