FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hello all!

Hello all!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *layingTogether OP   Couple  over a year ago

colchester

Hi all,

Just wanted to say hello and look forward to meeting some of you in a club sometime

We’re a young couple, looking forward to our first FFM and we can’t wait to go to a club.. just our luck C-19 had to rear it’s head

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *implynaughty1Couple  over a year ago

stockport

"Hi all,

Just wanted to say hello and look forward to meeting some of you in a club sometime

We’re a young couple, looking forward to our first FFM and we can’t wait to go to a club.. just our luck C-19 had to rear it’s head "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all,

We’re a young couple, looking forward to our first FFM and we can’t wait to go to a club.. just our luck C-19 had to rear it’s head "

Welcome. New here myself. Sort of joined at the wrong ish time ????

By *layingTogether OP   Couple  over a year ago

colchester

"Hi all,

We’re a young couple, looking forward to our first FFM and we can’t wait to go to a club.. just our luck C-19 had to rear it’s head

Welcome. New here myself. Sort of joined at the wrong ish time ????"

Certainly feels like it, doesn’t it haha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Certainly does. Well at least it gives newbies a bit of time to figure things out, and see who the fakers and shakers and makers are I suppose.

Am quite ambivalent about the possibility of meeting up with people (despite wanting to), but a bit if chat and gossip on here is always nice - hopefully.

» Add a new message to this topic