FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Getting involved

Getting involved

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys and gals

I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong, but I get messages. We start to talk then it just stops or fizzles out, I know at the moment with covid it's hard to meet but, I've been on here a little while and I'm quite new to this lifestyle as I was married for 17 years and she was not like this at all, it's always been in me but only now I'm single can I really get involved, I'm a genuinely nice guy even if I do look like a hooligan lol, and want to meet people, have fun, hopefully meet someone with the same views on the lifestyle, but like I say I'm getting messaged, I'm talking then it leads to nothing, is this just par for the course or am I not talking swingers language lol ?? please help a guy out

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

My personal view only, I'm really not on here for chit chat, I get bored really quick talking to strangers as my life is nothing to do with them. I'm not looking for any kind of deep meaningful connection and I talk to real people in my life. So chit chat does fizzle out quick (to he honest it doesn't actually start with me lol)

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

I can manage intro chat for a short while with one or two people, but after a few days, and more people messaging, I give up. It takes too long, and too much time.

» Add a new message to this topic