FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Not new but struggle to make contact

Not new but struggle to make contact

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tripes123 OP   Man  over a year ago

Leeds

I send numerous messages and most of the time they don’t even get opened. I try to refrain from send endless messages as I don’t want to be one of those guys. Im confused, are you ladies just getting too many messages so mine are going unnoticed?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nigmatic_AngelWoman  over a year ago

The place where fairies live

"I send numerous messages and most of the time they don’t even get opened. I try to refrain from send endless messages as I don’t want to be one of those guys. Im confused, are you ladies just getting too many messages so mine are going unnoticed? "

Personally I won't reply to a cock pic as avatar x

Leeds

Ok thank you for your feedback

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I send numerous messages and most of the time they don’t even get opened. I try to refrain from send endless messages as I don’t want to be one of those guys. Im confused, are you ladies just getting too many messages so mine are going unnoticed?

Personally I won't reply to a cock pic as avatar x"

But he is professional and he is a business owner! !

Doesn't that make up for the awful profile and pic??

Leeds

Ok I was only asking for advice, not really any need.

Being ignored or messages being deleted without reply is just part of it all unfortunately.

My advise is definitely get rid of the cock pic first of all.

Secondly make sure you message people where you are the age/sex they are looking for. As simlle as that sounds I think some people will simply message everyone.

Try and pick someth8ng specific if possible from a profile and mention that so it proves you've read it and paid attention rather than the usual stuff people must get routinely.

Hope that helps a bit

You could also do with more information on your profile too. By all means keep the cock pics but I'd maybe only have one on public display and the others private to be shared if asked for.

A face picture would be much better as a profile pic or a full body shot.

Sell yourself not your cock

Leeds

Great, thanks for some useful, constructive feedback

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"I send numerous messages and most of the time they don’t even get opened. I try to refrain from send endless messages as I don’t want to be one of those guys. Im confused, are you ladies just getting too many messages so mine are going unnoticed? "

Would you show your cock to a woman you fancied away from fab the first time you met them ?

You're your own worst enemy before you even look at the odds

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"I send numerous messages and most of the time they don’t even get opened. I try to refrain from send endless messages as I don’t want to be one of those guys. Im confused, are you ladies just getting too many messages so mine are going unnoticed?

Would you show your cock to a woman you fancied away from fab the first time you met them ?

"

I see you've listened to others so it's a start

Personally I won't reply to a cock pic as avatar x

But he is professional and he is a business owner! !

Doesn't that make up for the awful profile and pic??"

I bet he's also discreet and genuine too

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

Before I open a message I look at the profile, if that does not interest me then I am very unlikely to even open the message.

On here, as explained in the site rules, no reply generally means not interested.

By *evil with the haloWoman  over a year ago

Crystal Peaks

There can be hundreds of messages so yes women get a fair few. On that I personally look at profiles and if it doesn't stand out I just delete. I figure lazy profile = lazy guy. It might be different for others but that's a possible expiation.

Just because the shop is open, doesn't mean everything inside is available, or indeed that you can afford it.

Women get swamped with messages here and that's OK.

I first came here 10 years ago and found not getting a response to messages quite humbling at first, as I'd been used to getting female attention elsewhere. But at the end of the day those here have their own desires / needs / wants - and we may not fit into what they are - and that is OK. It's really just a hyper version of life more broadly.

Take the advice given above, persevere and you're likely to find what you seek.

That's my experience anyway.

Good luck and whatever you do, don't flood female mailboxes with copy and paste messages.

It's the profile.

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 15/10/20 14:00:44]

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

OP - it’s difficult for us guys to understand or appreciate just how many messages women get.

Can you imagine for a minute, opening Fab to see hundreds of messages?

A few have told me some of the stuff they receive and it’s frightening.

Let's be honest.

The first thing anyone does if someone makes contact is look at the profile, most of the time before opening the message.

If the profile shows little or no effort, why would they bother opening the message?

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

OP I wouldn't read your message. That's because no interests listed, nothing on your bio says anything of any interest and your pic is so generic.

"Just because the shop is open, doesn't mean everything inside is available, or indeed that you can afford it.

Women get swamped with messages here and that's OK.

I first came here 10 years ago and found not getting a response to messages quite humbling at first, as I'd been used to getting female attention elsewhere. But at the end of the day those here have their own desires / needs / wants - and we may not fit into what they are - and that is OK. It's really just a hyper version of life more broadly.

Take the advice given above, persevere and you're likely to find what you seek.

That's my experience anyway.

Good luck and whatever you do, don't flood female mailboxes with copy and paste messages. "

I don't delete the cut and pastes now... It's funny watching the amount of identical messages... Generally at a rate of one per 3 to 5 weeks

By *leasureseekers123Couple  over a year ago

Hythe

We don’t agree with that at all. This is Fabs. It’s not away from this site. Each to their own and all that but personally we like to see a cock pic. Some don’t and that’s great but the key is to send messages to the profiles that match yours.

"

By *hatawasteMan  over a year ago

stafford

OP this place is a den of vipers mate! soo many backstabers and catty comments You get used to it though ! very few will entertain a single bloke or reply back unless they are gym fit or have some other attribute worth discussing . 'Ordinary' even intelligent ones are usually left out in the cold . In these days of Covid no one can meet and it would be great if people actually spoke to each other and built up friendships .. but hey .. there's always Adult work WGs out there if you get desperate

I delete the following: messages with no face pics, messages which are one line, messages where profile has no details, messages where profile does not have pics of torso.

A good profile shows me body type, tells me what you are looking for, what you enjoy sexually and has public verifications.

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

[Removed by poster at 17/10/20 10:34:39]

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

Like others have said - we don't bother with messages if there is no profile pic or public pics. It might sound arrogant but as a couple (and we know single girls get it worse) we have so much choice that it's not worth our time reading/replying to people with no pics.

[Original reply deleted due to embarrassing simple spelling error!]

Even though I can't say anything because I haven't updated my profile like I said I was going to do today. If you really want messages maybe message them when we are not in the pandemic a lot of people out there and not going to meet especially due to what's going on

» Add a new message to this topic