FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Good opening subject line

Good opening subject line

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aidBack Lad OP   Man  over a year ago

Evesham

Hey guys and gals I was just wondering what a good opening subject line would be to grab someone’s attention and make me stand out from the crowd. I realise that I’m not the biggest of the bunch but size shouldn’t be everything I’m amazing in other areas not that I’m not with my cock just that people shouldn’t just assume that size means that I’m not good enough. I’m just fed up with messages being read and never getting a reply so I want something that stands out. Thanks for your help.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

FAF?

By *bwlookingforfunWoman  over a year ago

crawley

Many regular users , like myself, ask for particular line in subject, to make sure they read the profile.

It makes things easier.

If I don't get what I ask for, I delete the message.

You shouldn't have a standard line.

You tailor your message to the person you're interested in.

I ignore copy and paste messages.

Some guys will send me the same lines again and again and its just lazy. I put effort into my pics and profile to tittilate and show who I am and the same should be said when you're introducing yourself.

Biggest tip I could give any guy is read the profile. Do you reflect on what they're looking for? If not, move along. You'll just get a no thanks or a delete.

A person can tell when a profile been ignored.

Also, a guy doesn't need multiple cock shots in his profile. 1 or 2 really good ones should do the job.

"You shouldn't have a standard line.

Some guys will send me the same lines again and again and its just lazy. I put effort into my pics and profile to tittilate and show who I am and the same should be said when you're introducing yourself.

Biggest tip I could give any guy is read the profile. Do you reflect on what they're looking for? If not, move along. You'll just get a no thanks or a delete.

Also, a guy doesn't need multiple cock shots in his profile. 1 or 2 really good ones should do the job. "

This is very good advice indeed^^^^^

Best of luck op.

T

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

I would start with "hello". Sorry

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Size interests vary by person. The secret is having your profile to sell you. Having your photos be full and accurate lets others decide if you have what they like. The mistake is often making it difficult for anyone else to work out if they can possibly find you attractive, as people have too many other people in their pics and it's almost impossible to tell how someone looks.

You're being honest, which is helpful to you and potential partners. No need for gimmicks, flashy titles etc. You sell yourself based on what you are and have, then how you communicate

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Also, a guy doesn't need multiple cock shots in his profile. 1 or 2 really good ones should do the job. "

Totally agree

By *umstibleMan  over a year ago

Colindale

Sound advice x

» Add a new message to this topic