FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > nsa needed

nsa needed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ive been here a while but no women wants to meet me where am i going wrong

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your profile text is very short and in text speak which many people find off putting. You might find that expanding your profile will improve your chances of a meet. Don't forget that single guys vastly outnumber ladies and couples on here so there is a lot of competition. Do a forum search for profile advice as there is loads of great advice. Also, you've listed your sexuality as straight yet you've met a TV and thats confusing. Good luck.

"ive been here a while but no women wants to meet me where am i going wrong "

I think you need to look at other pes and decide if yours is enough and just be clear on what your really looking for - honesty is by far best policy

Just stick to the tv/ts then m8, you seem to be doing ok in that area for a straight guy!

The green costume and the dummy don't do you any favours at all.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's been said, but your profile is amongst the shortest on Fab. Tell people nothing, and you're not giving them a chance to get enticed by your wares.

Add whether you have swinging experience, how far you'd travel etc. Exeter is a little out of the way, but reasonable for Bristol, Plymouth, Cornwall and nearby areas. If you are willing to travel further afield, and let people know, possibly including using any hotels, it all adds something that people get a grasp onto.

Good luck!

» Add a new message to this topic