FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > No replies

No replies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im getting frustrated at the lack of replies i seem to be getting from messages.

Looking to meet bi couples in the Yorks area but when sending a message im polite in saying what im looking for, but very rarely do i get a reply.

What am i doing wrong?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Im getting frustrated at the lack of replies i seem to be getting from messages.

Looking to meet bi couples in the Yorks area but when sending a message im polite in saying what im looking for, but very rarely do i get a reply.

What am i doing wrong?"

Your doing nothing wrong.

People don’t have to reply to you.

By *ing-louisMan  over a year ago

Merthyr Tydfil

"Im getting frustrated at the lack of replies i seem to be getting from messages.

What am i doing wrong?"

Perhaps you're not to their tastes? Its nothing personal. I doubt you'd waste the time messaging someone you had no interest in just to seem polite.

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

somewhere along the fylde

What am i doing wrong?

People don’t have to reply to you."

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

What am i doing wrong?

People don’t have to reply to you."

Exactly and it says that in the FAQ they don’t have to respond if they are not interested

I think it's perfectly natural to get frustrated. Even when you know what it is like it can still be disheartening.

Like everyone said there is a plethora of reasons why people don't reply. The best advice I've seen dished out is

- once it's sent delete from sent items. That way you won't know if been read or not. It is what it is and you move on.

- if you getting disheartened take a break. Just don't log in for a week or two. Have a refresh and come back

- don't stop making an effort. Ultimately your asking people to meet and have sex with you. You're not asking them for a business meeting. If you stop making an effort why would someone want to make an effort with you

Hope this helps and good luck

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

OP..consider your expectations, profile and effort.

By *ebel Red HotWoman  over a year ago

York

There are lots and lots of men on here and only about a 1/4 do well. The ones who do ok put a lot more effort in than others.

By *ary Mary not so hairyWoman  over a year ago

Tamworth

Shit happens you know.

Its all about attraction and if you are not attracting people they don't reply simple as that.

By *roy9Man  over a year ago

london

There are many more single men on here then women or couples. Some women receive a large number of daily messages, some more then 30. They can't reply to all, so there is an unwritten shorthand on here, that if someone reads your message and deletes it, they are saying thanks, but no thanks, you are not for me. Sometime if you write a nice message in the first place they will say this in person, but often the guy takes this as an opportunity to try and open up the conversation. This is just how this site works. The key to success is respect and authenticity.

By *as4121Man  over a year ago

dartford

It's tough but pretty much what I'd expect as others have said mostly down to numbers and therefore the need to try and stand out.

By *ogJamMan  over a year ago

Chicago

I thought everyone had a choice if to reply or not.

By *renzMan  over a year ago

Between Chichester and Havant

What are you doing wrong?

You have expectations. Something I have learnt over the years is to have none! That way you can't be disappointed. Any unread mails after a day or two, delete and forget. Any that have been read, not deleted with no reply, I leave these as a reminder. Some I may message again in a few months, but most I will delete after a while.

When you joined did you read the rules? The small print if you will? As others have already said, no reply is not interested.

By *moothGrooveWoman  over a year ago

Durham

It could be because we are in the midst of a global pandemic and not many people are looking to meet at the moment

Fab is ultimately about fufilling fantasies and desires. Not many people have fantasies with guys who take selfies in the bathroom with their balls on the sink...

Get rid of all you photos and put up a few if you looking good in a suit. Change you profile to be memorable.

By *ary Queen Of CocksWoman  over a year ago

Cumbria

There are times when its just best not to reply if you are not interested. Take no reply as not interested right now.

"There are times when its just best not to reply if you are not interested. Take no reply as not interested right now. "

Do you have a throne? I imagine you weaeing a golden cock crown dispensing fab wisdom.

By *avey57Man  over a year ago

cheshunt

There are so many men on this site so women and couples get inundated with requests to meet. They can’t reply to them all. Don’t get disillusioned all men have a hard time on here!! With a couple it’s even harder to find a match because you have to be suitable for both parties, the right distance away, want to do the right thing etc etc etc

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

What am i doing wrong?"

What are you doing wrong?

Well, you're trying to organise meets when we're in the middle of a global pandemic and best part of the world is in lockdown.

Anyone that's venturing out is going to do the weekly shop, not to bounce up and down on a random bloke off the internet's cock.

*other possible answers are available

E

» Add a new message to this topic