FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Making people feel good!

Making people feel good!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heEvilWithin OP   Woman  over a year ago

Barnsley

Good morning everyone. As some of you may have seen via my profile I have set a "task" for everyone who reads my status which is:

Message a random person (not me) complimenting them. Please make sure your message is a meaty one, not just a one liner. Maybe tell them what you like about their profile, their pics, how they look. And that you're not wanting a reply you're just wanting them to feel good.

I'd prefer if people messaged someone who they wouldn't normally message. It can even be to someone of the same sex! This is not to get laid this is purely just to make someone feel happy!

This is just with the looming lock down and a lot of people's mental health is at risk during lock down. If you can send a message to someone to brighten their day and make them feel good then maybe you can help a person not feel down, even if just for a second.

Thanks everyone!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like a great idea and spreading the love in these difficult times

Barnsley

And if you take part please post a message in here and maybe someone will compliment you in return!

I have taken part

I have taken part. It’s felt nice to complement someone I don’t know out of the blue. I think this is a wicked idea!

I’ve taken part

I have taken part

By *ove life 2017Woman  over a year ago

Mirfield

That's a really nice idea x

By *rankie31Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

Well done Sam. It's great people thing if others ar times like this.

Message sent.....

I've done this a few times any way, mostly to couples or people too far away. It's always nice to be nice

"Good morning everyone. As some of you may have seen via my profile I have set a "task" for everyone who reads my status which is:

Message a random person (not me) complimenting them. Please make sure your message is a meaty one, not just a one liner. Maybe tell them what you like about their profile, their pics, how they look. And that you're not wanting a reply you're just wanting them to feel good.

I'd prefer if people messaged someone who they wouldn't normally message. It can even be to someone of the same sex! This is not to get laid this is purely just to make someone feel happy!

This is just with the looming lock down and a lot of people's mental health is at risk during lock down. If you can send a message to someone to brighten their day and make them feel good then maybe you can help a person not feel down, even if just for a second.

Thanks everyone! "

I try to do this myself although not as often as I'd like to. Great idea OP. We need to spread a bit more happiness in my opinion.

Barnsley

Thanks everyone who has taken part so far! Don't forget to post if you've spread a bit of happiness and hopefully you'll get some in return.

It's nice to do things for others when we won't benefit from it.

Happy weekend everyone!

Ever since day one all I tried to do is bring out positive to people here on Fab sometimes people think I'm just trying it on with them. I'm just trying to be a nice gentleman

"Ever since day one all I tried to do is bring out positive to people here on Fab sometimes people think I'm just trying it on with them. I'm just trying to be a nice gentleman "

But did you take part Simon as per the thread?????

I took part!!

Good thread and stay frosty out there!!!!

T

By *atBottomGirlsWoman  over a year ago

St Austell-ish

I took part!

Happy day, all.

"Thanks everyone who has taken part so far! Don't forget to post if you've spread a bit of happiness and hopefully you'll get some in return.

It's nice to do things for others when we won't benefit from it.

Happy weekend everyone! "

Shame this isn't in the Lounge.

By *dbritMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

"Good morning everyone. As some of you may have seen via my profile I have set a "task" for everyone who reads my status which is:

Thanks everyone! "

This is so delightfully charming and adorable.

I'm pretty new to this site and the forums but once I read this I had to play my part.

Hopefully my message made the recipients day a better one!

Keep smiling everyone.

I took part. Stay positive, stay smiling all you lovely peeps xxx

Taken part x

Love that.. I am a firm believer in paying a compliment every day to someone.. so I have taken your suggestion and sent someone a little message...

Have a lovely day everyone xx

Iv made someone happy i believe. It made me feel good knowing iv made her feel good

» Add a new message to this topic