FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Older women over young girls

Older women over young girls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I admit it I’ve always had a thing for older woman!

It started when I was 19 and I had an affair for about 6 months with a married nurse called Chris.

I met her through work and she was my first and since then I haven’t looked back I just love older women, they are better at sex than younger girls, take pride in their appearance, wear amazing lingerie, sexier and also have some of the strongest and hardest orgasms ever!

When I’ve had relationships with women younger than me or similar age I can’t help but think “I wonder what your mum is like?”

Any older women interested in an ex rugby player in Cheshire then please get in touch x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"I admit it I’ve always had a thing for older woman!

It started when I was 19 and I had an affair for about 6 months with a married nurse called Chris.

I met her through work and she was my first and since then I haven’t looked back I just love older women, they are better at sex than younger girls, take pride in their appearance, wear amazing lingerie, sexier and also have some of the strongest and hardest orgasms ever!

When I’ve had relationships with women younger than me or similar age I can’t help but think “I wonder what your mum is like?”

Any older women interested in an ex rugby player in Cheshire then please get in touch x"

I'm not sure anyone would after reading this.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Young girls always , a nice firm ass and tits

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Gentlemen, once we're over 18 we're women.

Good luck to both of you in finding women in your preferred age group

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

"I admit it I’ve always had a thing for older woman!

Any older women interested in an ex rugby player in Cheshire then please get in touch x"

Yes absolutely EVERY “older” (although older than what) woman is exactly like this.

V x

By *evil with the haloWoman  over a year ago

Crystal Peaks

Isn't it just better to want to play with someone because you are in lust with them rather than how old they are? Maybe im out of touch.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Isn't it just better to want to play with someone because you are in lust with them rather than how old they are? Maybe im out of touch. "

You're not but as always, fine examples from men of objectifying women.

» Add a new message to this topic