FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Selfies

Selfies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I need some pics for my profile but I hate doing selfies. Anyone got any decent ideas on how to fix this little problem?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Ask a friend to take some clothed pics of you ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Use the timer rather than hold or use the mirror much easier and looks better!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I took a video on my phone, tried out a few poses, and then took screenshots from the video and edited.

Makes it a lot easier than working with a timer

Also worth looking at some other profiles for ideas, I think creativity and mystery work way better than a straight up dick pic.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Look at other profiles for ideas. Take lots of pictures, choose the least worst. It's what I do.

"I took a video on my phone, tried out a few poses, and then took screenshots from the video and edited.

Also worth looking at some other profiles for ideas, I think creativity and mystery work way better than a straight up dick pic. "

Thank you very much I never would have thought of video then screenshot. And yeah no dick pics on here.if someone wants to meet me I would hope its more than just my cock that they wanted.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I took a video on my phone, tried out a few poses, and then took screenshots from the video and edited.

Also worth looking at some other profiles for ideas, I think creativity and mystery work way better than a straight up dick pic.

Thank you very much I never would have thought of video then screenshot. And yeah no dick pics on here.if someone wants to meet me I would hope its more than just my cock that they wanted."

There are apps that allow you to take stills from video. It can be very useful and make the blooper process less frustrating.

Thanks for the tips .as for the idea of getting one of my friends to take some for me...yeah my mates would rip the piss big time so I think ill figure something else out.

» Add a new message to this topic