FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Could I get a few people for some profile feedback please?

Could I get a few people for some profile feedback please?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know there is a hundred of these are people are most likely sick of seeing them. Any small advice and constructive criticism would be appreciated, I know we are in lockdowm atm so meetings aren't happening. Also some starting message tips would be great too I have a couple of bad dad style jokes but thats about it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Get rid of all the cock pics... Save them to send privately

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

It tells me everything I need to know.

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Cock pics and cum shots only appeal to a certain audience, to everyone else they are a turn off.

What you choose to show however is up to you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm no pro by all means but from what I can gather from ladies feedback in other similar threads it's the dick pics

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

Pretty sure its mighty boosh not boost.

One persons "light kink" is another's hard limit, so either elaborate or drop.

Kinda reads like a dating profile to be honest with an half hearted sympathy tug thrown in at the end. People will either talk to you or they won't.

Oh and the pics are far from creative, standard cock shots with the good old use of a mirror for other none creative pics.

With all the other profiles about, is yours captivating?

The advice is unanimous it seems, all dick pics have been moved to my friends only

Thank you

[Removed by poster at 10/11/20 21:35:15]

[Removed by poster at 10/11/20 21:40:59]

"Pretty sure its mighty boosh not boost.

Kinda reads like a dating profile to be honest with an half hearted sympathy tug thrown in at the end. People will either talk to you or they won't.

Oh and the pics are far from creative, standard cock shots with the good old use of a mirror for other none creative pics.

With all the other profiles about, is yours captivating?"

Thank you for that I can't believe that slipped through the auto correct cracks it is most definitely "mighty boosh". I respect that my profile might not come across as captivating, but I want to be perceived as a sincere someone that would be good for passionate fun with room for adventure. I'm not great at selling myself which is basically what you need to do here but I don't want to come across as vulgar and unapproachable. I have moved the pics to friends only I will try and get some better pics in clothes.

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

"Pretty sure its mighty boosh not boost.

With all the other profiles about, is yours captivating?

Thank you for that I can't believe that slipped through the auto correct cracks it is most definitely "mighty boosh". I respect that my profile might not come across as captivating, but I want to be perceived as a sincere someone that would be good for passionate fun with room for adventure. I'm not great at selling myself which is basically what you need to do here but I don't want to come across as vulgar and unapproachable. I have moved the pics to friends only I will try and get some better pics in clothes."

Borrow or steal a suit for a pic

» Add a new message to this topic