FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile help

Profile help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *marcus OP   Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Afternoon everyone, looking for for some help and advice.

I’ve been on fab a while now without much success, a few messages exchanged with a few couples and obviously the pandemic hasn't helped. I’m open and honest on my profile and I like to think I’m respectful with my messages.

Any help is appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Afternoon everyone, looking for for some help and advice.

I’ve been on fab a while now without much success, a few messages exchanged with a few couples and obviously the pandemic hasn't helped. I’m open and honest on my profile and I like to think I’m respectful with my messages.

Any help is appreciated "

The fact that you are cheating will put some people off.

Dishonesty isn't an attractive virtue.

You mention honest and respectful in your thread, however.....

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"Afternoon everyone, looking for for some help and advice.

Any help is appreciated

The fact that you are cheating will put some people off.

Dishonesty isn't an attractive virtue.

You mention honest and respectful in your thread, however....."

^^^^this

Wolverhampton

I understand your comments and realise my profile won’t appeal to everyone. That said I know some couples prefer guys in relationships although not many.

That aside, what’s your view on my profile content etc

"I understand your comments and realise my profile won’t appeal to everyone. That said I know some couples prefer guys in relationships although not many.

That aside, what’s your view on my profile content etc "

If there was a 99 year old woman on here, would you actually have sex with her?

Wolverhampton

"I understand your comments and realise my profile won’t appeal to everyone. That said I know some couples prefer guys in relationships although not many.

That aside, what’s your view on my profile content etc

If there was a 99 year old woman on here, would you actually have sex with her?"

I’m a sucker for an older woman but that’s probably pushing it tbf

Honesty is best. Even if it puts some people off. X

"Honesty is best. Even if it puts some people off. X"

Complete honesty is always best...

That isn't going to happen though is it?

While I understand cheating can be a put off for people, being up front and honest about it is the best way to go. If women aren't into it that's fine but let's face it, there's a lot of people on here with partners that would never be bold enough to admit it.

I kinda dislike these threads, gives people an excuse to just go in on people. Don't judge a situation you know nothing about

Wolverhampton

"Honesty is best. Even if it puts some people off. X"

I know by stating that on my profile will put the vast majority off but I’d rather be up front

"While I understand cheating can be a put off for people, being up front and honest about it is the best way to go. If women aren't into it that's fine but let's face it, there's a lot of people on here with partners that would never be bold enough to admit it.

I kinda dislike these threads, gives people an excuse to just go in on people. Don't judge a situation you know nothing about "

Who is judging.

Saying cheating is wrong isn't being judgemental is it??

We are sure even the actual cheaters would agree that what they are doing is wrong.

They may have their reasons, however it is still wrong.

"While I understand cheating can be a put off for people, being up front and honest about it is the best way to go. If women aren't into it that's fine but let's face it, there's a lot of people on here with partners that would never be bold enough to admit it.

I kinda dislike these threads, gives people an excuse to just go in on people. Don't judge a situation you know nothing about "

Agreed.. the guys being honest.. shouldnt matter if hes cheating to the ppl who are put off by it, they obviously werent going to be right for him to start with. Dudes being honest which is admirable considering the context.

My advice for you, dont try so hard on this site, just be laid back and most importantly be yourself.. ppl can you tell you what to do, how to present yourself.. but really, the best advice is your own. Good luck

I kinda dislike these threads, gives people an excuse to just go in on people. Don't judge a situation you know nothing about

Who is judging.

We are sure even the actual cheaters would agree that what they are doing is wrong.

They may have their reasons, however it is still wrong."

Whether its wrong or right is irrelevant. The post was about profile advice, not relationship advice

"Who is judging.

They may have their reasons, however it is still wrong."

Context. Context is essential before making a judgement at face value. He could be in a relationship he wants to get out of but cant for many very delicate reasons.. but is not excluding himself from seeing to his needs and desires based on his current situation in his relationship

If you had a friend who was in an abusive relationship but couldnt get out by just walking out the door and leaving, and they met up with another person to have sex.. would you call them out for cheating on their abusive partner? Or would you praise them for not letting that partner prevent your friend from going out in the world and getting what they want? I can certainly tell you wouldnt tell them what theyre doing is wrong.. unless you want that friend to get annoyed at you. As Hotwife said, hes asking for profile advice, not to be judged for his decisions

Wolverhampton

Agreed.. the guys being honest.. shouldnt matter if hes cheating to the ppl who are put off by it, they obviously werent going to be right for him to start with. Dudes being honest which is admirable considering the context.

My advice for you, dont try so hard on this site, just be laid back and most importantly be yourself.. ppl can you tell you what to do, how to present yourself.. but really, the best advice is your own. Good luck"

Cheers pal I’m soo laid back I’m horizontal so I’m not stressing about getting a meet. If and when it happens, it happens

» Add a new message to this topic