FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Open relationship

Open relationship

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Afternoon guys and girls!

Just wondering if there is much love for an open relationship here on fab?

Do people tend to enjoy no strings dates and drinks and maybe some fun times after or do people more to prefer to just chat online for a while then straight to the fun?

Obviously I mean after the plague has chilled out a bit, I don't fancy being reasonable for the hospitalization of someone's poor little nana

Cheers guys and gals

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Oh and any feedback on my profile would be very much appreciated!

Thanks

By *orthern PowerhouseMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Lots if you are a woman but a fella? I have no idea there will be some I guess.

Should clarify that I'm the one in an open relationship ha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm in the same boat. We both met our current lady friends off fab though. The only thing I did is reference our verified couples profile in an attempt to show that I am in a genuine open relationship. I'm sure many women are wary of potential agro from wives!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lots say they are a lot less really are if you said and was happy to cam with the wife with people it would set that one to rest.

"I'm in the same boat. We both met our current lady friends off fab though. The only thing I did is reference our verified couples profile in an attempt to show that I am in a genuine open relationship. I'm sure many women are wary of potential agro from wives! "

Ahh I didn't even think about people not believing it was genuine! Cheers for the heads up

"Lots say they are a lot less really are if you said and was happy to cam with the wife with people it would set that one to rest."

Yeah as said above that really didn't cross my mind. She is more into dating and just sticks to tinder. I'll talk to her and see if she can help a fella out haha

Thanks x

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Oh and any feedback on my profile would be very much appreciated!

Thanks "

I didn't think you were allowed pics with animals in and why have a profile pic taken in your work toilet ?

By *addyBabygirl2020Couple  over a year ago

norwich

Its definitely not for us but i have seen a few posts from people in open relationships on here.

My observations would suggest that although there are definite cross overs between swinging, open relationships and polyamory,for the most part most swinging couples share as a couple or as an agreed sex game if meeting alone.

Definitely i think most single guys on here would not even been willing to share a future partner but happy to share the partners of others.

That's not a criticism of men just an observation. We don't care if you would share or not, we just want use of your dick for a night

By *r. JoystickMan  over a year ago

Bexley

"Definitely i think most single guys on here would not even been willing to share a future partner but happy to share the partners of others.

That's not a criticism of men just an observation. We don't care if you would share or not, we just want use of your dick for a night"

I think that's more than fair of an assumptions. Obviously I don't speak for all, but it's a category I find myself in.

However it's definitely something where opinion can shift. Depends who the partner ends up being. If jealously doesn't get in the ways, I reckon a fair few wouldn't mind. But would the bloke propose it as an idea? I'm. Less sure.

"Oh and any feedback on my profile would be very much appreciated!

Thanks

I didn't think you were allowed pics with animals in and why have a profile pic taken in your work toilet ?"

Are these things that would put people off or are you just asking about them?

I don't know we wasn't allowed pictures with animals,I just wanted a silly picture as Well as a serious one

And the work photo was just me feeling good at the time, fought myself in the mirror and though "ooo looking good lad" hahaha

By *yrdsisWoman  over a year ago

Gleam Street

As said previously, think it works better for us ladies... though I did stick a bit on my profile to try to help the OH out. Before I did, I assume a lot of ladies thought he was fibbing about me knowing what he was doing.

By *assionatepoetsCouple  over a year ago

Somerset

The best combination is for the man's mind to be as open as the ladies legs, if in sync everybody's happy

Abigail and Michael

By *orties and fabCouple  over a year ago

cork

If you’re in an open relationship then essentially you have permission to meet anyone you want so therefore almost single as far as fab is concerned? No need to mention the relationship perhaps on a one off meet.... it’s fine with your partner and that’s all that matters.

» Add a new message to this topic