FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Finally

Finally

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,

I can finally introduce myself.

I'm Ron91 (not my real name), I'm a young'ish and young at hart, black guy from Nottinghamshire.

I'm up for laugh, I don't take life to seriously and willing to try anything once.

I'm really into curvy ladies, high heels and stockings and I do have a bit of a kink side, I play safe, discreet and respectful and expect the same in return.

I don't have a lot of pictures on here, as I like my privacy but I am happy to send a face picture if required, if there is anything more you would like to know please ask x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Welcome to the site and forums, hope it all works out for you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi,

I can finally introduce myself.

I'm Ron91 (not my real name), I'm a young'ish and young at hart, black guy from Nottinghamshire.

I'm up for laugh, I don't take life to seriously and willing to try anything once.

I'm really into curvy ladies, high heels and stockings and I do have a bit of a kink side, I play safe, discreet and respectful and expect the same in return.

I don't have a lot of pictures on here, as I like my privacy but I am happy to send a face picture if required, if there is anything more you would like to know please ask x"

Hello Ron (not your teal name) and here’s hoping you enjoy your fab adventure.

T

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you x

» Add a new message to this topic