FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hi all!

Hi all!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been browsing this forum for a while but never set up a meet, but that's about to change... Looking for like minded people to share some naughty times with. Can some of you lovely people help me out by looking at my pictures and telling me if the quality is good. I'm not sure if they are appearing pixilated. Thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some bastard has drawn on your face when you were asleep.

T

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

Hahaahahahahahahaaha!!!!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I love your pictures op.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Can some of you lovely people help me out by looking at my pictures and telling me if the quality is good. I'm not sure if they are appearing pixilated. Thanks! "

They are not pixilated but maybe as a single man you should pixilate out the couples photos in the frames in one pic and the high heeled shoes in another pic ?

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"Can some of you lovely people help me out by looking at my pictures and telling me if the quality is good. I'm not sure if they are appearing pixilated. Thanks!

They are not pixilated but maybe as a single man you should pixilate out the couples photos in the frames in one pic and the high heeled shoes in another pic ?"

Pretty sure that's womans Pjs in the bottom right of the pic with the couples on the wall.

» Add a new message to this topic