FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > New In Manchester

New In Manchester

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ay78 OP   Man  over a year ago

manchester

HI Everybody.

I have swinging experience by accident years ago and recently found this site

after somebody from pof reccomended this site to me.

This site like others feels like 90% men and the rest is couples or single women.

Most of the women i have spoke to seem to go on the site and get innundated with messages

messages and after a short time usually find somebody and never use the site again.

I find that as an asian man I dont get many replies even when i spent time

reading profiles and writing a good, witty and fun message.

I always include recent face pics ( I am not that bad looking or overwight,

or bald. lol )

there is always room for improvement on my profile and I have tweaked it a few times

with not much difference in response.

Do you think that on adult sites being VWHung is the only way to get more replies?

Honest answers please. jay

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You have to remember on sites like this, men far far outnumber women, so to a degree, to be successful there has to be something that makes you stand out from the crowd, be it looks, cock size, personality, your message style and so on

Asian guys are not for everyone, just as with old guys, young guys, black guys, bald guys, fat guys, hairy guys etc

It's certainly not a breeze being here and I dare say the fall out rate is far higher for single guys than any other group on here, yet for every one that leaves, another two will join.

Enjoy the site, get to know people, attend some socials, attend some clubs, join in on the forums and you may find you meet some people who on the basis of your profile and/or message wouldn't have looked twice at you.

Throughout it all, remember one thing, this site (and others like it) is only a challenge if you choose to make it one.

Good luck and have fun

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic