FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Is this Profile Misleading

Is this Profile Misleading

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *umalotagain OP   Man  over a year ago

a town called malice

Probably something that comes up here a lot but is there anything on my profile that would suggest that I am bi? Take a look not worried if I am for you not for you etc etc, but it really intrigued me as to why I get so many messages from guys.

Now I don’t really want to block them all as sometimes it is useful for us guys to chat but in the last 4 days the only messages I have received are from guys 3 of them wanting meets

If I have anything wrong on there please let me know

C

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"is there anything on my profile that would suggest that I am bi? "

Saying you have "a tight ass" ?

a town called malice

"is there anything on my profile that would suggest that I am bi?

Saying you have "a tight ass" ?"

will change that, thank you

By *ab jamesMan  over a year ago

ribble valley

Think I've sussed it pal. You mentioned skiing. Now there used to be a practice of a guy, standing between two guy's w@#king them off. This was called "the downhill racer".

My mate told me this btw

a town called malice

"Think I've sussed it pal. You mentioned skiing. Now there used to be a practice of a guy, standing between two guy's w@#king them off. This was called "the downhill racer".

My mate told me this btw "

Lol oh ffs I hope that’s not the reason, to be fair most of the messages came before that was on the profile

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I’ve heard from straight male friends on here that all straight guys get pestered by men even though they are not bi. It’s nothing to do with what’s on your profile.

a town called malice

"I’ve heard from straight male friends on here that all straight guys get pestered by men even though they are not bi. It’s nothing to do with what’s on your profile. "

Oh well guess there is nothing that can be done about it then short of blocking all and that’s not a great option

Maybe just play them along for a while and then delete Them

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Probably something that comes up here a lot but is there anything on my profile that would suggest that I am bi? Take a look not worried if I am for you not for you etc etc, but it really intrigued me as to why I get so many messages from guys.

Now I don’t really want to block them all as sometimes it is useful for us guys to chat but in the last 4 days the only messages I have received are from guys 3 of them wanting meets

C "

I am Bi and get lots of “Straight” men contact me.

Remember to a bi/gay guy on here thick cock and your cock pics beautifully taken, and you are actively athletic with strong thighs and plenty of stamina as a skier, with belts to mistreat subs.....and you wonder?

a town called malice

"Probably something that comes up here a lot but is there anything on my profile that would suggest that I am bi? Take a look not worried if I am for you not for you etc etc, but it really intrigued me as to why I get so many messages from guys.

C

Remember to a bi/gay guy on here thick cock and your cock pics beautifully taken, and you are actively athletic with strong thighs and plenty of stamina as a skier, with belts to mistreat subs.....and you wonder? "

Oh well not much I can do other than clear out all the pictures and words then

C

Remember to a bi/gay guy on here thick cock and your cock pics beautifully taken, and you are actively athletic with strong thighs and plenty of stamina as a skier, with belts to mistreat subs.....and you wonder?

Oh well not much I can do other than clear out all the pictures and words then "

Ever thought of becoming Bi, you would go down a storm.

What attracts ladies also attracts Bi men. Just be thankful you look good have an interesting profile. And probably get more messages of ladies and couples than I do. you lucky bugger.

a town called malice

C

What attracts ladies also attracts Bi men. Just be thankful you look good have an interesting profile. And probably get more messages of ladies and couples than I do. you lucky bugger. "

Unfortunately not many at all, only ever when I have messaged then first ( other than once) but hey ho Life goes on

Leeds

C

What attracts ladies also attracts Bi men. Just be thankful you look good have an interesting profile. And probably get more messages of ladies and couples than I do. you lucky bugger. "

How do you know what attracts ladies also attracts bi men? If he doesn’t ask for attention from men they should leave him alone.

C

What attracts ladies also attracts Bi men. Just be thankful you look good have an interesting profile. And probably get more messages of ladies and couples than I do. you lucky bugger.

How do you know what attracts ladies also attracts bi men? If he doesn’t ask for attention from men they should leave him alone. "

Oh dear Ive gone and upset the forum self appointed person to control what others say from behind his hidden profile. Have fun what ever your name is. Forgotten it already

For what it’s worth OP you don’t actually mention anywhere on your profile that you’re NOT looking for men

Now Fab being Fab it probably won’t make the slightest bit of difference but it’s a thought.

If you don’t want to block guys then I guess it’s a case of just putting up with it

Miss V

By *onty1971Man  over a year ago

London St Helier Trier

"I’ve heard from straight male friends on here that all straight guys get pestered by men even though they are not bi. It’s nothing to do with what’s on your profile. "

True. When I am travelling I used to get these requests from bi men near where I was. I was certainly not interested.

C "

WELL IT STATES ON YOUR PROFILE YOU'RE LOOKING FOR COUPLES (MF) WOULD SUGGEST YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A MAN AND A WOMAN ... BI!

By *ickDastardlyMan  over a year ago

North East

Nothing suggests your bi mate.

If you bothers you block men from messaging you, or put it on your profile that you aren't interested in single men.

It happens.

a town called malice

What’s even funnier about this is of then37 people who have looked at my profile since I posted this thread, 22 were males, 5 females and 10 couples

And not one of you miserable lot winked or fabbed a single picture

Leeds

"What’s even funnier about this is of then37 people who have looked at my profile since I posted this thread, 22 were males, 5 females and 10 couples

"

I’m certainly not miserable!

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

It's not misleading but it wouldn't entice me, if I was looking for men.

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"What’s even funnier about this is of then37 people who have looked at my profile since I posted this thread, 22 were males, 5 females and 10 couples

"

I only Fab photos that I like and wink people who I am interested in meeting... and expect the same applies to most on here.

Oh and a lot of women view in ninja mode

I get messages all the time from guys, even after reading my profile lol some see it as a challange, or the idea that because your straight your just using their mouth/arse, for some it's a kink of your implied inexperience. But in all cases it's basically because men are chancers

» Add a new message to this topic