FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile update?

Profile update?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rWolfLDN OP   Man  over a year ago

Essex

Looking for some tips on updating my profile,

Updated it a few times in the past but felt it was a time for a shake up.

Can i have some constructive advice?

Some of the advice ive seen on other threads has been pretty....well rude/unhelpful to be honest. Things like "i wouldnt message you back" maybe true, however that kind of feedback doesnt help me better my profile and make it more alluring

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Looking for some tips on updating my profile,

Updated it a few times in the past but felt it was a time for a shake up.

Can i have some constructive advice?

Some of the advice ive seen on other threads has been pretty....well rude/unhelpful to be honest. Things like "i wouldnt message you back" maybe true, however that kind of feedback doesnt help me better my profile and make it more alluring

Thanks in advance "

Got to ask, do you honestly think that your status is attractive?

Looking for a hole to fill? ??

Essex

I'll admit that wasn't my most classy status. That'll be cleared

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

It’s not always about the profile, it’s how you use the site and other options like socials and clubs.

Your profile is fine, nothing special but it’s better than....’will update later’ or ‘ask me’ with a couple of cock pictures and a moaning status that nobody replies to their messages.

Compared to those guys you’ve put in an effort.

However the site isn’t about just a profile it’s about getting it seen. There’s chat rooms and forums, in the real world some clubs are doing socials. These are your real chances of getting a meet or interest on here.

So my advice, contribute to the forums even if it’s to tell others your favourite film, someone may look at your profile and think he’s interesting. Go in the chat rooms, be respectful but try to get seen or chatting to someone. If there’s a social in your area, go to it.

This site for guys is hard work, look at other guys profiles get ideas but don’t copy, if you’re still not getting any interest.

More effort in, more chances to succeed.

Essex

"It’s not always about the profile, it’s how you use the site and other options like socials and clubs.

Your profile is fine, nothing special but it’s better than....’will update later’ or ‘ask me’ with a couple of cock pictures and a moaning status that nobody replies to their messages.

Compared to those guys you’ve put in an effort.

However the site isn’t about just a profile it’s about getting it seen. There’s chat rooms and forums, in the real world some clubs are doing socials. These are your real chances of getting a meet or interest on here.

So my advice, contribute to the forums even if it’s to tell others your favourite film, someone may look at your profile and think he’s interesting. Go in the chat rooms, be respectful but try to get seen or chatting to someone. If there’s a social in your area, go to it.

This site for guys is hard work, look at other guys profiles get ideas but don’t copy, if you’re still not getting any interest.

More effort in, more chances to succeed. "

Thank you for such honest feedback. I'm going to push to make more of an effort on the forums. I'm admittedly a bit of lurker so that needs to change

By *ive Bar Beauty QueenWoman  over a year ago

Stoke

As a profile goes its ok but it doesn't stand out from the thousands on here and wouldn't interest me.

By *ed VoluptaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral.

I agree with the above. Your profile is fine, as profiles go. But get involved on the forums, etc so people can get a feel for you x

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

I like it, if anything a tad more about you in nilla , so if you're passionate about rock climbing or parasailing etc add that so it's not all about your preference for older ladies.

A couple of interests helps start a conversation when people can connect with something they also enjoy

I think your profile is fine. If you were closer, I would take you on. My only gripe is there are too many dick pics. Happy fabbing.

Essex

Thanks all Some really good and honest feedback. Taken on board

It looks all fine to me.

By *evil with the haloWoman  over a year ago

Crystal Peaks

It looks ok to me its better than a lot on here.

» Add a new message to this topic