FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Repeat messages

Repeat messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I've been here awhile now and starting to wonder how long is an acceptable time to wait to send a 2nd message, providing the 1st 1 went unread? I was following the no reply, no 2nd message rule. But since talking to a few single women and been in forums, I'm of the understanding it's reasonable to believe it's genuinely not been seen. So do we still leave it? Or...? Still new here, only asking to learn protocol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

it is always completely up to you but most people look at a profile before deciding on whether to read the message or not, if they don't open your message it's because they didn't feel drawn to your profile so sending a second message won't have any further affect.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If your message has not been read then I would assume that its not going to be. I wouldn't send another one

Heard and understood

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

"So I've been here awhile now and starting to wonder how long is an acceptable time to wait to send a 2nd message, providing the 1st 1 went unread? I was following the no reply, no 2nd message rule. But since talking to a few single women and been in forums, I'm of the understanding it's reasonable to believe it's genuinely not been seen. So do we still leave it? Or...? Still new here, only asking to learn protocol "

Being honest loads get lost in my inbox so I never mind a second message. A few days maybe ... few hours ... just pot luck really.

"it is always completely up to you but most people look at a profile before deciding on whether to read the message or not, if they don't open your message it's because they didn't feel drawn to your profile so sending a second message won't have any further affect."
I'm a site supporter, I can confidently say that most don't, unless there's something I'm missing

"So I've been here awhile now and starting to wonder how long is an acceptable time to wait to send a 2nd message, providing the 1st 1 went unread? I was following the no reply, no 2nd message rule. But since talking to a few single women and been in forums, I'm of the understanding it's reasonable to believe it's genuinely not been seen. So do we still leave it? Or...? Still new here, only asking to learn protocol

Being honest loads get lost in my inbox so I never mind a second message. A few days maybe ... few hours ... just pot luck really. "

thank you, I have messages from 2 weeks ago. Oddly 1 replied today, which is why I asked

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"it is always completely up to you but most people look at a profile before deciding on whether to read the message or not, if they don't open your message it's because they didn't feel drawn to your profile so sending a second message won't have any further affect. I'm a site supporter, I can confidently say that most don't, unless there's something I'm missing"

Most are in stealth mode. You won't know who's looked at your profile. Iv looked, I wouldn't open or reply. Do I show as just looked?

"it is always completely up to you but most people look at a profile before deciding on whether to read the message or not, if they don't open your message it's because they didn't feel drawn to your profile so sending a second message won't have any further affect. I'm a site supporter, I can confidently say that most don't, unless there's something I'm missing

Most are in stealth mode. You won't know who's looked at your profile. Iv looked, I wouldn't open or reply. Do I show as just looked?"

Lol no... see your point now, still sounds like more effort than its worth though

If you go into your sent messages, the yellow ones with a line through the subject means deleted unread, the others with a line through the subject means read deleted. You could always retry and that didnt get a response but haven't been deleted. Maybe the unread deleted ones, use the note tool to make a note on that profile "deleted without reading, probs not interested"

"If you go into your sent messages, the yellow ones with a line through the subject means deleted unread, the others with a line through the subject means read deleted. You could always retry and that didnt get a response but haven't been deleted. Maybe the unread deleted ones, use the note tool to make a note on that profile "deleted without reading, probs not interested""

I have no deleted unread lol so that's a bonus. And yeah, that's what I was trying to ask for originally lol

Don't ask questions requiring sensible answers on sundays lol

OP. Do what you like mate

Just never be rude, hope it goes without saying.

I've had my best success and a 3 year relationship with a woman I met on here, and I repeat messaged her till we met for a drink.

After that, it was 3 years of the best time of my life.

By *lixirWoman  over a year ago

Chippenham

Give it a month, improve your profile and tru again wluld be the best advice.

"OP. Do what you like mate

I've had my best success and a 3 year relationship with a woman I met on here, and I repeat messaged her till we met for a drink.

"

Well I've read quite a few posts here before i messaged to many people, and other wise (I like to think atleast) I'm an honest, nice enough lad. Seems to be working for me very well so far on here.

Congrats mate, sometimes I miss a relationship. But if I got in one I'd want out again before too long, maybe an open relationship is the way for me to go

"Give it a month, improve your profile and tru again wluld be the best advice. "

Any improvements you'd suggest?

Well I've read quite a few posts here before i messaged to many people, and other wise (I like to think atleast) I'm an honest, nice enough lad. Seems to be working for me very well so far on here.

Congrats mate, sometimes I miss a relationship. But if I got in one I'd want out again before too long, maybe an open relationship is the way for me to go "

Cheers. Shes not on here anymore, but she knows about this profile, and had access to it too.

I sometimes meet with her, if she feels like it.

Congrats mate, sometimes I miss a relationship. But if I got in one I'd want out again before too long, maybe an open relationship is the way for me to go

Cheers. Shes not on here anymore, but she knows about this profile, and had access to it too.

I sometimes meet with her, if she feels like it."

Sounding alittle more 1 sided there mate

Sounding alittle more 1 sided there mate"

Typo above. She HAS access to it.

Her choice to not have her own profile anymore. She doesnt mind me being on here, and I tell her everything

Sounding alittle more 1 sided there mate

Typo above. She HAS access to it.

Her choice to not have her own profile anymore. She doesnt mind me being on here, and I tell her everything"

What ever works for you man, all the best

» Add a new message to this topic