FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Adult chat ?

Adult chat ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello all recently joined on here and just looking to settle in with Some adult chat whilst in lockdown with view to broaden my horizons afterwards if any women would like to take me under their wing ! Long shot I know

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Everyone is adults on here.....chat away!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Everyone is adults on here.....chat away! "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hello all recently joined on here and just looking to settle in with Some adult chat whilst in lockdown with view to broaden my horizons afterwards if any women would like to take me under their wing ! Long shot I know "

If you mean sex chat it's unlikely you'll find anyone. Most women seem to prefer sex chat with people they know, not strangers.

There will be some 'women' profiles out there who love sex chat.... But they are usually just men wanking.

Maybe have a look in the stories and fantasies forum section. You might get some in there.

Good luck.

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"Hello all recently joined on here and just looking to settle in with Some adult chat whilst in lockdown with view to broaden my horizons afterwards if any women would like to take me under their wing ! Long shot I know

If you mean sex chat it's unlikely you'll find anyone. Most women seem to prefer sex chat with people they know, not strangers.

There will be some 'women' profiles out there who love sex chat.... But they are usually just men wanking.

Maybe have a look in the stories and fantasies forum section. You might get some in there.

Good luck. "

Perfectly put!

» Add a new message to this topic