FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hi

Hi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ig Dawg Walking Tall OP   Man  over a year ago

Wakefield

Its so quiet on here not many massages have people given up?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

Gave up massages? Probably due to pandemic. However still seem to get way to many messages, wish some would give that up.

By *ig Dawg Walking Tall OP   Man  over a year ago

Wakefield

"Gave up massages? Probably due to pandemic. However still seem to get way to many messages, wish some would give that up."

You can block you know all men or all women or all others

Read your post, then read my reply. Massage? Definition of which is to rub and/or knead the body. I was just using MESSAGE in a sentence, I have my filters on many thanks

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's a time when the inbox load wanting meets ASAP vastly exceeds the requirement for them, so all inbox material gets flooded by it.

Context and process are all.

By *ive Bar Beauty QueenWoman  over a year ago

Stoke

"

Read your post, then read my reply. Massage? Definition of which is to rub and/or knead the body. I was just using MESSAGE in a sentence, I have my filters on many thanks "

No need for sarcasm he was just pointing it out.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

Read your post, then read my reply. Massage? Definition of which is to rub and/or knead the body. I was just using MESSAGE in a sentence, I have my filters on many thanks

No need for sarcasm he was just pointing it out. "

To be fair I read it as more humor than sarcasm but we all see things different at times.

T

By *lixirWoman  over a year ago

Chippenham

"

To be fair I read it as more humor than sarcasm but we all see things different at times.

T"

I would beg to differ its just sarcasm the capitals and the emojis just enforce that.

By *lixirWoman  over a year ago

Chippenham

"Its so quiet on here not many massages have people given up?"

Its not quiet as such its that people are not looking for physical meets right now well the sensible ones are so many are not looking to strike up new conversations. It will always be different for women though as there are far more men on here so women will still get lots of messages. And yes we do have filters to reduce that available.

"

No need for sarcasm he was just pointing it out. "

I wasn't being sarcastic.

"Its so quiet on here not many massages have people given up?"

We haven't found it quiet.

Getting lots of messages to be honest.

"

T

I would beg to differ its just sarcasm the capitals and the emojis just enforce that. "

Of course begging to differ is on a public forum a given but one post was removed and another post wasn’t removed which indicates that a mod did indeed beg to differ.

On a lighter note your profile is fantastic and I’m now a creepy fanboy!!!

And back on topic we also have found to be much the same as normal and still get many messages from many men that go tit blind thus making it impossible to read our profile.

Best of luck op.

T

» Add a new message to this topic